Dow surge 748pts....

Market finish meltdown phase now melting up.

[Image: 0MuGF3F.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

so it's not dead cat bounce but start of trend reversal?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Well well hindsight again

You were saying it has a long way down to go just last week

When I asked where is the bottom then, quiet, nothing heard out

Whereas I said bottom likely already in

After looking at the double U recovery McD sign, the confirmation was there

No need treasury yield çhart or what sheet anàlysis or what sheet modelling

Dont know what sheet phases you referring to, just a load of hogwash

Even looking at the chart and drawing those arrows, you still cànt see the pattern

Like I say, if you know, you know

It's in the DNA

Even IvIrsSTI did a better job at predicting, think you should just stick to your Investing and avoid talking about Trading

You are wrong all the time recently

I dont invest in stocks, so I refrain from talking about value or p/e or nav or wat sheet dividends as these are póor man’s livelihood and bread crumbs

Anyway, not in your DNA, dun force it

I will make an assessment of your portfolio 20 years down the road, hopefully you make enough to get out of your mother's basement

Good luck
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

(22-10-2022, 09:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market finish meltdown phase now melting up.

you are genius !

(22-10-2022, 09:25 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well well hindsight again

You were saying it has a long way down to go just last week

When I asked where is the bottom then, quiet, nothing heard out

Whereas I said bottom likely already in

After looking at the double U recovery McD sign, the confirmation was there

No need treasury yield çhart or what sheet anàlysis or what sheet modelling

Dont know what sheet phases you referring to, just a load of hogwash

Even looking at the chart and drawing those arrows, you still cànt see the pattern

Like I say, if you know, you know

It's in the DNA

Even IvIrsSTI did a better job at predicting, think you should just stick to your Investing and avoid talking about Trading

You are wrong all the time recently

I dont invest in stocks, so I refrain from talking about value or p/e or nav or wat sheet dividends as these are póor man’s livelihood and bread crumbs

Anyway, not in your DNA, dun force it

I will make an assessment of your portfolio 20 years down the road, hopefully you make enough to get out of your mother's basement

Good luck

I already said to start buying the Dow before it rose sharply when  to buy the Dow I stated here.  .plse please read:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-During-Pandemi...art+buying

I started posting to sell in April. People would have avoid their pain if they did so.

This post is said Dow melting up...that was what happened yesterday...Dow melted up.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-10-2022, 09:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already said to start buying the Dow before it rose sharply when  to buy the Dow I stated here.  .plse please read:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-During-Pandemi...art+buying

I started posting to sell in April. People would have avoid their pain if they did so.

This post is said Dow melting up...that was what happened yesterday...Dow melted up.
Ok, then why just last week or maybe this week front, you said on a few occasions that "Dow still have a long way to drop" and "more pain" and you asked everyone who care to listen to you to bail out?

Why ah?

You also said a few times you not getting in USA stocks às more drop coming but China stocks, can go in as bottom in

Why ah?

(22-10-2022, 09:57 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ok, then why just last week or maybe this week front, you said on a few occasions that "Dow still have a long way to drop" and "more pain" and you asked everyone who care to listen to you to bail out? Why ah?
Plse do not talk in generalities.
There are types of  activity trading and investing.

For investing I already said sell in April and start buying early thus week.

For trading market is volatile there could be stort term moves around the corner that will hit traders.

(22-10-2022, 10:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse do not talk in generalities.

For trading market is volatile there could be stort term moves around the corner that will hit traders.
Nvm, you are an eel, very slippery

Just need to know one thing from you to escertain if it is back paddling or hindsight analysis

Did yesterday's 748 pts caught you by surprise? If it did not, show us any post you made bef it happened that you did expect it to surge last night, can?
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

What the fark is "melting up"?

yalor. last week still got many collapsing threads, quoting many top experts guru masters. today suddenly melting up.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-10-2022, 10:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  yalor. last week still got many collapsing threads, quoting many top experts guru masters. today suddenly melting up.

He is a really slippery eel and most and foremost... a highly revered reverse indicator Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

The day you follow sgbuffet is the day you meet your doom Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-10-2022, 10:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse do not talk in generalities.

In all fairness Sgbuffett makes some good stock calls and spot some big trend. But his system most often throw him off for short term trading/ calls.

Need this surge to kill the bears before the huge crash. Nothing is new. see u at the bottom next week

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

the problem with following too many youtube top expert guru masters who said different things at different times is one will be confused
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-10-2022, 11:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  the problem with following too many youtube top expert guru masters who said different things at different times is one will be confused

Yup just do ur own DD

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

This was the reason

[Image: zj4c8zX.png]

(22-10-2022, 01:26 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  This was the reason

[Image: zj4c8zX.png]

i think this is not the reason for yesterday’s surge.

(22-10-2022, 09:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market finish meltdown phase now melting up.

[Image: 0MuGF3F.png]

STI will only go up 10 pts

(22-10-2022, 09:42 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are genius !

He’s Topsage from CNA forum you know. Laughter-119

Dow one two days up than three days down very common....as long as YZJ, Gold Energy and SCI up will be okay lah..

Fed whispered Nick the pig and Darling carried it forward
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Massive puts rendered worthless for the surge?

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

we can now identify Nick the pig
https://youtu.be/-KL-MO36Wn4
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Poor kateks who follow sgbuffet now backsides split wide open Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

some sgtalkers may not like him. just keep an open mind as you watch  Big Grin