Elderly Man Found Dead In Sengkang HDB Flat On 4 Nov, Police Investigating Incident

You all no report arr
80y old man dead in the longKang
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

GST is to help the poor and aging sinkees

(05-11-2022, 03:27 PM)singlon Wrote:  You all no report arr
80y  old man dead in the longKang

(05-11-2022, 03:49 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  GST is to help the poor and aging sinkees
[Image: nudie.gif]

It is easier for 2 parents to take care of a 5 kg or 15 kg toddler than a daughter to take care of a stroke father who is 60 kg bathing, urinating and difficulty eating.

I cant believe it is an isolated case

Numerous families likely end this way as the population ages

(05-11-2022, 05:26 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  It is easier for 2 parents to take care of a 5 kg or 15 kg toddler than a daughter to take care of a stroke father who is 60 kg bathing, urinating and difficulty eating.

Can I ask are you a parent in real life? Kids young prone to sick and need to visit KKH to and fro and it is very taxing on mental and financial. Cases for those lucky parents is child smoothly grow up no issues. Same argument of elderly parents see luck

(05-11-2022, 03:23 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  News already out...adopted, mother died 2 years ago. She want her dad to transfer HDB flat to her which he refused.
But she is the only daughter. If her dad passes away, she will still get to inherit the HDB lease. Thus why the rush?  Thinking
Or is there a law that forbids an adopted child from doing so?
If not, could her intention be to live separately from her dad -- ie to kick him out once the flat goes under her name?
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

Dont transfer then killed im
Kan~nn.

So now who will get the flat? Govt
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(05-11-2022, 07:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I cant believe it is an isolated case

Numerous families likely end this way as the population ages

Need to train more healthy retirees to be healthcare givers, part timers.
[+] 2 users Like Rubitin's post

(06-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Need to train more healthy retirees to be healthcare givers, part timers.
What is needed is a change of mindset
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post