Iswaran was handed 27 charges, corruption,gratification and obstructing justice

(18-01-2024, 11:07 AM)wendychan Wrote:  sibei thick skin and warped to believe himself innocent

Now we have 3 Oyk, Iswaran and .......... you know who

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(18-01-2024, 11:15 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He might siam 1 or 2 charges...but 24 charges is way too many...just plead guilty and prepare a mitigation plea..end of story...save some money

He wants aquittal not siam 1 or 2 charges

[Image: K5ksjdR.jpg]

(18-01-2024, 12:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  It is not about the value but more on the moral and ethics. If every month received free eggs very shiok leh
That's the rule, any gift under $20
 allowed to keep. Even teachers, on teachers day, received many gifts. Must be under $20. This is just a gift of appreciation.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

It is about perception. Good that he still has a fighting spirit. His money will be distributed to the lawyer.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfbrnEvOzY
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(18-01-2024, 09:56 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Wow
Davinder Singh of the famous”NKF saga” as defence lawyer
Did Pinky approve of that ?

You don't need anybody's approval to hire any lawyer. You just need to have the money to pay him.

And it's going to cost him more than what he received from OBS.

Really, crime does not pay

He could more than afford those concert tickets, movie tickets, flying biz class, hotel stay with his million dollar salary. Yet he accepted those gifts which were, to call a spade a spade, bribes.

Less than $400K. Not worth it lar.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

I bet the lawyers line of arguement will go something like... Iswaran doesn't need the bribe and is not aware that the items were not accounted for by the books.

He is innocent as can be seen in the episode that he paid up for the air tickets.

The entire case is not a bribery but a miscommunication on both sides. OBS also did not bribe the ex M but had not followed up with the items to be charged officially. This is at best an accounting misadventure.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(18-01-2024, 01:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I bet the lawyers line of arguement will go something like... Iswaran doesn't need the bribe and is not aware that the items were not accounted for by the books.

He is innocent as can be seen in the episode that he paid up for the air tickets.

The entire case is not a bribery but a miscommunication on both sides. OBS also did not bribe the ex M but had not followed up with the items to be charged officially. This is at best an accounting misadventure.
davinder singh has never lost a case before right?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(18-01-2024, 01:28 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  My mother wants aquittal not siam 1 or 2 charges

What did she do?  Rolleyes

[Image: iswaran.png]
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(18-01-2024, 11:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think he just let his guard down.

Although technically it is corruption, he was just getting some hospitality freebie tickets that he did not think much when accepting.

He should have been more kiasu.

He did not ask or receive money.

I don't like the PAP but honestly I a quite sympathetic given the context and circumstances, I think he just let his guard down. OBS js a charming guy...if he has some chocolates and offered to you...once you eat technically tlyou took a bribe.

he is probably greedy in the first place
obs probly give him free tickets to 'sweeten' the deal for him to sign the f1
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(18-01-2024, 01:49 PM)wendychan Wrote:  davinder singh has never lost a case before right?

you sound like those HK TVB court case drama.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(18-01-2024, 01:22 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Now we have 3 Oyk, Iswaran and .......... you know who

I know. Your mother.  Rolleyes

(18-01-2024, 01:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Now I know why F1 renew contract so easily I think 3 years one shot wow! The F1 will lead to tourists dollars coming in indirectly OBS benefit from his business catering to them.

Iswaran gian peng lor those ticket monies so little wanna eat eat more mah. Anyway in Spore even if convicted of makan suap no death sentence so ok just go inside sit come out another big man and life as usual.
No issues to stay in Changi chalet. When he is released, wil comes out fatter and rosy.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(18-01-2024, 12:57 PM)Manthink Wrote:  FYI, ALL gov officials have required  to declare any "freebie" or "free" lunch. or "free" gift or "free" air tickets they had received during their work under the SG law....Why do you think Iswaaan as the Cabinet Minister be an exception ?
Or maybe you prefer SG to be like other countries - Give chance like Iswaran clearly is trying to do in his 2nd Letter to PM:

[Image: 240117_Second-Letter-from-S-Iswaran-pdf.jpg]

Yes this means he is guilty of failing to make a declaration.
That is his main mistake.

To say he is corrupted you have to explain what favors he did for the tickets received.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

time to revisit this case

[Image: 7vWwb0d.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(18-01-2024, 01:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know. Your mother.  Rolleyes

and this thief and liar went scotfree Laughing

Blame it on Iswaran Personal Assistant for failing / forgetting to declare?

if convicted, can Iswaran ask for presidential pardon from Brother President Tharman ?

(18-01-2024, 01:57 PM)wendychan Wrote:  time to revisit this case

[Image: 7vWwb0d.jpg]

he should use davider as his defence lawyer.

(18-01-2024, 01:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What did she do?  Rolleyes

You did this to your mother didn't you?

[Image: qoT6cZC.jpg]

(18-01-2024, 10:23 AM)wendychan Wrote:  how will they redraw WEST COAST GRC?

INCLUDE YUHUA N JURONG GRC MAKE IT 13 MPS IN A 1ST  MEGA GRC

“I am innocent.”

Iswaran says he’s focused on clearing his name & that returning his salary & allowances was the “right thing to do”.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3S6hVW1

Follow us on @mothershipsg

(18-01-2024, 02:02 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  I sleep with my mother. 

What's new?  Rolleyes

🏎️ There is nothing to suggest F1 contracts are structured to the government's disadvantage & preparations for S'pore GP 2024 are on track, MTI said.

➡️ https://bit.ly/48FjH7q

Follow us on @mothershipsg

He can drag this case till the end of days if he has the money...in the end DPP will finally grant him his wish of a acquittal...this is how rich people play!

(18-01-2024, 02:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He can drag this case till the end of days if he has the money...in the end DPP will finally grant him his wish of a acquittal...this is how rich people play!

Not cheap to pay DS day after day after day... he costs way more per hour than Opserber 的老母。 Rolleyes

(18-01-2024, 01:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  No issues to stay in Changi chalet. When he is released, wil comes out fatter and rosy.

With their salary they are used to eating very well. Even their dog eats better food than those served in Changi.

They might be able to downgrade if they grew up in say one room or two rooms HDB flats.

(18-01-2024, 10:42 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  knn the PAP should sack him instead of letting him resign himself.

is PAP tolerence corruption and extra maritial affairs ?

He's innocent until proven guilty. What ground is there to sack him?

https://youtube.com/shorts/DCXLkxDUXkM?s...0CLr4386IG

Tan sie liao
[+] 3 users Like Omnipresent88's post