Fortune teller advised me to change shoe..rotate my sleep position. Update on economy

I was chatting with a senior  investor last week. I told him I incurred some losses mostly due to sharp selloff of China stocks and endless problems that seem to be coming from there. I told him I did all my "homework" but all the unexpected events like Shanghai lockdown inflation etc. I told him my plan is long term so don't matter too much just wait out the bad patch opportunistically buy more.

The old man insisted that my bad luck is causing all these problems. I didn't want to argue too much as he seems to be trying to help. But he insisted that I go and see his friend who is an expert fortune teller to see if I have any astrological problems.

The "expert" had an office at Chinatown. I went down on Tuesday to have a reading. He asked like 1000 questions.

He gave me 2 advice

1. Change my shoe to thicker sole type to increase my height based on his calculation my actual height will bring be bad luck this year by increasing it slight I can avoid the bad luck.

2. Rotate the position I sleep as this year based on position of the planet and stars my sleeping position is wrong so has to be changed.

He assured me it will be effective.

I have made those changes since yesterday and waiting for results . Its not that I believe but it will cost me almost  nothing to make those changes. 

Tomorrow 29 April 2022 also I will start to hunt for stocks.  I stopped buying for a few weeks already given market was bad and sinking. The master told me that my luck will turn on the 3rd day after I make those changes.

My sinking China Tech investments....hope my luck changes soon.

[Image: 4lZhGEm.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

20 years of transition period coming. 9luck period

Ask the fortune teller to predict you will die @ 59 yo and shows it to CPF Biard for early withdrawals..

How much you paid for the consultation fees??

(28-04-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was chatting with a senior  investor last week. I told him I incurred some losses mostly due to sharp selloff of China stocks and endless problems that seem to be coming from there. I told him I did all my "homework" but all the unexpected events like Shanghai lockdown inflation etc. I told him my plan is long term so don't matter too much just wait out the bad patch opportunistically buy more.

Tomorrow also I will start to hunt for stocks.  I stopped buying for a few weeks already given market was bad and sinking.

My sinking China Tech investments....hope my luck changes soon.

Those strategy you recommended about 3 years ago of holding the stocks come what may for 30 years or more don't work meh? Thought should just hold and after 10 or 20 years shud hit higher levels as proven by your articles posted a few back....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-04-2022, 12:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Those strategy you recommended about 3 years ago of holding the stocks come what may for 30 years or more don't work meh? Thought should just hold and after 10 or 20 years shud hit higher levels as proven by your articles posted a few back....... Thinking

Bingo! It is too long a period.

thicker sole to increase height? only 16x cm? slippers also need thicker ones

You might just as well listen to me. Nobody, except the very elites, can predict the stock market. Forget about your charting and analysis, whether you win or not in stock market is all a matter of luck. So don't think so highly of yourself if you win big. If you lose money then just tell yourself it is your destiny.

I think yr bad luck in china stocks is because you curse china too often lah. how about yr indian stocks?

(28-04-2022, 12:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Those strategy you recommended about 3 years ago of holding the stocks come what may for 30 years or more don't work meh? Thought should just hold and after 10 or 20 years shud hit higher levels as proven by your articles posted a few back....... Thinking

I am still holding but because of the situation now I stopped buying. I will hold as that is the strategy....it has not changed.

Those stocks I picked 3 years double triple already its when j switch to buying china tech stocks that my luck ran out.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

better do better do the fungsuay beri thick
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

1 is bullshxt.

2 Never sleep in parallel with Earth Magnetic North and South Poles. Tilt your sleeping position or bed if you want to. Can let you sleep better and you will be more energised.
You won’t make silly stock mistake again.

How to know your bedroom direction?
Go outside the house and check it with your compass.

You know how to set up fortune position in your house.

Very simple, once you enter your main door. The front corner edge(s) of the house will be fortune position(s). Put some asset(chest of $$$) or auspicious item over there.
The importance of setting fortune position is not mainly for accumulate wealth but to stop losing wealth.

Don’t like Jac, anyhow put them. Some items may be in yin category. Better dump them away. May bring bad luck.
That is why he has health problem…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

ERRRRRR...... China Stock plunge due to " Lock down " is obviously which affect it.

If next week or so China never lock down obviously China stock market go green lor

No brainer right? No need see what " Guru " claim etc right?

One thing DO NOTE China Economy never break down. Stocks is stocks.

Walking with stilts lagi  better!  Laughing

[Image: 340px-Echasseurs-Echasse-Or-Fetes-de-Wal...-Skuds.jpg]

(28-04-2022, 12:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ERRRRRR...... China Stock plunge due to " Lock down " is obviously  which affect it.

If next week or so China never lock down obviously China stock market go green lor

Why you so clever har? If everyone like you, all huat liao.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(28-04-2022, 12:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ERRRRRR...... China Stock plunge due to " Lock down " is obviously  which affect it.

Bingo!

better do better do the fungsuay beri thick
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
sotong takes no prisoners He moving towards 5G switch

Love it how TS does his little tips sharing via storytelling. The chart is going for ABC, direction change likely after consolidation. Cheers!

Want to b a millionaire? Buy SM n hold....my friend , a millionaire many times over....n using heavenly notes bot landed property .
Who says there is no opportunity here to become rich n retire....why cry father n mother? B brave, apply calculated risks...no venture , no gain....status quo is safest but inflation takes away all yr interests.
Caveat emptor as nobody knows the future .

In Malaysia Mason 33 deg warning
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-04-23-57-03.png]
Phua chu Kang don't play play
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-28-12-45-57.png]

(28-04-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tomorrow also I will start to hunt for stocks.  I stopped buying for a few weeks already given market was bad and sinking.

No wonder you've been shouting for a market crash lol.

(28-04-2022, 01:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No wonder you've been shouting for a market crash lol.

I SAW the market could crash that is why I did not buy....and the market did.

Now it's time to reassess.

(28-04-2022, 12:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am still holding but because of the situation now I stopped buying. I will hold as that is the strategy....it has not changed.

Those stocks I picked 3 years double triple already its when j switch to buying china tech stocks that my luck ran out.

If u want to blame, blame the fed for raising interest rates lah. Those stocks u bought are growth stocks.

Eat,wear how much is destined.
Fortune tellers can’t change it.
If can there will be many millionaires

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-04-2022, 02:18 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Eat,wear how much is destined.
Fortune tellers can’t change it.
If can there will be many millionaires

I thought you would say if can there will be no fortune tellers.... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

other than 财运, shd hv asked about 桃花运。other 运 no useful

(28-04-2022, 12:23 PM)hansamu Wrote:  How much you paid for the consultation fees??

At least 2k, for those wellknown ones at least 4k

(28-04-2022, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  At least 2k, for those wellknown ones at least 4k

Very true....

(28-04-2022, 02:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought you would say if can there will be no fortune tellers.... Big Grin

My ex-boss sat right outside his office where a Secretary is supposed to sit as fortune teller told him his office has bad fengshui, that is very funny. As the room is empty, it is used as a small meeting room.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Some experts can charge to $20,000 and above.