HWZ mods kpkb u all impersonated them. But they unable to ban you.

Blood pressure getting high liao.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...s.6829600/
[+] 3 users Like sogo's post

Did that Jabroni say people are spreading hate at the expense of his good name? What good name does he have? All I see is someone abusing the ban hammer.
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(31-10-2022, 01:34 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Did that Jabroni say people are spreading hate at the expense of his good name? What good name does he have? All I see is someone abusing the ban hammer.

actually is he a famous person? or famous for being a kum gong mod that abuses power?

(31-10-2022, 01:35 AM)sogo Wrote:  actually is he a famous person? or famous for being a kum gong mod that abuses power?

He thinks he’s famous because he’s drunk with power in EdMW. In this forum he realise he can’t do anything so make grandstanding comments like “Such behaviours are not normal and I encourage these people (if they are reading) to seek professional help”

This Jabroni thinks he actually has the right to decide for the rest of the world what is normal behaviour and not. He’s the one who should get professional help.
[+] 3 users Like IndianChief's post

https://media.tenor.com/g3EePkbZtlkAAAAM...ameson.gif

why cannot use the name Intrinion in other forums? he got copyright to the name huh
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(31-10-2022, 01:37 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  He thinks he’s famous because he’s drunk with power in EdMW. In this forum he realise he can’t do anything so make grandstanding comments like “Such behaviours are not normal and I encourage these people (if they are reading) to seek professional help”

This Jabroni thinks he actually has the right to decide for the rest of the world what is normal behaviour and not. He’s the one who should get professional help.

I also dunno why he thinks he is famous until ppl wanna impersonate him? bring his smelly nicks to other forums will risked kenna scolded? LOL

(31-10-2022, 01:49 AM)Reddishday Wrote:  why cannot use the name Intrinion in other forums? he got copyright to the name huh

dunno leh. maybe he got patent his nick?

DOUBLE STANDARDS GAOGAO. 

KPKB other people impersonate him on social media/online forums he has no control or modding power over. 

But ask him and his team how many clone accounts exist in EDMW yet they do nothing about it. 

The very fact that in online forums people can make multiple accounts with barely any verification nor tie to their real life ID (despite it being against some forums' rules) just makes the issue of impersonation an inherent systemic issue. EDMW mods can bitch about being impersonated on other forums. But the fact is they themselves help to propagate and defend an online ecosystem that makes this possible. All for what? Just to keep clicks up for ad revenue? 

They live by the sword they can die by the sword too. Perfect to turn their own advice they love to give people in their community against them now. "JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS HATERS AND IMPERSONATORS. ONLINE THINGS CANNOT HURT YOU." 

[Image: ad3a70ed22c63c1ebcdbc5cf7f72a8c9.gif]

(31-10-2022, 02:05 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  DOUBLE STANDARDS GAOGAO. 

KPKB other people impersonate him on social media/online forums he has no control or modding power over. 

But ask him and his team how many clone accounts exist in EDMW yet they do nothing about it. 

The very fact that in online forums people can make multiple accounts with barely any verification nor tie to their real life ID (despite it being against some forums' rules) just makes the issue of impersonation an inherent systemic issue. EDMW mods can bitch about being impersonated on other forums. But the fact is they themselves help to propagate and defend an online ecosystem that makes this possible. All for what? Just to keep clicks up for ad revenue? 

They live by the sword they can die by the sword too. Perfect to turn their own advice they love to give people in their community against them now. "JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS HATERS AND IMPERSONATORS. ONLINE THINGS CANNOT HURT YOU." 

[Image: ad3a70ed22c63c1ebcdbc5cf7f72a8c9.gif]

more power is the mods dun like u can use his clones report you then he uses his main mod account to ban you. north korean style.
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

(31-10-2022, 01:57 AM)sogo Wrote:  dunno leh. maybe he got patent his nick?

lol rubbish

(31-10-2022, 02:09 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  lol rubbish

He thought he is some famous person?

[Image: 6d31e26a415b8ee648566f2cedfab520.jpg]

Impotent EDMW mods raging about cyberbullying/impersonation (2022, colourised).
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

As far as this forum is concerned, Intrinion from EdMW is a punk. He’s a worthless trash here
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

Lol he is low key trying to promote this place

He like that say. There will be people curious where is this alternative forum then will search for it

But anyway. This also mean mod at hwz really do know about this place.........

Welcome here!
Ignore the silly mod who thinks too highly of himself. Big Grin

Here is for adults, you can post your views here. Positive or negative comments are also fine as long dont scold someone parents with vulgarity.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

pls lah. if so scared of so called impersonation then use real name

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(31-10-2022, 07:07 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  But anyway. This also mean mod at hwz really do know about this place.........

And likely very pissed off and worried about competition Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-10-2022, 02:14 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  As far as this forum is concerned, Intrinion from EdMW is a punk. He’s a worthless trash here

Rest assured I am keeping track of people who are badmouthing moderators on this forum.

They shall be shown no mercy on HWZ where we have power.
[+] 1 user Likes Intrinion's post

(31-10-2022, 07:49 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Rest assured I am keeping track of people who are badmouthing moderators on this forum.

You are just a fake troll Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Hunch feeling.

That thread is like a trap

Intrinion should know better this kind of thread over there. Will go haywire soon become like "fight among different forum platform"

Abit like "playing side"

Don't know why but i feel the migration era previously is going to happen again

Actually noticed your good friend Tan Yak Chin has been very quiet ever since you guys came over Big Grin

(31-10-2022, 07:49 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Rest assured I am keeping track of people who are badmouthing moderators on this forum.

1) You are a fake troll account. 

2) HWZ mods have zero actual power when any member of the public can pwn them 9696 through SPH admins on the same rank/even higher than Vijay, with or without lawyers' letters issued, to have blanket censorship on any particular content on EDMW that they successfully convince with evidence for SPH to act on their behalf.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(31-10-2022, 08:01 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  1) You are a fake troll account. 

2) HWZ mods have zero actual power when any member of the public can pwn them 9696 through SPH admins on the same rank/even higher than Vijay, with or without lawyers' letters issued, to have blanket censorship on any particular content on EDMW that they successfully convince with evidence for SPH to act on their behalf.

You are wrong. There is nothing you can do once you have been pbanned by Mods for Xenophobic and racist behavior. You can complain to whoever you want but it won't change things.

(31-10-2022, 02:14 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  As far as this forum is concerned, Intrinion from EdMW is a punk. He’s a worthless trash here

pls don't insult other user.

He think too highly of himself lah. Who so boh Liao wanna impersonate a self-righteous mod
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

(31-10-2022, 08:12 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  You are wrong. There is nothing you can do once you have been pbanned by Mods for Xenophobic and racist behavior. You can complain to whoever you want but it won't change things.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Everyone knows how pbanning from EDMW is a joke with how rampant clone warfare is in there.

Anyway no sense wasting my breath on a fake troll impersonating account.

sgtalk  - come to  spy
HWZ - got  power...
but SGTALK  is not HWZ.  so you wat talking you?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(31-10-2022, 07:52 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Hunch feeling.

That thread is like a trap

Intrinion should know better this kind of thread over there. Will go haywire soon become like "fight among different forum platform"

Abit like "playing side"

Don't know why but i feel the migration era previously is going to happen again

but managing a forum like a nazi will push away users.