If Lim Ching Siong in charge SG instead LKY

LKY was devious. He introduced LCS as the future PM of Spore to the British while plotting his demise behind his back.

(17-09-2023, 08:55 AM)Stoki Wrote:  We probably will be living happily with prosperity in a bigger cuntry called Malaisia, which he may have merged and governed well.

Laughing

Dr M will finished him immediately. 
Proclamation! Malay Malaysia. Don't forget it until today. 😁

There is no if.. If back then the voters never give LCS a chance, and LKY did badly, then the voters were blind to choose the wrong person.

Luckily, LKY did a good job to bring sinkie land to where it was in the 90s.

After that is history..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-09-2023, 08:55 AM)Stoki Wrote:  We probably will be living happily with prosperity in a bigger cuntry called Malaisia, which he may have merged and governed well.

Laughing

Nope, if i read correctly LCS already know SG cannot merge with Malaysia. Is more like LKY disappointed that why he cry in tears. I heard is the Malaysia politicians side know LKY is not a simple person , so they kick him out that include SG. Maybe this is why LKY got trigger etc wanna show Malaysia , SG can make it despite is small.

(17-09-2023, 01:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nope, if i read correctly LCS already know SG cannot merge with Malaysia. Is more like LKY disappointed that why he cry in tears. I heard is the Malaysia politicians side know LKY is not a simple person , so they kick him out that include SG. Maybe this is why LKY got trigger etc wanna show Malaysia , SG can make it despite is small.

You wrong lah. The Tengku loves Singapore but when he heard LKY propounding a Malaysian Malaysia he panicked and quickly wanted to arrest LKY. So LKY escaped back to Singapore and cried.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung