HWZ mods kpkb u all impersonated them. But they unable to ban you.

don't waste time with them . they are dense and imbecilic
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Wah even Theitguy also tio banned

(01-11-2022, 08:18 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Wah even Theitguy also tio banned

Damn funny that one. 

Tio ban jitao come back with a clone with very similar name. Jitao ban again
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(01-11-2022, 08:20 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Damn funny that one. 

Yalor their mod really jialat

Like I say, edmw mods think they can control all the speeches of forummers.

Chey! You all should learn from me. Do you know why I am never banned there? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-11-2022, 08:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Chey!  You all should learn from me.  Do you know why I am never banned there? Big Grin

You dare you expose your EDMW nick here, see whether you tio ban in the next few days or not. 

EDMW mods operates on "show me the person I'll show you the crime". Otherwise why some people get IP banned on first pban strike from forum, and why some are allowed tacitly to come back with clone accounts multiple times?
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(01-11-2022, 08:42 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You dare you expose your EDMW nick here, see whether you tio ban in the next few days or not. 

EDMW mods operates on "show me the person I'll show you the crime". Otherwise why some people get IP banned on first pban strike from forum, and why some are allowed tacitly to come back with clone accounts multiple times?

Actually the answer is very simpur.  I have no account there Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@liujianhua46/vid...m_webapp=1&sender_device=pc
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(01-11-2022, 08:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually the answer is very simpur.  I have no account there Laughing

DIUUUUUUUUUUU

[Image: ryan-gosling-watching-his-young-self-dan...blwide.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(01-11-2022, 08:52 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  DIUUUUUUUUUUU

[Image: ryan-gosling-watching-his-young-self-dan...blwide.jpg]

Rotfl

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(01-11-2022, 08:42 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You dare you expose your EDMW nick here, see whether you tio ban in the next few days or not. 

Yup, if they wanted to ban me, they could always dig deep in the archives, surely they can find something.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 08:20 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Damn funny that one. 

EDMW has some very funny people. There was a Sticky that got banned, came back immediately as stickier, jitao ban again lor.

(01-11-2022, 08:51 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@liujianhua46/vid...m_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Thank for sharing tik Tok video
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@zhouziclub/video...m_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

(01-11-2022, 09:57 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@zhouziclub/video...m_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Thank
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Quite obvious he thought people will angkat bolah him and talk trash about SGTalk to support him.

End up people make fun of him asking whether is he someone famous that people need to be warned about impersonation of him. Some even trolled him to use his ban hammer which he couldn't. Some even said he should infract himself for saying people need mental help which he would have done to others who make similar comments.

Since it didn't work out as intended, he has to lock the thread in shame and claim a fake victory that he's locking the thread as he has made his point.
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(02-11-2022, 11:37 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Quite obvious he thought people will angkat bolah him and talk trash about SGTalk to support him.

End up people make fun of him asking whether is he someone famous that people need to be warned about impersonation of him. Some even trolled him to use his ban hammer which he couldn't.  Some even said he should infract himself for saying people need mental help which he would have done to others who make similar comments.

Since it didn't work out as intended, he has to lock the thread in shame and claim a fake victory that he's locking the thread as he has made his point.

got link?
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(02-11-2022, 11:40 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  got link?

First Post of this thread
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(02-11-2022, 11:37 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Quite obvious he thought people will angkat bolah him and talk trash about SGTalk to support him.

End up people make fun of him asking whether is he someone famous that people need to be warned about impersonation of him. Some even trolled him to use his ban hammer which he couldn't.  Some even said he should infract himself for saying people need mental help which he would have done to others who make similar comments.

Sad to say I didn’t even know this mod existed. Now I know that he is not only a mod but a senior mod. But who cares?
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

That aside.. the forum, in its design intent, is largely a public facing space. All postings (except for private conversations) are visible and can be read by and reacted by all. I would express the same thoughts as what I have said previously to other users, one shouldn’t be overly concerned, if one has nothing to hide.
Thumbs Up 

HAHAHAHAHAHA funniest joke of the day!  Clapping