Thread Closed

Is there a huge demand for Chinese language Japanese Manga storybooks?

Any site to buy or rent such 2nd hand manga storybooks?
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(07-02-2023, 11:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Any site to buy or rent such 2nd hand manga storybooks?

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

kill you this bastard mad trash scum retarded dog!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase retarded dog!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away!

you are dead now!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) are crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

(08-02-2023, 12:20 AM)Profeu Wrote:  ..
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase retarded dog!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) are crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

Eggplant
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(08-02-2023, 12:20 AM)Retarded Profeu Wrote:  ..
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 12:20 AM)Perverted Profeu Wrote:  ..
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

nudie

(08-02-2023, 12:20 AM)Profeu fucked his own mother Wrote:  ..
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Clapping

(08-02-2023, 12:32 AM)Profeu fucked his own mother Wrote:  ....
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 12:37 AM)ready fucked by my Dog Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you F-ucked your prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

nudie
Thumbs Down 

(08-02-2023, 12:39 AM)ready to get farked by admin later Wrote:  Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

nudie

(08-02-2023, 12:39 AM)ready Wrote:  Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Eggplant

(08-02-2023, 12:57 AM)ready sucking its father's cock Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 01:01 AM)ready fucked by Sentinel Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 01:08 AM)ready backside fucked by my Dog Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

(08-02-2023, 01:14 AM)ready mother fucked by my Dog Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 01:40 AM)ready fucked by spiders, the pigs standby Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 03:14 AM)ready mother fucked by banglas Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready mother fucked by banglas  Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 03:41 AM)ready fucked by spiders, elephants and pigs standby Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready fucked by spiders, elephants and pigs standby  Clapping

(08-02-2023, 03:48 AM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks  Laughing

(08-02-2023, 04:16 AM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks  [Image: laughing_s.gif]

(08-02-2023, 01:10 PM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks

(08-02-2023, 05:12 PM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    nudie

(08-02-2023, 10:04 PM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    [Image: nudie_s.gif]

(09-02-2023, 12:45 AM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

(08-02-2023, 03:48 AM)ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks Wrote:  .Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    [Image: nudie_s.gif]

(09-02-2023, 01:17 AM)ready Wrote:  .
.Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

[size=11]ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    [/size]
[Image: nudie_s.gif]

(09-02-2023, 01:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  [size=11]ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    [/size]
[Image: nudie_s.gif]

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks    nudie

ready whole family and ancestry run over and squashed by 3-tonners and Chinese tanks   

Laughing

Clapping
Thread Closed