HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(02-02-2024, 09:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Clear peak has formed today van start shorting process.

[Image: QezCdmo.png]

After yr clear peak up another 100 pts. U have to try yr luck again bro. Shout short again when it climbs higher? Smile)

(02-02-2024, 09:48 AM)Zannn Wrote:  After yr clear peak up another 100 pts. U have to try yr luck again bro. Shout short again when it climbs higher? Smile)

After initial spike sometimes cause by short covering the HSI will lose most of such gains.

It has happened many many times already.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Peaked for the day formed ...selling pressure will increase and gains will be wiped on.

Easy SHORT.

[Image: DqaZOSU.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hsi is on long term downtrend, why need to micromanage it daily?

Oth, hua med has dropped so much and still not cut?

(02-02-2024, 11:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hsi is on long term downtrend, why need to micromanage it daily?

Oth, hua med has dropped so much and still not cut?

Every time we talk A you switch to B to confuse the issue.

Hua medicine is one of the stocks from my annual pick hence it will be reviewed at the end of 1yr together with other stocks on the list.

This thread is for trading of HSI. Which is on a secular down trend.

There will be temporary rallies and these can be used to short teb index for profits.

Sinking fast time to increase short position
[Image: kGZITWY.jpg]

Down..momentum builds down

[Image: 2dQh3ZS.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Down..momentum builds down

[Image: 2dQh3ZS.jpg]

15500 see can hold or not

(02-02-2024, 11:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Every time we talk A you switch to B to confuse the issue.

Hua medicine is one of the stocks from my annual pick hence it will be reviewed at the end of 1yr together with other stocks on the list.

This thread is for trading of HSI. Which is on a secular down trend.

There will be temporary rallies and these can be used to short teb index for profits.

Hua med continue to fall. You mean no need to cut?

Notice that all gurus just tell ppl to buy, never alert them to cut. Is it too embarrassing to do that?

(02-02-2024, 02:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  15500 see can hold or not

Sudden up move le

(02-02-2024, 02:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hua med continue to fall. You mean no need to cut?

Notice that all gurus just tell ppl to buy, never alert them to cut. Is it too embarrassing to do that?

Sgbuffett will update again when it goes up. When it’s down he will ignore updating this stock maybe forever.  if he cut he also cannot tell here, will tarnish his ‘pro trader’ image.

(02-02-2024, 11:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sinking fast time to increase short position
[Image: kGZITWY.jpg]

Sgbuffett next week market may turn around due to CNY. Yr shorts losses around 15k range now have narrowed losses and u consider cut yr losses.

(03-02-2024, 03:43 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett next week market may turn around due to CNY. Yr shorts losses around 15k range now have narrowed losses and u consider cut yr losses.

he no loss, he have shorted from 20K,

i will wait, wait till the china state fund run out of bullet, then it will come down,,, now all investor running away. no hope liao...

even those unit trust of china seen great selling according to one bank fund manager..no hope liao.... waiting to collapse.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(03-02-2024, 03:43 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett next week market may turn around due to CNY. Yr shorts losses around 15k range now have narrowed losses and u consider cut yr losses.

Sgbuffett don’t say never alert u hor.

Turn around? Unlikely 

The economy still weak investors are getting out.

(05-02-2024, 09:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Turn around? Unlikely 

The economy still weak investors are getting out.

Short term support la

(05-02-2024, 09:25 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Short term support la

Short term just wait a while will go down and short position becoem profitable.

So far nothing done to rescue economy.

Walao, hua med continue to lao sai, drops another 5% this morning

Sgbuffett told u cut shorts liao

(05-02-2024, 11:14 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett told u cut shorts liao

Cut what short? Today whole day red ..

[Image: %E8%B7%8C.gif]

(05-02-2024, 11:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cut what short? Today whole day red ..

It’s supported. Go see la now green enough?

(05-02-2024, 01:19 PM)Zannn Wrote:  It’s supported. Go see la now green enough?

Sgbuffett, did u see Dow falls but Hsi now is up? Must be very surprising to u?

(06-02-2024, 08:02 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett, did u see Dow falls but Hsi now is up? Must be very surprising to u?

Haha just temporary rise. Happen many times a few days later new lows again.

Don't every day get worried over small tick up...look at the bigger trend and China economic state...it's downhill. And it use this to make money.

Today can help do some housework?

(06-02-2024, 08:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Haha just temporary rise. Happen many times a few days later new lows again.

Don't every day get worried over small tick up...look at the bigger trend and China economic state...it's downhill. And it use this to make money.

Small bumps is enf for u to cut loss of yr 15k index pts shorts and re enter again lo

At about 15.3k advise u cut short don’t want. Now hit 15750, how much loss u can recover if u cut? And reshort now?

(06-02-2024, 09:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  At about 15.3k advise u cut short don’t want. Now hit 15750, how much loss u can recover if u cut? And reshort now?

Bro Buffett, feel the burn?

Another temporary rise that creates yet another chance to short and make profits.

Remember 16000 remains strong resistance and protect short sellers from losses.

Ther is no policy to fix China economic problems and smart traders  are shorting China so long as economy is weak.
[Image: Ldb1fHB.jpg]

(06-02-2024, 10:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another temporary rise that creates yet another chance to short and make profits.

Remember 16000 remains strong resistance and protect short sellers from losses.

Ther is no policy to fix China economic problems and smart traders  are shorting China so long as economy is weak.
[Image: Ldb1fHB.jpg]

Smart short traders hold from 15.3k to 16k? Okok