HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(09-02-2024, 09:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Breaking down....short

[Image: CvQNMXL.jpg]

Sgbuffett still shorting good luckSmile big recovery

(14-02-2024, 01:04 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett still shorting good luckSmile big recovery

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123854.jpg]

(14-02-2024, 01:04 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett still shorting good luckSmile big recovery

Sgbuffett tell u this time u better listen arrr. Previous time up 1k again u. Cut yr shorts before u total bbq

(14-02-2024, 02:07 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett tell u this time u better listen arrr. Previous time up 1k again u. Cut yr shorts before u total bbq

So long as. China economy is weak and deteriorating there is no chance of a sustainable rally for HSI.

HSI and HSTech looks like has just peaked for today. ...now can short.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123854.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123930.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-124931.jpg]

(14-02-2024, 02:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So long as. China economy is weak and deteriorating there is no chance of a sustainable rally for HSI.

HSI and HSTech looks like has just peaked for today. ...now can short.

u everytime also peak for today and ‘now can short’. Tomorrow u will know weather peak or pig

[Image: 6hVQA54.gif]

哎哟哟,废物又来讲废炎

(14-02-2024, 04:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  哎哟哟,废物又来讲废炎

[Image: d4G0YFe.gif]

(14-02-2024, 03:50 PM)Zannn Wrote:  u everytime also peak for today and ‘now can short’. Tomorrow u will know weather peak or pig

So far all rallies last only 1 or 2 days.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-130947.jpg]

(14-02-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So far all rallies last only 1 or 2 days.

When US market rally, all sell China. Now US starts correction due to overvalue, where u think the funds will go?

Today headlines all negative news of China but it rallied so strong, u r expert maybe can tell us why?

(14-02-2024, 02:07 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett tell u this time u better listen arrr. Previous time up 1k again u. Cut yr shorts before u total bbq

Same pattern like yesterday, push low open to gap up thru the day. Sgbuffett watch out yr shortsSmile

(15-02-2024, 09:25 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Same pattern like yesterday, push low open to gap up thru the day. Sgbuffett watch out yr shortsSmile

As per pattern repeat many times unable to stay above 16K and comes down. Every rally fails after 1 or 2 days. Only fools chase. 

The China govt is manipulating the market tk prevent sharp drops but the economy is deteriorating so the downward pressure is strong...they push up a little then if all comes down....it's a losing game for China govt ...

When you mismanage your econkmy there is no way to artificially push up stock market in a sustainable way. People will know and they will sell to get out

[Image: Xa7WopX.png]

Sea of red for China markets
[Image: nCTDfEI.jpg]

Relax la...yesterday I made money going risk on leh..

(15-02-2024, 09:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As per pattern repeat many times unable to stay above 16K and comes down. Every rally fails after 1 or 2 days. Only fools chase. 

The China govt is manipulating the market tk prevent sharp drops but the economy is deteriorating so the downward pressure is strong...they push up a little then if all comes down....it's a losing game for China govt ...

When you mismanage your econkmy there is no way to artificially push up stock market in a sustainable way. People will know and they will sell to get out

[Image: Xa7WopX.png]

By the time govt stop, yr shorts will already be in dust. Watch outSmile

(15-02-2024, 09:25 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Same pattern like yesterday, push low open to gap up thru the day. Sgbuffett watch out yr shortsSmile

See or not, same pattern open low and start to push high again. “Pro” traders like sgbuffett did not notice this and just stick to shorts?

(15-02-2024, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sea of red for China markets
[Image: nCTDfEI.jpg]

Can check what’s the sea colour now?

(15-02-2024, 10:33 AM)Zannn Wrote:  See or not, same pattern open low and start to push high again. “Pro” traders like sgbuffett did not notice this and just stick to shorts?

Please lah even if they van do for 1 or 2 days you think the can reverse primary trend which is down for 6 months....HSi is back to level of 1997 handover.

The economic rot in China and HK cannot be reverse so easily.  Foreign investors who are lifeblood of these economies are scared off by Xi and will never return. Decoupling trends ...home shoring etc will drain of manufacturing in China economy.

In china everything us going downhill exports, imports, property market, manufacturing, consumer sentiment.

It is downhill that's why the primary trend of stocks is down because its economy is in bad shape.

Like i said many times I don't play those temporary rallies which are a distraction...if anything I use it to increase my short positions.

Heng I already made 10k this month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBz5L1eNOcE&t=10s
[+] 1 user Likes KovanTrader's post

(15-02-2024, 10:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please lah even if they van do for 1 or 2 days you think the can reverse primary trend which is down for 6 months....HSi is back to level of 1997 handover.

The economic rot in China and HK cannot be reverse so easily.  Foreign investors who are lifeblood of these economies are scared off by Xi and will never return. Decoupling trends ...home shoring etc will drain of manufacturing in China economy.

In china everything us going downhill exports, imports, property market, manufacturing, consumer sentiment.

It is downhill that's why the primary trend of stocks is down because its economy is in bad shape.

Like i said many times I don't play those temporary rallies which are a distraction...if anything I use it to increase my short positions.

U r correct dude but trading don’t depend on economics else all study economics enf, no need see pattern. See the strong push? Advise u cut shorts don’t listen. Wait till dust then u cutk

U can continue add shorts now dude since it’s up up and awaySmile

(15-02-2024, 10:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please lah even if they van do for 1 or 2 days you think the can reverse primary trend which is down for 6 months....HSi is back to level of 1997 handover.

It will cross 16k and stay above for next Monday China grand open. Don’t say never warn u again

(15-02-2024, 11:13 AM)Zannn Wrote:  It will cross 16k and stay above for next Monday China grand open. Don’t say never warn u again

Even if it stays above 16k...ah butt will have the same answers he has for you on a daily basis...economy no good, rallies short lived,...blar blar blar..same old negative outlook!!

(15-02-2024, 11:13 AM)Zannn Wrote:  It will cross 16k and stay above for next Monday China grand open. Don’t say never warn u again

By now all traders will feel there is no downside short term, what will happen sgbuffett?

[Image: IMG-20240215-WA0000.jpg]

Don't fight la....huat together...

Support my youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBz5L1eNOcE&t=10s

Like I said 16k cannotbsustain now back down
[Image: hHXsj7U.jpg]

Doing this for yrs can make how much? Or just for the fun of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIHxnFK_xI&ab_channel=ChinaObserver