“The Israeli army is one of the most criminal in the world” says UN expert

(23-06-2024, 03:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Satan will say he didn't tempt anybody, didn't lie, didn't deceive the world...

I won't say that but I agree with you about Satan lying all the time.

(23-06-2024, 10:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I didn't change anything. If u didn't read properly I can't help u. I suggest u read it again and again before u comment, to avoid embarrassing yourself.

The readers could have better eyes to find what u have just said.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(23-06-2024, 05:20 PM)revealer Wrote:  The readers could have better eyes to find what u have just said.

If I could produce the actual words from the article to prove that I did not change the words, will you apologise to me?

Ignore List: Oyk

(23-06-2024, 05:13 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  I won't say that but I agree with you about Satan lying all the time.

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-06-2024, 05:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If I could produce the actual words from the article to prove that I did not change the words, will you apologise to me?

Go ahead to enlighten the readers.  U owe them. No. Y should I apologize.

(23-06-2024, 07:06 PM)revealer Wrote:  Go ahead to enlighten the readers.  U owe them. No. Y should I apologize.

Because you are a fool. Full-stop. Blardy stupid.

Ignore List: Oyk

(23-06-2024, 03:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He uploaded a beedio. Do you agree with the contents?

I have watched several debates which Christian Prince had with various imams and sheiks. Once CP even invited Dr Zakir Naik to a debate but the latter chickened out. That only made it harder for me to convert...

We don’t expect you to convert .Only Allah can guide you, If he wills.

Zakir Naik is not an imam or sheikh.

Allah says Quran is the truth. Allah also says he sent messenger ,Prophets and scriptures since the creation of this universe.If Christian prince or any other apologists don’t agree , They can debate with Allah after resurrection.
No point debating with imam, or sheikh or any other Muslim as Allah is the owner of the Quran and universe.
Allah’s promise is real.

(23-06-2024, 11:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  What are the lies?

Lies like this one.   & to prevent ppl fr knowing the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TkxtVBM8vc

(23-06-2024, 03:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When Palestine fired a few thousand missiles at Israel at the crack of dawn, did they think they were weak?

Nay, the Hamas are far from being weaklings. We read about their plan of attack. Armed to the teeth, their assault was motivated by pure malice, and it reignited long-simmering tensions between the 2 sides, driving the Israeli armed forces onto the warpath. Showing no mercy to their enemies, the Israeli military apparently went overboard in trying to extinguish Hamas (Palestinian army) ruthlessly to such an extent that the Israeli army has been branded among the world's most criminal armies. The proverbial "violence begets more violence" is ringing in our ears.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(23-06-2024, 05:13 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  I won't say that but I agree with you about Satan lying all the time.

Satan is craftier than we think. He doesn't usually start with an outright lie. Note that Satan - in the beginning at least - didn't attempt to contradict God by saying, "Eve, God was wrong when He said to not eat of this tree." Instead, he posed a question to Eve. "Has God said?" The devil used that line of attack only after Eve affirmed her belief that she had heard and interpreted God's words correctly.

For most of the rest of us, the serpent never has to actually say God is a liar. He simply needs to make us question whether the Holy Scripture is God's inspired Word to us and if we've interpreted it correctly. True believers have absolute faith in the Word of God.

(23-06-2024, 11:01 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Satan is craftier than we think. He doesn't usually start with an outright lie. Note that Satan - in the beginning at least - didn't attempt to contradict God by saying, "Eve, God was wrong when He said to not eat of this tree." Instead, he posed a question to Eve. "Has God said?" The devil used that line of attack only after Eve affirmed her belief that she had heard and interpreted God's words correctly.

For most of the rest of us, the serpent never has to actually say God is a liar. He simply needs to make us question whether the Holy Scripture is God's inspired Word to us and if we've interpreted it correctly. True believers have absolute faith in the Word of God.

Eew...you remind me of Abdul. He wouldn't say that Paul was a liar. He'd lead us to doubt, to say that Paul lied, and to throw the New Testament away.  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-06-2024, 08:01 PM)Hope Wrote:  We don’t expect you to convert .Only Allah can guide you, If he wills.

Zakir Naik is not an imam or sheikh.

Allah says Quran is the truth. Allah also says he sent messenger ,Prophets and scriptures since the creation of this universe.If Christian prince or any other apologists don’t agree , They can debate with Allah after resurrection.
No point debating with imam, or sheikh or any other Muslim as Allah is the owner of the Quran and universe.
Allah’s promise is real.

Oh yes, Zakir Naik is neither of those. His specialty is polemics.

The resident Abdul is a milder version of Zakir. Big Grin

(23-06-2024, 10:50 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Nay, the Hamas are far from being weaklings. We read about their plan of attack. Armed to the teeth, their assault was motivated by pure malice, and it reignited long-simmering tensions between the 2 sides, driving the Israeli armed forces onto the warpath. Showing no mercy to their enemies, the Israeli military apparently went overboard in trying to extinguish Hamas (Palestinian army) ruthlessly to such an extent that the Israeli army has been branded among the world's most criminal armies. The proverbial "violence begets more violence" is ringing in our ears.

The Israeli-Palestinian war is like a racial riot that also has religion in the mix. 

I have lived through the racial riots right here in Singapore. We have had so many years of peace after that that at least 2 generations of Singaporean don't believe or realise that there are fault lines which could lead to another riot. 

Racial and religious harmony do not exist in Singapore. What exists is tolerance. Christianity can never exist in harmony with say Hinduism. Nor does it exist in harmony with Islam. It's even absurd to use the word "harmony" when all religions are as different from one another as chalk is from cheese. 

Israel and Palestine had been tolerating each other. They weren't living in harmony. When Palestine fired a few thousand missiles at Israel, it was a provocation which struck deeply at the fault lines. 

If the Palestinian army is strong enough, it will do the same thing ie wipe the last Jew from the face of the Earth, and that INCLUDES slaughtering all the elderly, women and chewren. They will wipe out the nation of Israel from the world map.

Given that both sides had been living not in harmony but merely toletance, what Palestine did, firing missiles at Israel, would be like Han Singaporeans insulting the Malay Singaporeans. That would only get the Hans a bloodied nose.

(24-06-2024, 12:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The Israeli-Palestinian war is like a racial riot that also has religion in the mix. I have lived through the racial riots  *RUBBISH SNIPED*

Here we go again with a CECA-minded Oyk who suffers from an incurable disorder that leads him to  "Race and Riots" stories when the REALITY is Palestinian had experienced decades of Genocide and Ethnic-cleaning committed by some intolerant tribal folks who called themselves "Chosen pple".. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(22-06-2024, 08:36 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  He might have said it from his personal experience on humanity's ground as he might not have involved in the works of other wars.
The war in Gaza would be so much different from other wars because Gaza's population density is 6,000 per km2 which is 92 times more than Ukraine's 65 per square Km2.  Also, Hamas are cowards,  they are hiding in the populated areas.  So the casualty should be much higher than Ukraine naturally.

I am sure Hamas are cowards just as coward are the IDF since none of them can succeeded in destroying one another another after over 9 months of war in the world's largest refugee camp created since 1948...

However, what is different this time is UN has place more blame on the supposedly "most moral" army today which had dropped more bombs in a populated region than US did in Vietnam...

(24-06-2024, 01:13 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Here we go again with a CECA-minded Oyk who suffers from an incurable disorder that leads him to  "Race and Riots" stories when the REALITY is Palestinian had experienced decades of Genocide and Ethnic-cleaning committed by some intolerant tribal folks who called themselves "Chosen pple".. Big Grin

The ones sexperiencing "genosai' call Abraham their ancestor wor. Go figure, if you still don't get it, ask your mommy.  Rolleyes

(24-06-2024, 06:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The ones sexperiencing "genosai' call Abraham their ancestor wor. Go figure, if you still don't get it, ask your mommy.  Rolleyes

Wow...another classic hypocritical reaction by an angry CECA-minded Oyk  -

just hours about he complained about others making "personal attacks" leh...Big Grin

(23-06-2024, 07:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Instead of trying to prove the news to be unreliable, some of them made personal attacks. That's the quality of the response from the CCP ibs.

(24-06-2024, 12:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The Israeli-Palestinian war is like a racial riot that also has religion in the mix. 

I have lived through the racial riots right here in Singapore. We have had so many years of peace after that that at least 2 generations of Singaporean don't believe or realise that there are fault lines which could lead to another riot. 

Racial and religious harmony do not exist in Singapore. What exists is tolerance. Christianity can never exist in harmony with say Hinduism. Nor does it exist in harmony with Islam. It's even absurd to use the word "harmony" when all religions are as different from one another as chalk is from cheese. 

Israel and Palestine had been tolerating each other. They weren't living in harmony. When Palestine fired a few thousand missiles at Israel, it was a provocation which struck deeply at the fault lines. 

If the Palestinian army is strong enough, it will do the same thing ie wipe the last Jew from the face of the Earth, and that INCLUDES slaughtering all the elderly, women and chewren. They will wipe out the nation of Israel from the world map.

Given that both sides had been living not in harmony but merely toletance, what Palestine did, firing missiles at Israel, would be like Han Singaporeans insulting the Malay Singaporeans. That would only get the Hans a bloodied nose.

SG's last race riots were the largest, primarily between Malays and Chinese. They took place on July 21, 1964. Since you've lived through the riots, I'm sure you're able to recollect a bit of what happened. It was reported that 36 people were killed, nearly 600 injured and, in the aftermath, 3,000 rioters were arrested. Seeing the violence erupting in the streets, with people running riot would turn one's stomach. The causes for the race riots in '64 were said to be low trust between the races and the politicization of race and religion in the context of the fraught politics of M'sia.

The race riot here may pale in comparison with the so-called ethnic cleaning or genocide in the Middle East region, but there's a certain parallelism between the two events and lessons to learn. Like you said, tolerance for a high-pressure, heterogeneous society like ours is an existential consideration. We place great emphasis on the need for tolerance between races for harmony's sake, which is a condition where people of different ethnicities or religions actively dislike and yet mutually agree to put up with one another. Often, this tolerance is superficial and limited to public arenas.

However, tolerance may mask simmering issues, and when tensions erupt, conflict can emerge even amid a climate of "toleration." In the Middle East, the standard of tolerance failed spectacularly when tensions erupted. People on both sides of the violent conflict have deep mistrust of each other. It says a lot for their leaders who failed to learn the lessons of history and the corrupting influence of tribalism.

(23-06-2024, 11:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Eew...you remind me of Abdul. He wouldn't say that Paul was a liar. He'd lead us to doubt, to say that Paul lied, and to throw the New Testament away.  Rotfl

The Bible teaches that other religions are manufactured by Satan in order to deceive people and lead them away from the truth. (Gal 1:6-9; Ps 106:36-37)

Every religion attempts to answer the question of how can a person be in a right relationship with God. Amost every other religion says, "By my own effort and the rules I must keep."

Only Christianity says, "By grace." The apostle Paul wrote, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast." (Eph 2:8-9) I believe Paul wholly and I'll never throw the New Testament away!

(25-06-2024, 12:59 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  SG's last race riots were the largest, primarily between Malays and Chinese. They took place on July 21, 1964. Since you've lived through the riots, I'm sure you're able to recollect a bit of what happened. It was reported that 36 people were killed, nearly 600 injured and, in the aftermath, 3,000 rioters were arrested. Seeing the violence erupting in the streets, with people running riot would turn one's stomach. The causes for the race riots in '64 were said to be low trust between the races and the politicization of race and religion in the context of the fraught politics of M'sia.

The race riot here may pale in comparison with the so-called ethnic cleaning or genocide in the Middle East region, but there's a certain parallelism between the two events and lessons to learn. Like you said, tolerance for a high-pressure, heterogeneous society like ours is an existential consideration. We place great emphasis on the need for tolerance between races for harmony's sake, which is a condition where people of different ethnicities or religions actively dislike and yet mutually agree to put up with one another. Often, this tolerance is superficial and limited to public arenas.

However, tolerance may mask simmering issues, and when tensions erupt, conflict can emerge even amid a climate of "toleration." In the Middle East, the standard of tolerance failed spectacularly when tensions erupted. People on both sides of the violent conflict have deep mistrust of each other. It says a lot for their leaders who failed to learn the lessons of history and the corrupting influence of tribalism.

You can see so clearly what caused the Israeli-Palestinian war.  

There are 2 groups of peepur out there nao viz:-

1. Those who understand perfectly the whole situation and its cause like you who:-

(i) tell it like it is or

(ii) pretend not to know and join the group below 

and

2. Those who think it's genocide and Israel is the baddie because wemen and chewren, "innocent" civilians are collateral damage in the war between Israel and HAMAS..... note how the word Palestine is nao replaced by HAMAS......Satan's old bag of tricks.

(22-06-2024, 08:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Talk so much,bomb so many, yet still lose
Israehell is hopeless
Cannot rescue the hostages
Cannot defeat hamas
Becomes a pariah state
Israehell is finished

Hard Truth
Laughing