India-Maldives row escalates with troop removal order

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...ot-beijing
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

Next pro USA return again ,circle repeating.

Mouldy is very thick skin!

Maldives can seek Singapore help.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Small-states-s...-Shanmugam

Two sides of camp there. One is pro india while the other is pro china. One thing about them is they see China came over n help them build many things while India did almost nothing. So it’s not difficult for them to choose
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(17-01-2024, 10:44 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Two sides of camp there. One is pro india while the other is pro china. One thing about them is they see China came over n help them build many things while India did almost nothing. So it’s not difficult for them to choose

Help build need monies so India fist a bit tight cannot do lor

(17-01-2024, 11:25 PM)sgh Wrote:  Help build need monies so India fist a bit tight cannot do lor
Both Sri Lanka and Maldives are in debt to China. Maldives opp is telling their people depending too much on China will end up like Sri Lanka losing ports to them. But those supporters of China in Maldives sings a different tune.

(18-01-2024, 12:16 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Both Sri Lanka and Maldives are in debt to China. Maldives opp is telling their people depending too much on China will end up like Sri Lanka losing ports to them. But those supporters of China in Maldives sings a different tune.

I saw a movie think is China one dynasty Ming fell and Qing take over. The supporter say be it Ming or Qing as long as there is peace got food to eat got schools to study got work to do why care so much who is ruling government correct? I am inclined to this thinking instead.

(18-01-2024, 01:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  I saw a movie think is China one dynasty Ming fell and Qing take over. The supporter say be it Ming or Qing as long as there is peace got food to eat got schools to study got work to do why care so much who is ruling government correct? I am inclined to this thinking instead.
That’s Wei Xiao Bao says because he don’t need $$ in his pocket. 

2024, everyone does something that only benefits their own pocket.