George Yeo on his struggle to find God

He is getting old. He is thinking about nirvana.

From the rubbish he preached about struggling to find God, it is quite obvious that "他的修炼已经误入歧途"    Big Grin

(15-09-2023, 02:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  From the rubbish he preached about struggling to find God, it is quite obvious that "他的修炼已经误入歧途"    Big Grin

走火入魔了啦!haha Big Grin

(15-09-2023, 02:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  走火入魔了啦!haha Big Grin

God is ignorant. Knowing that the world will be in a mess n not so perfect yet he created it. I think if there is a hell he should be there.
He causes too many death n calamity. He is the very first sin by creating this world. The very first greatest sinner who deserve to be in hell not us.

Shd hv created a perfect world - all humans can fly to save on fuels, no need to eat, wun get sick and so on, instead of so much suffering

(15-09-2023, 02:25 PM)victortan Wrote:  God is ignorant. Knowing that the world will be in a mess n not so perfect yet he created it. I think if there is a hell he should be there.
He causes too many death n calamity. He is the very first sin by creating this world. The very first greatest sinner who deserve to be in hell not us.

You not scared meh? Thinking Wait kana killed ah! Confused

(15-09-2023, 01:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why no one offer mao Shan Wang to the spirits....they sure love it and follow you home

MSW sexpensive ma. 🍊 cheaper.  Laughing

(15-09-2023, 02:25 PM)victortan Wrote:  God is ignorant. Knowing that the world will be in a mess n not so perfect yet he created it. I think if there is a hell he should be there.

He gave us free will.

He could of course have created robots and put a software inside to make them all do whatever He wants.

Because your definition of god is the personal god, that's why all these conflicts. Creation, kindness, cruelty, etc, etc

If you define god as not personal but a universal intelligence or force then no conflicts. In this definition, god is neither kind nor evil, god doesn't care if you live or die, children get tortured or raped, natural disasters, crimes etc. This god is neutral. It just is.

It didnt created anything or even give you free will or the apple. Dont blame god.

Jac Lau only Prim 1 in his Christain walk

GY is Primary 6 only

They still have no idea what are the 3 criteria

TS greed with GY - Understand the meaning of "god" is a complete waste of time like trying to understand the meaning of eating and sh!ting  Big Grin

God is in our hearts. 
You don't find it. It is there since birth. 
Everyone will feel it, once you're dying. 

Many rich and famous baptised before death. Why?

(15-09-2023, 06:27 PM)moonrab Wrote:  God is in our hearts. 

Baptise before death also will be judged....no shortcut to heaven

invited the right person.
gy is excellent philosophically!

(15-09-2023, 06:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Baptise before death also will be judged....no shortcut to heaven

But Christians said only they all will go to heaven leh! Big Grin Not meh? Thinking

God is an Alien lah.
It is in spiritual form.

In order to see God, you need to to brush up your spiritual power. Don’t let greed blind your inner self. Make you distance away from God.

To taoists, the Jade Emperor YuHuang, rules Heaven and Earth. All other gods must report to him. His chief function is to distribute justice, which he does through the court system of Hell where evil deeds and thoughts are punished.

(15-09-2023, 06:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Baptise before death also will be judged....no shortcut to heaven

They wanted to be forgiven. Before the journey to the unknown. 
Many will reach that stage of emptiness, all wealth, power are no longer useful. 
No one can help you.

(15-09-2023, 06:27 PM)moonrab Wrote:  God is in our hearts. 

Why? Very simple, no one wants to die and vanish forever, definitely not the rich and famous.

If they are told there is eternal life and they can have another chance to live and to live forever, then they are likely to go with it on their last breath. It is only human.

It takes a very very strong headed person like maybe LKY or stephen hawking, to resist the temptation, on their death bed, to give in to all these promises of eternal life. Such is the power of religion.

Going to die soon, what is there to lose to get baptised and maybe live forever after death? Who don't want?

I hope to be one of those who can resist it on my death bed. Thank you.

(15-09-2023, 07:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But Christians said only they all will go to heaven leh! Big Grin Not meh? Thinking

Because heaven is a concept made by Christians mah. So only they can go there. For the rest of us, we go to a betterer place with a different name.

God is the exact opposite of your post. Dun believe ask Jesus who willingly suffered everything you mentioned yet still loves his Father to his death. 
“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Luke 11:9
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

he was another shortlived one who was involved with ceca agreement

he will never ever find god

his body and soul will be destroyed in hell instead

https://youtu.be/sk81tUUhRig
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(15-09-2023, 01:39 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  thought he is a cathodic?

He is well respected in the Vatican.

GY is not the first person to struggle to find God.  A&E didn't have to find God.  They lived in the presence of God and communed with God. They had a direct line to Him.  Now our line to Him is through Christ Jesus.

Those who don't know Christ or reject Him try to find God through other means.  This has been going on for millennia since the Fall and after A&E were driven out of the Garden of Eden.

The entire efforts of Man trying to find God is documented in religions.  Religion is Man trying to find God, doing the impossible, while Christianity is God reaching out to Man, doing the possible.

It is beyond the power of language, including the English language to describe this.  You need faith, a word which is already hard to define or sexplain or describe.

Aiya 都已经七老八十了,七早八早还搬神弄鬼的,成何体统?

We are rooted to the Earth by gravity. Those of you who have been to Genting will know how cool or cold (depending on how well your body takes to the drop in temperature) it is. Try going to outer space and you will feeeze or be cooked, depending on whether you go away from the sun or towards it.

We are rooted here.

But what exactly is "we"? It is our spirit which resides in a body which from the day we are born is progressing towards ultimate death. The body we have is given a finite number of years to live. It already was born imperfect enough, we may be hard of hearing or need spectacles, or have some other congenital diseases. That's the body our spirits reside in, and where it is trapped. Wherever our body is, there our spirit is.

After death, our spirit....the body decomposes, and returns to the Earth from which it was made....but what about our spirits?

(15-09-2023, 08:29 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why? Very simple, no one wants to die and vanish forever, definitely not the rich and famous.

If they are told there is eternal life and they can have another chance to live and to live forever, then they are likely to go with it on their last breath. It is only human.

It takes a very very strong headed person like maybe LKY or stephen hawking,  to resist the temptation, on their death bed, to give in to all these promises of eternal life. Such is the power of religion.

Going to die soon, what is there to lose to get baptised and maybe live forever after death? Who don't want?

I hope to be one of those who can resist it on my death bed. Thank you.

When you sleep, you know for sure will wake up next day, bright and shining sun. 

But when doc told you are dieing. In 6 months, 3 months or tonight.
Thoughts will flow through your mind. Worst, if you are in pain.

Knowing you may not be waking up again. Or going through the last breath. Kind of like being suffocated endlessly. 

Normally people will tears in the final moment. For whatever thoughts they last holding. 

Fear should be one of the thought of going into the unknown. All alone. 

When you are alive, strong, capable, rich, powerful. People listen to you. You are never really alone. You don't need to know God.

But in your last breath, you may have a change of heart. Because no one will be there for you, forever.

(16-09-2023, 10:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He is well respected in the Vatican.

GY is not the first person to struggle to find God.  A&E didn't have to find God.  They lived in the presence of God and communed with God. They had a direct line to Him.  Now our line to Him is through Christ Jesus.

Those who don't know Christ or reject Him try to find God through other means.  This has been going on for millennia since the Fall and after A&E were driven out of the Garden of Eden.

The entire efforts of Man trying to find God is documented in religions.  Religion is Man trying to find God, doing the impossible, while Christianity is God reaching out to Man, doing the possible.

It is beyond the power of language, including the English language to describe this.  You need faith, a word which is already hard to define or sexplain or describe.

Others like Muslim may not  accept your narrative.

(16-09-2023, 12:12 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Others like Muslim may not  accept your narrative.

All non Christians will reject it