Broke My Tooth Today (Eating Pastry From Polar Bakery)

once i chanced to see how they did delivery.
i hv stopped patronizing.

(10-04-2023, 10:02 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i buy before but never used it...............the brush looks too big to brush between the teeth leh..............?

Got different sizes but I don’t know which fit.  Next time I try all and then put back Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 11:02 AM)hansamu Wrote:  How long it took for the full completion of your implant?
Only for 1 tooth? Cost?

At least 4 sessions in half a year. Very tedious process, need precision. I suggest you find someone responsible and experienced. Cost $4k+

(10-04-2023, 11:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Got different sizes but I don’t know which fit.  Next time I try all and then put back Big Grin
Get 1mm.

(10-04-2023, 12:47 PM)dynamite Wrote:  At least 4 sessions in half a year. Very tedious process, need precision. I suggest you find someone responsible and experienced. Cost $4k+
Arduous and tedious indeed. 
Painful or tolerable?

All dentists who undertake it should be responsible to  do a good job....it's not cheap...they must be dedicated to earn their keeps.

(10-04-2023, 01:15 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Arduous and tedious indeed. 
Painful or tolerable?

All dentists who undertake it should be responsible to  do a good job....it's not cheap...they must be dedicated to earn their keeps.

I heard the cheaper ones are inexperienced and they want to do it quickly in as few sessions as possible. From $2k onwards for one tooth. They may charge extra for x ray like $150 per X ray.

(10-04-2023, 01:15 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Arduous and tedious indeed. 
Painful or tolerable?

The most painful is the extraction because my teeth broke into pieces inside. After that it is just a bit scary to step by step install a screw in the jaw bone. Most probably need to add bone.

(10-04-2023, 10:20 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Got at least 5 different sizes. My dentist recommended 1mm for my implant cleaning.

so use the smallest one and push it between 2 teeth ?

i scared it will widen gap between the teeth leh............

last time i bought one set but later don't dare to use