Jamus Lim Calls To Relax Mask-Wearing Outdoors

[Image: jamus-lim.png]

https://mustsharenews.com/jamus-lim-mask-outdoors/
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

That's what I am doing. I pull down my mask when no one is around while walking on the street. Then pull up when I see an unmask person approaching; pull down after passing him. 
Then I change to N95 (which I carry in a small plastic box) before entering mall and change back to disposable surgical mask after leaving mall........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

another chan ah mao

More than 1 K per day. The virus is everywhere!

What he say is not right.

We should be more cautious than ever as cases rise.

If we carelessly bring the virus home we endanger our elderly parents and grand parents

This can't be right.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

he is right lah

at least someone same IQ as me

even million paid gov all stupid like hell
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

I think when the numbers drop, then can start considering. Till then, best mask up as people will tend steal a mile when they where given an inch

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-09-2021, 10:03 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's what I am doing. I pull down my mask when no one is around while walking on the street. Then pull up when I see an unmask person approaching; pull down after passing him. 
Then I change to N95 (which I carry in a small plastic box) before entering mall and change back to disposable surgical mask after leaving mall........ Rolleyes

You try to wear sportwear if possible if you need to go outdoor to run errand
You can kehkeh you are jogging if you want to get some fresh air? Thinking
Now I actually see more ppl wearing sport attire.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I support the idea.. Since govt want to go into endemic mode, that rule should be scrapped..

If not, tell me why we haven't locked down since hitting 1000 cases a day.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

He is opposition, never heard any speeches from him in Parliament recently like PSP.
Now have to said something about PAP's policy mah..

(22-09-2021, 12:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You try to wear sportwear if possible if you need to go outdoor to run errand
You can kehkeh you are jogging if you want to get some fresh air? Thinking
Now I actually see more ppl wearing sport attire.
So many camel toes I watch until numb... Lol

Maybe that's one way to set the next milestone and drive up vaccination/boosters at the same time.

E.g. at 90% vaccination, 3rd-dosed people can exempt masks outdoors, but all others must still masked up everywhere.

Provided all good boys and good girls then could be possible?

But if ex Navy majors and AngMoh delinquents start shouting sovereign then how leh?

havoc liao!

if only a few cases per day ofc can consider lah. 1000 days aso no mask? xiao or what

(22-09-2021, 02:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if only a few cases per day ofc can consider lah. 1000 days aso no mask? xiao or what

But 1000 per day still no shutdown,  not xiao meh

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-09-2021, 12:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What he say is not right.

If we carelessly bring the virus home we endanger our elderly parents and grand parents

This can't be right.

I agree with your stance.

Go back to US to enjoy.

(22-09-2021, 06:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But 1000 per day still no shutdown,  not xiao meh

all xiao liao

Not advisable unless testing have been conducted.
Although outdoor chance of infection is less likely,
but if walk closely and talk loudly, spreading is still possible.

Wrong timing to make such a call. 

Fatigue is just a convenient excuse.

Women never get fatigue from wearing bras, do they?

But as and when still spotted people with masks on but nose sticking you what race don’t have to mentioned see already angry.

Can't blame him lah.. he's from a lousy school lol..

(22-09-2021, 12:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What he say is not right.

This can't be right.

I concur with your thoughts.

besides that he got other suggestion?

whats that?
say like never say