I got a bad feeling on 16th September 2021.

(17-09-2021, 02:45 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Hei Mun again?  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(17-09-2021, 02:41 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Better not scare PAP supporters here. Pinky just took his booster shot today  Huh

How do we go about to get the 3rd (booster) jab..?

(17-09-2021, 02:55 PM)debono Wrote:  How do we go about to get the 3rd (booster) jab..?

Wait for invitation from Ah ong

(07-09-2021, 08:58 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  This will bring back the 1999 May 21 earthquake of 7.6 Richter scale that shook the whole Taiwan causing major catastrophe across the whole island.

Taiwan's 101 building has a big iron ball to counter the sway of the effect of earth quake..

(17-09-2021, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Taiwan's 101 building has a big iron ball to counter the sway of the effect of earth quake..

Yes but not all building has such a device. This building can only “help” limited people, not most Taiwanese. In the past one week, a few tremors were felt across the whole of Taiwan

So far no back breaking news  Laughter-68

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Taiwan's 101 building has a big iron ball to counter the sway of the effect of earth quake..

What happen during the earthquake the big iron ball was shook off and fall out from the building ... will be bounce or ... like a golf ball plug into soft turf?  .... mmmmm .... makes me wonder  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 09:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  What happen during the earthquake the big iron ball was shook off and fall out from the building ... will be bounce or ... like a golf ball plug into soft turf?  .... mmmmm .... makes me wonder  Thinking

I suspect the building designers must have put to test in a lab. the effect of the big iron ball to sway safely in times of an earthquake...

(17-09-2021, 09:48 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect the building designers must have put to test in a lab. the effect of the big iron ball to sway safely in times of an earthquake...

Maybe a black swan incident will happen .... I said it will not bounce but cause another earthquake   Surprise-440

(17-09-2021, 03:08 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Yes but not all building has such a device. This building can only “help” limited people, not most Taiwanese. In the past one week, a few tremors were felt across the whole of Taiwan
Hope it will not be disastrous to cause loss of life.  Earthquakes can be very powerful that can cause extensive damage.

At least oda said something

(17-09-2021, 09:55 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hope it will not be disastrous to cause loss of life.  Earthquakes can be very powerful that can cause extensive damage.

Most buildings in earthquake prone areas are designed by the structural engineer to take into consideration the effect of a earthquake.

(17-09-2021, 09:55 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hope it will not be disastrous to cause loss of life.  Earthquakes can be very powerful that can cause extensive damage.

Yes, in fact Taiwan scientists been saying that the next 9 over Richter scale earthquake is due….

Taiwan just experience a 6.5 Richter scale earthquake and the this earthquake Center is in Yilang 60 km down. The whole island can feel the shakes.

Taipei measured 4 Richter scale. Even Kaohsiung experience 3 Richter scale.

(24-10-2021, 01:30 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Taiwan just experience a 6.5 Richter scale earthquake and the this earthquake Center is in Yilang 60 km down. The whole island can feel the shakes.

Taipei measured 4 Richter scale. Even Kaohsiung experience 3 Richter scale.

White colonial traxhes will blame Fatty Xi for sure and tell Tai-wart buy more of their 2nd hands weapons

(24-10-2021, 01:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  White colonial traxhes will blame Fatty Xi for sure and tell Tai-wart buy more of their 2nd hands weapons

This has nothing to do with China, it is just a natural phenomenon. Based on the news report over the next few days Taiwan will experience a 4 Richter scales earthquake.

In fact in the past 10 days Taiwan northeastern and east regions has already experienced 4-5 Richter scales earthquake. This is due to change of weather temperature.

(24-10-2021, 01:51 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  This has nothing to do with China, it is just a natural phenomenon. Based on the news report over the next few days Taiwan will experience a 4 Richter scales earthquake.

In fact in the past 10 days Taiwan northeastern and east regions has already experienced 4-5 Richter scales earthquake. This is due to change of weather temperature.

Aiya, those white hill bill traxhes will find a way to blame Fatty Xi lah

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(24-10-2021, 08:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya, those white hill bill traxhes will find a way to blame Fatty Xi lah

I think you’re right.