Straits time - China pushes fake news about bio labs in ukraine

(12-03-2022, 10:48 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2022-03-10-06-11-27.jpg]

Source? Any image is easily doctored.

(12-03-2022, 10:57 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Source? Any image is easily doctored.

Already posted in my thread.

SPH executives that participated in fake news and global conspiracy will have to pay for their atrocities.

So the US and Ukraine agreed to work together to PREVENT the proliferation of blah blah blah ...............bioweapons (pathogens)

And Russia is not happy about it.

Point noted.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-03-2022, 08:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Straits time - China pushes fake news about bio labs in ukraine

Is it fake news?  

Then what about this US embassy in Ukraine's statement?   

Actually you are spreading fake news !!!  

[Image: Ukraine12.png]

(12-03-2022, 10:53 AM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads...eapons.pdf

For public scrutiny

Read properly the title. Especially the word prevention. 
[Image: Screenshot-20220312-110108-Chrome.jpg]

(12-03-2022, 11:01 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Is it fake news?  

Then what about this US embassy in Ukraine's statement?   

Actually you are spreading fake news !!!  

You are a stupid dumb fark who don't know how to read English. 

Read and reread. I don't have to spoon feed you such a stupid person.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(12-03-2022, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So the US and Ukraine agreed to work together to PREVENT the proliferation of blah blah blah ...............bioweapons (pathogens)

And Russia is not happy about it.

Point noted.

Can any one deny the fact that US Biolabs are set up in Ukraine? Is China spreading fake news as in the title of this thread?  

No need to say about Russia happy or not, ok?   

(12-03-2022, 11:10 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
Can any one deny the fact that US Biolabs are set up in Ukraine? Is China spreading fake news as in the title of this thread?  

No need to say about Russia happy or not, ok?   

You really very stupid. The detail is in the article. You only read title. Why you So stupid one? I think you Primary education only.

China spread lies that US has bio weapon lab. 

USA already say they collaborate with Ukraine to Prevent the proliferation.... 

Which makes sense because Russia is right beside them and can potentially use bio weapon against them.

(12-03-2022, 11:15 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You really very stupid. The detail is in the article. You only read title. Why you So stupid one? I think you Primary education only.

China spread lies that US has bio weapon lab. 

USA already say they collaborate with Ukraine to Prevent the proliferation.... 

Which makes sense because Russia is right beside them and can potentially use bio weapon against them.

The point is "Is China spread fake news as in the title of the thread?" No need to twist and turn to other point. Don't need to make personal attack. It show you are just lack of ability to defend your statement.  

Bye, no need to waste my time.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(12-03-2022, 11:23 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
The point is "Is China spread fake news as in the title of the thread?" No need to twist and turn to other point. Don't need to make personal attack. It show you are just lack of ability to defend your statement.  

Sorry I want to apologize but you are too dumb to understand.

(12-03-2022, 11:23 AM)webinarian Wrote:  

These forumers like lying twist and turn hooligans Biden and Boris!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(12-03-2022, 11:28 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  These forumers like lying twist and turn hooligans Biden and Boris!

People who can't accept the truth but with nothing to say will use this reason.

Read the whole sentence in totality, not just select certain words and phrases !
It's not about developing of bio weapons.
[+] 2 users Like Ahnya's post

(11-03-2022, 10:39 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Suppose ST were to hire Singaporeans in order to produce news written by Singaporeans for Singaporeans, how many of us here:

1.  have good enough English to write
2.  have journalistic talent
3.  are willing to leave family and friends behind to enter war zones?

We cannot find locals.....enough locals...........for practically every sector from IT to banking to healthcare to even police force...you name it, which sector does not depend on foreigners?

Therefore, we have no choice but to pay Blomberg which is a form of outsourcing.

From a cost perspective, yes it's not realistic to expect ST/CNA to send someone to Ukraine. However, this is not an excuse to just republish whatever articles that are churned out by just that standard 5 - 6 western liberal sources.

There are plenty of other international news channel with Ukrainian reach like RT, CGTN, AJ, DW etc. Why must it always be US/UK liberal news channel? Also this particular article does not even involve any war time reporting and Bloomberg is a financial news channel with limited insights, so why of all possible sources on this matter ST choose this article which frankly sounds more like a US State Department press release than a factual reporting?

Nowadays I find reading other ASEAN papers like Bangkok Post, Jakarta Post, The Star and Phnom Penh Post much more insightful on international affairs than ST. I read ST might as well directly go and read US/UK media much faster and more comprehensive.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(12-03-2022, 12:27 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Read the whole sentence in totality, not just select certain words and phrases !
It's not about developing of bio weapons.

sure,must read the whole document to understand the full picture.
comie dogs here forever pick few words, then start to play with words, spam like moronic dogs here to con forumers 7/24 here.
Twist the meaning, stir shit by gang raped by many dogs here together, these hooligan here then use threatening by usingvulgar to stop you or even let you give up.
why speculate all these without knowing anything, spam ton of threads to con, totally shameless.
wait for the hard truth.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(12-03-2022, 01:36 PM)kokee Wrote:  sure,must read the whole document to understand the full picture.

LIES and FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult are better!

No need to read at all and you know they are LIES and FAKE NEWS!  Laughing

(12-03-2022, 11:28 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  These forumers like lying twist and turn hooligans Biden and Boris!

It says that it is for bio threat REDUCTION.
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

U tink prata leaders r saints, telling the truth...

There is no smoke without fire...but all the world's organisatuons r financed beholden to cowboy , just to print money to bribe u.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

No biolabs but "biological research facilities

Ukraine has "biological research facilities," says Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland, when asked by Sen Rubio if Ukraine has biological or chemical weapons, and says she's worried Russia may get them. But she says she's 100% sure if there's a biological attack, it's Russia.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/15...wsrc%5Etfw

(12-03-2022, 12:50 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  From a cost perspective, yes it's not realistic to expect ST/CNA to send someone to Ukraine. However, this is not an excuse to just republish whatever articles that are churned out by just that standard 5 - 6 western liberal sources.

There are plenty of other international news channel with Ukrainian reach like RT, CGTN, AJ, DW etc. Why must it always be US/UK liberal news channel? Also this particular article does not even involve any war time reporting and Bloomberg is a financial news channel with limited insights, so why of all possible sources on this matter ST choose this article which frankly sounds more like a US State Department press release than a factual reporting?

Nowadays I find reading other ASEAN papers like Bangkok Post, Jakarta Post, The Star and Phnom Penh Post much more insightful on international affairs than ST. I read ST might as well directly go and read US/UK media much faster and more comprehensive.

The Star?

jhk spotted.

No wonder so pro-commie.

https://www.douyin.com/video/7074197689910480136
US say Ukraine has....

(11-03-2022, 08:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...in-ukraine

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!