Anti vax better pray vaccine works, if not ...

we all ………

[Image: you-die-i-die-everybody-die.gif]

because there is NO SOLUTION

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...45989.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Who say got no solution?

The vaccine solution touted by Big Pharma, WHO, MMTF, MOH, HSA, infectious diseases experts, doctors....is a
bad solution.

All who took the jabs will not end up well...but badly.

Blame who? Those who touted and pushed for vaccination.
[+] 3 users Like ToTo's post

(14-11-2021, 11:50 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Who say got no solution?

The vaccine solution touted by Big Pharma, WHO, MMTF, MOH, HSA, infectious diseases experts, doctors....is a
bad solution.

Guess those millions that died from CoVid is just CGI  ….. ok …. you win. Maybe Iron Man or Ultraman can help …. why not you give Superman or even Gozilla a call will save the earth

bad solution.

Nice nick btw, to name yourself after a toilet bowel

bad solution.

Clapping Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like babygirl's post

bad solution.

So far heard for those(infected) who took mRNA, some seem to lost their senses of smell and taste. The recovery period is more than 1 week. Some have difficulties in breathing later. 

For Sinovac, the vaccinations are little not many details. Maybe one with the recovery of 2 days and no loss of taste and smell.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(15-11-2021, 07:15 AM)theold Wrote:  So far heard for those who took mRNA, some seem to lost their senses of smell and taste. The recovery period is more than 1 week. Some have difficulties in breathing later. 

For Sinovac, the vaccinations are little not many details. Maybe one with the recovery of 2 days and no loss of taste and smell.

I took my family took ...the whole block of elderly uncle and aunt took...some have q or 2 days of fever. But now all healthy ...problem is they think vaccinated they are immune everyday go out . That's the real problem...the vaccine is not 100% effective and people treat it as if it is.

As far as all the anti vax fears, it's just that....they make alot of noise but it's not real

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

At this moment it is 50-50
for planet earth.
not like he says:
https://i.ibb.co/zRHCT9w/you-die-i-die-e...dy-die.gif

It is true those vacc. will be angry at the unvacc.
why i must die
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

if we use the trading psychology benchmark
where 90% is always losing money
10% is making
the majority is always wrong
[+] 4 users Like singaporean1964's post

(15-11-2021, 07:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I took my family took ...the whole block of elderly uncle and aunt took...some have q or 2 days of fever. But now all healthy ...problem is they think vaccinated they are immune everyday go out . That's the real problem...the vaccine is not 100% effective and people treat it as if it is.

As far as all the anti vax fears, it's just that....they make alot of noise but it's not real

Anti vaxxers are few. Majority of us are concerned about the short n long term side effects of mRNA. We are not anti vaxxers.

Don't lump everyone into the anti vac camp just because they speak up.

Some people are brainwashed by pap to think that. The same pap that they are so critical of. 

It is amazing that when a person took a certain position (mRNA jab in this case),  he will defend that position even if the evidence (market) shows that he is wrong. Even if it kills them.

Too proud to admit mistake.

I am glad there are others, even in this forum, who woke up when they  found out that they have been conned.
[+] 8 users Like RichDad's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

countries which used sinovac considered using mrna as boosters or trying to develop own mrna....

No countries that used mrna said to switch to sinovac as boosters...

maybe everyone else not so smart or have own agenda....or perhaps??
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(15-11-2021, 07:15 AM)theold Wrote:  So far heard for those who took mRNA, some seem to lost their senses of smell and taste. The recovery period is more than 1 week. Some have difficulties in breathing later. 

No leh, I jabbed Pfizer …. no effect for 1st and 2nd a little tired, waiting for 3rd

(15-11-2021, 08:26 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

in the end we ALL die …. quality of life not quantity of life

(15-11-2021, 07:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I took my family took ...the whole block of elderly uncle and aunt took...some have q or 2 days of fever. But now all healthy ...problem is they think vaccinated they are immune everyday go out . That's the real problem...the vaccine is not 100% effective and people treat it as if it is.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(15-11-2021, 01:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No leh, I jabbed Pfizer …. no effect for 1st and 2nd a little tired, waiting for 3rd

It is for those jabbed and infected. The rest under mRNA went for quarantine facilities while the Sinovac one is the odd one out. Didn't go. But cannot read into it too much. The rest are ladies while the Sinovac is a guy.

(15-11-2021, 08:30 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  countries which used sinovac considered using mrna as boosters or trying to develop own mrna....

Cause angmoh usually never admit they are wrong

(15-11-2021, 08:30 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  countries which used sinovac considered using mrna as boosters or trying to develop own mrna....

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 Respect the china garmen for adjusting policy for citizens benefit and not purely 意识形态

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...ster-shots

Austria imposed shutdown for unvaccinated. Singapore and rest of the World akan dataang if health services not improved

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128

(17-11-2021, 06:52 PM)revealer Wrote:  Austria imposed shutdown for unvaccinated. Singapore and rest of the World akan dataang if health services not improved

Many countries would want their citizens to be vaccinated (with 3 jabs).....to be on the safe side.... Cool

(17-11-2021, 06:52 PM)revealer Wrote:  Austria imposed shutdown for unvaccinated. Singapore and rest of the World akan dataang if health services not improved

At least Aussie and Malaysia are upfront. Want to make live difficult for non vac, say so.

Ours hide behind beautiful words, but do exactly the same thing and don't dare to say so.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-11-2021, 07:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  At least Aussie and Malaysia are upfront. Want to make live difficult for non vac, say so.

Ours hide behind beautiful words, but do exactly the same thing and don't dare to say so.

So what the fugg you want, this kow peh that kow bu … KNN typical Stinkies self entitled insecure with big ego

(17-11-2021, 09:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote:   
So what the fugg you want, this kow peh that kow bu … KNN typical Stinkies self entitled insecure with big ego
Well, I want the govt to have the gut to say what the Malaysia Minister had said, "I am going to make life difficult for the unvac."..

Only typical KNN PAP supporter Stinkies like you will not be able to accept that fact.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(17-11-2021, 10:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, I want the govt to have the gut to say what the Malaysia Minister had said, "I am going to make life difficult for the unvac."..

Only typical KNN PAP supporter Stinkies like you will not be able to accept that fact.

It is sad to note that here our leaders are making life difficult for those unjabbed, but do not want to explicitly said so.... Huh

(14-11-2021, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  because there is NO SOLUTION

Except the world-class well run by $mil paid paper generals, basically all areas with Chinese majority all got solution. lol

(17-11-2021, 10:27 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 Respect the china garmen for adjusting policy for citizens benefit and not purely 意识形态

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...ster-shots

mix non mrna with mrna? my prc friend already mix 2 different non mrna in china few months ago

(17-11-2021, 10:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, I want the govt to have the gut to say what the Malaysia Minister had said, "I am going to make life difficult for the unvac."..

They want to say that but you little snowflakes strawberries … tell you hard truths will cry like a little babies ….
I Piss And Poo supporter ….  Rotfl
Those who know me here know who I support.

(17-11-2021, 10:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  They want to say that but you little snowflakes strawberries … tell you hard truths will cry like a little babies ….
I Piss And Poo supporter ….  Rotfl
Those who know me here know who I support.

So why you are brainwashed by your white thieves on mRNA shit??

(17-11-2021, 10:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So why you are brainwashed by your white thieves on mRNA shit??

Well, there is no brain wash. Whats the alternative than vaccine ….. perpetual lockdown. If you like to live long as a hermit ….. well that's your choice. I prefer quality of life than quantity of life.

If not for vaccine, more death and all in a lockdown forever …. a slow death

And why did people have the perception that once vaccinated they are immune?? Because in the early stage of vaccination, that's how it was being sold by the govt.

The 1st idea that goes into your brain will stay there the longest.. That's why subsequently when vaccination hits 70% and above, govt tried to backpedal and say it is still possible to catch COVID even with vaccination, no one really listen anymore, especially the elderly..