Thread Closed

Christianity is a global religion

Aiya lkk liao still believes in such fairytale

(24-07-2024, 09:01 AM)Hope Wrote:  If Jesus was capable of creating Adam and Eve, why should he come through a vagina , like you and me?
If Jesus created the universe, who was in charge of its function during his death?

Even though Jesus is God, He entered the world through birth to bridge the gap between humanity and divinity. Jesus by being born through a woman shows the love of God, who wants to share in the humble human experience. Jesus who was born without sin, is able to offer salvation to humanity. This is linked to the notion of original sin.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(24-07-2024, 07:30 AM)Bw2023 Wrote:  The trinity is a Roman invention, inherited from their long-held cultural pagan belief in triad gods

Triad gods is not a new idea or limited to Christianity. Many triad gods exist across different cultures.

Roman:
Capitoline Triad: Jupiter, Juno, Minerva
Aventine Triad: Ceres, Liber, Proserpina
Parcae: Nona, Decuma, Morta
Greek:
The Big Three: Zeus, Hades, Poseidon
Olympic Triad: Zeus, Athena, Apollo
Delican Chief Triad: Leto, Artemis, Apollo
Moirai: Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos

Egyptian
Abydos Triad: Osiris, Isis, Horus
Thebian Triad: Amun, Mut, Khonsu
Memphite Triad: Ptah, Sekhmet, Nefertem
Elephantine Triad: Khnum, Satet, Anuket

Hinduism
Trimurti: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva
Tridevi: Saraswati, Lakshmi, Parvati
Trimudevi: Brahman, Ātman, Shakti

Pre-Islamic Arabian
Meccan Triad: Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, Manat

Mesopotamian
Principal Triad: Anu, Enlil, Enki
Star Triad: Suen, Ishtar, Shamash
Babylonian Triad: Marduk, Ellil, Dumuzid

Viking
Primordial Aesir Triad: Odin, Vili, Vé
Aesir-Vanir Triad: Odin, Thor, Freyr
Tacitus Triad: Wodan, Donar, Tyr
Norns: Urd, Verdandi, Skuld
Loki's children: Jormungandr, Fenrir, Hel

And others.....

Therefore before the Trinity was invented, the concept of Triad Gods was already "Globalised" across time & geography. It was already widely accepted & globalised to the extent where the landmass connected allowing the movement of humans and wherever humans go, they brought with them ideas & beliefs. 

The Romans who had for a very long time believed in their own Triad Gods (which originated from contact with earlier Triad God civilisations) adapted their traditional belief system into Christianity when they embraced the new religion. In that sense, they never truly abandoned paganism. It was an easier way to explain what God is as their forefathers had also traditionally believed in the 3 in 1 god, making it easier for them to transition into the new religion.

(24-07-2024, 09:05 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya lkk liao still believes in such fairytale

Intelligence and faith are not mutually exclusive judging by the many academics and professionals who are Christians. Philosophers such as Thomas Aquinas, Augustine, Soren Kierkegaard, Blaise Pascal, scientists like Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler, Francis Collins as well as writers and artists i.e. CS Lewis, TS Eliot, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci are famous Christians. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(24-07-2024, 09:17 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Intelligence and faith are not mutually exclusive judging by the many academics and professionals who are Christians. Philosophers such as Thomas Aquinas, Augustine, Soren Kierkegaard, Blaise Pascal, scientists like Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler, Francis Collins as well as writers and artists i.e. CS Lewis, TS Eliot, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci are famous Christians. 

Still a very small number like those millionaires who fled china, it's only 0.24% but some said that's a lot

(24-07-2024, 09:01 AM)Hope Wrote:  If Jesus was capable of creating Adam and Eve, why should he come through a vagina , like you and me?
If Jesus created the universe, who was in charge of its function during his death?

Since you are a Muslim, I suppose you will accept my answer if it's from the Qur'an or Hadith.

According to Islam, Allah breathed into Mary's vagina, and so that's where Jesus came out from. Correct me if I am wrong.  Wink

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-07-2024, 09:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Since you are a Muslim, I suppose you will accept my answer if it's from the Qur'an or Hadith.

According to Islam, Allah breathed into Mary's vagina, and so that's where Jesus came out from. Correct me if I am wrong.  Wink

Allah didn’t breathe.

Quran 3:47”Mary wondered, “My Lord! How can I have a child when no man has ever touched me?” An angel replied, “So will it be. Allah creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, ‘Be!’ And it is!”

Quran 3:59”Indeed, the example of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was!”

(24-07-2024, 09:17 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Intelligence and faith are not mutually exclusive judging by the many academics and professionals who are Christians. Philosophers such as Thomas Aquinas, Augustine, Soren Kierkegaard, Blaise Pascal, scientists like Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler, Francis Collins as well as writers and artists i.e. CS Lewis, TS Eliot, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci are famous Christians. 

Did Christianity make them great persons or They just accepted Christianity to get recognition and acceptance in their society?

(24-07-2024, 09:11 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Even though Jesus is God, He entered the world through birth to bridge the gap between humanity and divinity. Jesus by being born through a woman shows the love of God, who wants to share in the humble human experience. Jesus who was born without sin, is able to offer salvation to humanity. This is linked to the notion of original sin.

If Jesus is God, who created Angels, Aliens, Jinn?

If Jesus is God , what is the function of father?

Quran 35:18”No soul burdened with sin will bear the burden of another. And if a sin-burdened soul cries for help with its burden, none of it will be carried—even by a close relative. You ˹O Prophet˺ can only warn those who stand in awe of their Lord without seeing Him1 and establish prayer. Whoever purifies themselves, they only do so for their own good. And to Allah is the final return.

(24-07-2024, 08:59 AM)Clyde Wrote:  死鸡撑饭盖

我是受委屈。你冤枉好人。 Angry

(24-07-2024, 10:16 AM)Hope Wrote:  Allah didn’t breathe.

Quran 3:47”Mary wondered, “My Lord! How can I have a child when no man has ever touched me?” An angel replied, “So will it be. Allah creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, ‘Be!’ And it is!”

Quran 3:59”Indeed, the example of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was!”

I am confused because some sources...not sure whether they are reliable or not.........had it that it was the angel Gabriel who "blew" into her.  That would make Jesus the son of Gabriel.  According to Islam, that is entirely possible because I understand that if you didn't say a certain prayer to Allah before having boom boom with your wife, Satan will wrap himself around your peenis.  Will your wife be giving birth to Satan's son or daughter?

After my thread was deleted, I spent some taim watching video to try to understand the Hadiths better and see if there were lies about your religion, as claimed.  I stumbled on this video of an Imam talking about Saheem Al Bukhari.  Maybe you would be interested too as Bukhari and Muslim are two of the most highly respected sources to refer to, to understand the Quran.

I reserve my comments as I am still learning and not qualified to speak about Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY8sRu9Hi0

(24-07-2024, 09:11 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Even though Jesus is God, He entered the world through birth to bridge the gap between humanity and divinity. Jesus by being born through a woman shows the love of God, who wants to share in the humble human experience. Jesus who was born without sin, is able to offer salvation to humanity. This is linked to the notion of original sin.

True.

If Jesus were to come out from a pig or a goat, what would His Death be? He'd be born as a pig or goat, and He came to die for the Sin of a pig or goat?

For through one man, Adam, Sin came into the world, so through one Man, Jesus, the penalty for Sin, which is Death, is settled once and for all time.

God can forgive our sins each time we confess and repent, however, if the Original Sin is not dealt with first, the penalty will remain, and it's Death.  Christ did not come to this world to die for sins in the plural...as in stealing, lying, fighting, killing, scamming.  He died for Sin in the singular which is Adam's Sin, or more precisely, His Death was to pay for the Penalty of that Original Sin.

When that penalty has been paid, His Resurrection gives us hope.

(24-07-2024, 07:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He created this Earth, and He created Adam and Eve.

I remember you saying that Jesus will come back to this world, get married and live to 40.  IIRC, you said Mrs Jesus is from Syria wor.  Islamic Republic of Iraq and Syria.  ISIS.  Jesus will return and be in Syria?  Hmmm....noted.
@ Hope

Except for its supporters, the rest of the world says that ISIS is a terrorist group.

You said that Jesus will return to defeat his enemies.  ISIS is also saying that they are fighting to destroy the enemies of Allah.  Now you say that Jesus will be in Syria and marry a Syrian woman.

Please correct me if I misunderstood what you said.

Was there ever a gap in the first place? 

And if there was ever a gap, couldn't God bridge it without losing his glory?

(24-07-2024, 11:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am confused because some sources...not sure whether they are reliable or not.........had it that it was the angel Gabriel who "blew" into her.  That would make Jesus the son of Gabriel.  According to Islam, that is entirely possible because I understand that if you didn't say a certain prayer to Allah before having boom boom with your wife, Satan will wrap himself around your peenis.  Will your wife be giving birth to Satan's son or daughter?

After my thread was deleted, I spent some taim watching video to try to understand the Hadiths better and see if there were lies about your religion, as claimed.  I stumbled on this video of an Imam talking about Saheem Al Bukhari.  Maybe you would be interested too as Bukhari and Muslim are two of the most highly respected sources to refer to, to understand the Quran.

I reserve my comments as I am still learning and not qualified to speak about Islam.

He is a fake imam.

(24-07-2024, 12:03 PM)Hope Wrote:  He is a fake imam.

https://youtu.be/vR1CEAIecQw?si=KpdO1DWHDqhBGbKh

https://youtu.be/vR1CEAIecQw?si=op2suorFSzYtuWcR

(24-07-2024, 11:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am confused because some sources...not sure whether they are reliable or not.........had it that it was the angel Gabriel who "blew" into her.  That would make Jesus the son of Gabriel.  According to Islam, that is entirely possible because I understand that if you didn't say a certain prayer to Allah before having boom boom with your wife, Satan will wrap himself around your peenis.  Will your wife be giving birth to Satan's son or daughter?

He is a favourite of Islamophobs
https://youtu.be/vR1CEAIecQw?si=KpdO1DWHDqhBGbKh

https://youtu.be/vR1CEAIecQw?si=op2suorFSzYtuWcR

(24-07-2024, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  @ Hope

Except for its supporters, the rest of the world says that ISIS is a terrorist group.

You said that Jesus will return to defeat his enemies.  ISIS is also saying that they are fighting to destroy the enemies of Allah.  Now you say that Jesus will be in Syria and marry a Syrian woman.

Please correct me if I misunderstood what you said.

Jesus is a prophet and Messiah of Allah 

Isis belong an intelligent agency.

(24-07-2024, 11:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  True.

If Jesus were to come out from a pig or a goat, what would His Death be? He'd be born as a pig or goat, and He came to die for the Sin of a pig or goat?

For through one man, Adam, Sin came into the world, so through one Man, Jesus, the penalty for Sin, which is Death, is settled once and for all time.

God can forgive our sins each time we confess and repent, however, if the Original Sin is not dealt with first, the penalty will remain, and it's Death.  Christ did not come to this world to die for sins in the plural...as in stealing, lying, fighting, killing, scamming.  He died for Sin in the singular which is Adam's Sin, or more precisely, His Death was to pay for the Penalty of that Original Sin.

When that penalty has been paid, His Resurrection gives us hope.
Why did your God create human. .Can you please quote your bible verses for reasons ?
If God want to sacrifice Jesus for human sin, what did he do for sins of Angels, Ghosts, Satan?

Likely out of boredom

Even pests like mosquitos rats termites and perverted lao gay aso created, really xxx!

(24-07-2024, 11:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Was there ever a gap in the first place? And if there was ever a gap, couldn't God bridge it without losing his glory?

There is a delicate balance between God and man depicted in the Quran. After all, God is described as infinitely powerful, wise as well as beyond the comprehension of men/women. This highlights the vast difference in scale between the Creator and the created. I guess you missed seeing that in the Quran.

(24-07-2024, 08:56 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So he aso created the god of fortune who's a good god, has done no harm to anyone but being along peace, prosperity and wealth to this world 👍

No lah! Big Grin

(24-07-2024, 07:20 AM)Hope Wrote:  Jesus didn’t create anything right?

Yes and No lah! Big Grin

(24-07-2024, 01:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:   There is a delicate balance between God and man depicted in the Quran. After all, God is described as infinitely powerful, wise as well as beyond the comprehension of men/women. This highlights the vast difference in scale between the Creator and the created. I guess you missed seeing that in the Quran.

Maybe I should start by asking what you mean by gap. Fyi, in the Quran, we learn that our Creator is closer to us than our vein. There is no gap.

(24-07-2024, 12:48 PM)Hope Wrote:  Jesus is a prophet and Messiah of Allah 

Isis belong an intelligent agency.

There is the Islamic teaching of who Jesus is, and there's the Christian teaching...oh wait, there's a 3rd one and a 4th one that says he is a Bodhisattva or one of the Eight Immortals.

Islam rejects the Trinity.

Let's hear these two peepur discuss it, the Trinity.  You need to listen to the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8X3vC9wa6s

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(24-07-2024, 10:26 AM)Hope Wrote:  If Jesus is God, who created Angels, Aliens, Jinn?

If Jesus is God , what is the function of father?

Quran 35:18”No soul burdened with sin will bear the burden of another. And if a sin-burdened soul cries for help with its burden, none of it will be carried—even by a close relative. You ˹O Prophet˺ can only warn those who stand in awe of their Lord without seeing Him1 and establish prayer. Whoever purifies themselves, they only do so for their own good. And to Allah is the final return.

You Muslims have turned Muhammad into a partner/associate/companion with Allah
Even Muslim scholars candidly admit that the shahadah deliberately conjoins Muhammad’s name with Allah’s for the express purpose of making him a partner with the Islamic deity.....

You know your daily shahadah counts for nothing!
When you join the 2 names together..... IT IMPLIES EQUALITY!!

What is even more shocking is that not only did Allah join Muhammad’s name together with his by the use of the conjunction wa he also placed his name on the very door of the heavenly garden itself!

Ibn ‘Abbas said, “Written on the door of the Garden is: I am Allah. There is no god but Me. Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I will not punish anyone who says that.” (Ibid., Chapter Three: On the sound and well-known traditions related about the immense value placed on him by his Lord, his exalted position and his nobility in this world and the next, Section 1. What has come concerning his place with his Lord, the Mighty and Majestic, his being chosen, his high renown, his being preferred, his mastery over the children of Adam, the prerogative of the ranks he was given in this world and the blessing of his excellent name, p. 90; underline emphasis ours)
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(24-07-2024, 01:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:   There is a delicate balance between God and man depicted in the Quran. After all, God is described as infinitely powerful, wise as well as beyond the comprehension of men/women. This highlights the vast difference in scale between the Creator and the created. I guess you missed seeing that in the Quran.
Can you quote Quran verses related to your comment ?

Allah created everything perfectly .

Quran 51:56”I did not create jinn and humans except to worship Me.”

Quran 87:2”Who created and ˹perfectly˺ fashioned ˹all˺,”

Quran 54:49”We have created all things in precise measure.”

Quran 67:3”He is the One˺ Who created seven heavens, one above the other. You will never see any imperfection in the creation of the Most Compassionate. So look again: do you see any flaws?”

(24-07-2024, 12:52 PM)Hope Wrote:  Why did your God create human. .Can you please quote your bible verses for reasons ?
If God want to sacrifice Jesus for human sin, what did he do for sins of Angels, Ghosts, Satan?

You mentioned angels, ghosts and Satan.

Well, you know there are fallen angels, and chief among them is Lucifer who is also called Satan.  Not all angels are fallen but fallen angels are still angels though we would call them demons so as not to mix them up with angels which peepur tend to associate with "good".  But if you want to call Satan an angel, I can go with you.  He's an evil angel.  An archangel even.

Ghost is not a word we use often but it would mean spirit.  For exampur, the 3rd Person of God is the Holy Spirit but in old English, the term Holy Ghost is used.  When someone says he saw a ghost, it means he saw a spirit.

Next...

God has revealed to Man what he needs to know.  I do not have any answer from the Bible why God did not have a plan of Salvation for Satan and the fallen angels aka demons.  Maybe He had, at a time past, and Satan and his minions rejected it.  All I can say is "maybe" because I don't know the answer.  Wink

It's like me asking you, why is it that if you wear black shoes, your kkj will not work?  Correct me if this is another lie but I understand that your religion says that.  That's all you can say, your religion says so.  You don't know the answer right?   Love

(24-07-2024, 02:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You Muslims have turned Muhammad into a partner/associate/companion with Allah
Even Muslim scholars candidly admit that the shahadah deliberately conjoins Muhammad’s name with Allah’s for the express purpose of making him a partner with the Islamic deity.....

You know your daily shahadah counts for nothing!
When you join the 2 names together..... IT IMPLIES EQUALITY!!

What is even more shocking is that not only did Allah join Muhammad’s name together with his by the use of the conjunction wa he also placed his name on the very door of the heavenly garden itself!

Ibn ‘Abbas said, “Written on the door of the Garden is: I am Allah. There is no god but Me. Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I will not punish anyone who says that.” (Ibid., Chapter Three: On the sound and well-known traditions related about the immense value placed on him by his Lord, his exalted position and his nobility in this world and the next, Section 1. What has come concerning his place with his Lord, the Mighty and Majestic, his being chosen, his high renown, his being preferred, his mastery over the children of Adam, the prerogative of the ranks he was given in this world and the blessing of his excellent name, p. 90; underline emphasis ours)

Sahada doesn’t make equality between God and Messengers.