Is It Necessary to Have the 4th Shot?

(15-12-2022, 06:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sinovac must take 3 jabs for primary series.  Booster can be the mRNA vac or Novavax.  Why you go take mRNA? Asking for tai chi?

Ok my story is after 2 Sinovac I kena COVID so break the series. Then they tell me no need finish 3 but the later booster must take mRNA which is Pfizer

(15-12-2022, 06:57 PM)RichDad Wrote:  We will never know the long term effects cos we can never prove that it is due to the vaccines. That's why all these big pharma and gahmen are so confident in pushing it.

Those who took already no need to worry. You cannot do anything anyway.

Those that took the vaccines, cannot turn back the clock, it had been done.  Therefore those who had not taken the 4th jab needs to reconsider carefully......... Clapping Gesti-109

MOH over-stock so need to clear before expiry leh.🤔

(15-12-2022, 07:05 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  MOH over-stock so need to clear before expiry leh.🤔
Is that a fact or your assumption........? Laughing Love

4 looks scary

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

My honest opinion

those Jabs ..do help so you dont end up in the hospital

after kena this thing ..I have to respect it , the speed of the spread...OMG and the impact

i have 4 jabs still it can
1 weaken you ...you feel weak , like you have no muscle...just keep sleeping
2 your Throat is completely koyak, pain even drinking water
3 chesty cough w lots of phelgm
4 block nose occationally

They key is ..if you are travelling ..you need to prevent
1 mask up and clean your hands
2 take Vit C and hot soup every day
3 pray you dun kena

I dont think you can escape in a crowded plane which the air is circulated for hrs orone of those dirty kampungs ... which i believe where i caught it when we stop for lunch

best is to get it before you go on a trip .. otherwise end up like me , pay to suffer
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(15-12-2022, 05:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I dare not go for moderna, make me fever for 3 days.

My forth jab taken in August was Moderna . Slight fever only on the evening of the jab. Took one paracetamol and next morning no more fever.

tomorrow will be a better day

(16-12-2022, 08:44 AM)keys Wrote:  My honest opinion

after kena this thing ..I have to respect it , the speed of the spread...OMG and the impact

3 pray you dun kena

I dont think you can escape in a crowded plane which the air is circulated for hrs orone of those dirty kampungs  ... which i believe where i caught it when we stop for lunch

best is to get it before you go on a trip .. otherwise end up like me , pay to suffer

When I travelled I used N95 mask in the plane.

tomorrow will be a better day

3 pray you dun kena

I dont think you can escape in a crowded plane which the air is circulated for hrs orone of those dirty kampungs  ... which i believe where i caught it when we stop for lunch

Are you so sure it is the mrna jabs that protected you and not your own immune system? You can never be sure unless there is another you in a parallel universe who did not jab. Then you can compare.

You could well be even better if you didn't jab. Who knows?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(16-12-2022, 10:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Are you so sure it is the mrna jabs that protected you and not your own immune system? You can never be sure unless there is another you in a parallel universe who did not jab. Then you can compare.

You could well be even better if you didn't  jab. Who knows?

In any case it is best to err in safety.........go take that jab............the 4th jab....... Clapping

(16-12-2022, 10:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Are you so sure it is the mrna jabs that protected you and not your own immune system? You can never be sure unless there is another you in a parallel universe who did not jab. Then you can compare.

You could well be even better if you didn't  jab. Who knows?

Yup, when Joe Biden said he tio covid was mild after mRNA booster shots, I only 2X Sinopharm tio covid also mild...so I thought he was lying big time...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(16-12-2022, 10:38 AM)debono Wrote:  In any case it is best to err in safety.........go take that jab............the 4th jab....... Clapping

No way, Jose. Unless forced to, I won't take any more jabs, mRNA or otherwise.

Jab, jab, jab.... good luck to you, boss.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(16-12-2022, 10:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  No way, Jose. Unless forced to, I won't take any more jabs, mRNA or otherwise.

Jab, jab, jab.... good luck to you, boss.

Well said.  Me too  Clapping Clapping

There must be a valid reason where they are not making it "compulsory".

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

3 pray you dun kena

I dont think you can escape in a crowded plane which the air is circulated for hrs orone of those dirty kampungs ... which i believe where i caught it when we stop for lunch

Actually the REAL Vaccine is " wearing mask ". IN ANY where you going to be it crowded places or less crowd as long you go out wear mask.

Of course come eating outside have to take off , but once all done etc wear back. At least cut down the spread and yes cross finger.

Lastly STILL have to depend individual genes , immune system. This is why some go take Nature stuffs to build up their immune system.

So far me and my parents only took 1 boaster so far so good as we always wear mask when going outside.
the Last we remove our mask for quite long is during one relative wedding dinner lucky never get infect.

Whereas for Ang mo, they all along don't bother much , some do still wear mask when they are outside.

WTO Going to declare end of pandemic in June next year, still jab?

(16-12-2022, 10:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well said.  Me too  Clapping Clapping

There must be a valid reason where they are not making it "compulsory".
If you dun see pinky or LW or OYK jab on TV, better avoid. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post