HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

HSI look like ard here strong.. what is next??? just wait and see lor..

if can go down more will be better, so i buy a bit again..

(21-09-2023, 12:08 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett help u recover some of yr huge past losses, pls take profit afternoon when market reopenSmile

Suspect sgbuffett did not heed advice and waited. Now yr shorts become loss again. How to trade like that bro

He shd hv closed his short positions and made millions already. Cannot be so gong gong and let millions fly away

Sgbuffet.. china today report that it is relaxing capital control.. thus HSI chiong.. i think next weel HSI chiong also.
hope u are OK with yr trade..

GLTA

(22-09-2023, 11:50 PM)victortan Wrote:  Sgbuffet.. china today report that it is relaxing capital control.. thus HSI chiong.. i think next weel HSI chiong also.
hope u are OK with yr trade..

GLTA

It is not market reform per se that is important but the signalling that Xi administration understand the importance of foreign funds and willing to let them have ownership of China company.

Friday was knee jerk but the Chinese economy remains weak. ..it will still yo yo up and down jn. Bottoming process.

Pros are waiting fke a break out from recent trading range fo enter..  

A sustainable rally is only possible when there are solutions for 2 problems ....1. Stabilisation of propeprty sector 2. Local govt debt problems. 

Xi can also help by maintain good relations with the west. Longer term if western owners want to sink the China economy they can do so as they control consumer demand.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hsi and hs tech to lose all gains from Friday temporary surge

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Falling to new lows again.

[Image: TYQsoOV.jpg]

(26-09-2023, 11:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Falling to new lows again.

wow,, u and my buddy huat..congra.

if this time go down to near 14XXX/ but i think 15 to 16 lah.... u ho say liao.

(26-09-2023, 11:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Falling to new lows again.

Make a guess how will hst perform today?

(27-09-2023, 08:45 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Make a guess how will hst perform today?

No guessing needed. It is on a downtrend and all professional traders will trafe with the trend

(27-09-2023, 08:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No guessing needed. It is on a downtrend and all professional traders will trafe with the trend

Let’s see, don’t be stunt if it rise insteadSmile

(27-09-2023, 08:57 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Let’s see, don’t be stunt if it rise insteadSmile

Sgbuffett are u stunt?? Lol

(27-09-2023, 08:57 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Let’s see, don’t be stunt if it rise insteadSmile

Even if rise a bit today. ....tomorrow will just give back.

The trend is your friend.

All the momentum for China is negative.
- economy is slowing with many problems 
- stock market is on down trend.
- investor sentiment get worse everyday.

MRket don't go down in a straight line otherwise everyone will just get out and not suffer loses. It will have reversal up days to lure and trick naive investors to come in and long then make new lows.

(27-09-2023, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even if rise a bit today. ....tomorrow will just give back.

The trend is your friend.

All the momentum for China is negative.
- economy is slowing with many problems 
- stock market is on down trend.
- investor sentiment get worse everyday.

MRket don't go down in a straight line otherwise everyone will just get out and not suffer loses. It will have reversal up days to lure and trick naive investors to come in and long then make new lows.

Everyone understand this la bro, my question is to test u for today hst and I know u will guess it wrongly lol

(27-09-2023, 09:55 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Everyone understand this la bro, my question is to test u for today hst and I know u will guess it wrongly lol

Hst rally 1.4 % lol

(27-09-2023, 09:58 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hst rally 1.4 % lol

1.8%!

(27-09-2023, 09:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  1.8%!

Won't last lah pros will come in to short.

(27-09-2023, 09:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  1.8%!

Won't last lah.... pros will come in to short.

I predict by afternoon will lose most or all the gains.

China economy is just too weak to sustain any rally.

(27-09-2023, 10:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Won't last lah.... pros will come in to short.

Borrow the reknowned quote from sgbuffett ‘I only predicted it will rise and it did rise 1.8%. I did not predict the closing’ lol very familiar

if HSI drop below 17000,, then last oct low may come about,,

good for us to buy supa cheap..

(27-09-2023, 10:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Won't last lah.... pros will come in to short.

true give up all the gain in the afternoon...

knn,, instead of coming out more stimulus now this CCP Xi want to use another tactic by catching the CEO of all property giant,, dont knw what he is up to.

i think investor will take a long time for confident to return,,,

But this will only cause more panic in the mkt..

(28-09-2023, 01:12 AM)victortan Wrote:  if HSI drop below 17000,, then last oct low may come about,,

good for us to buy supa cheap..

Unlike SgBluffett and you, I do not share this sentiment

And I am usually right

Another day another drop.

There will be selling pressure so long as China economy is going downhill

[Image: 4bivLjJ.jpg]

Support level broken time to initiate news shorting

HSI will just sink down throughpout the day as chjna exonomy weakens

[Image: DqppAoR.jpg]

(28-09-2023, 01:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Unlike SgBluffett and you, I do not share this sentiment

And I am usually right

Aya. Wat I shr is wat I read frm other lah. I not Tua ye Pek. 
But I hope it go dwn so we can buy cheap. No worry. I buy cause I knw long term is up n up. So u long won’t loss. 

U shd buy some at the bottom too to average. Bao jiat one come the future.

(28-09-2023, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Support level broken time to initiate news shorting

HSI will just sink down throughpout the day as chjna exonomy weakens

[Image: DqppAoR.jpg]
Wow. U must hv make a lot. Congra

(28-09-2023, 07:20 PM)victortan Wrote:  Aya. Wat I shr is wat I read frm other lah. I not Tua ye Pek. 
But I hope it go dwn so we can buy cheap. No worry. I buy cause I knw long term is up n up. So u long won’t loss. 

U shd buy some at the bottom too to average. Bao jiat one come the future.
Not a good use of funds
Where got such thing as pao chiak one?

(28-09-2023, 07:21 PM)victortan Wrote:  Wow. U must hv make a lot. Congra

You must be new here

SgBluffett is not a trader

He is a "me too" wannabe investor, just like you

But all his funds sunkored in losses already

In 10 years time, maybe he may breakeven

Likely not

HSI a d HSTech attempt to rally will fail and it is to trick amateur  traders who are lured by the spike.

As usual by late afternoon the gains will disappear and it will be back on downtrend.

HSI cannot sustain a rally when China economy has so many unsolved problems.....and still weakening

Professional traders will short this spike and make good profits ...

[Image: fWs2ca5.jpg]

(29-09-2023, 09:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI a d HSTech attempt to rally will fail and it is to trick amateur  traders who are lured by the spike.

As usual by late afternoon the gains will disappear and it will be back on downtrend.

HSI cannot sustain a rally when China economy has so many unsolved problems.....and still weakening

Professional traders will short this spike and make good profits ...

[Image: fWs2ca5.jpg]

Today wrong guess, gain did not disappear by noon. U think everyday guess same like yesterday will get it right again? Market don’t move same same le