Jogging, jogging, jogging

Nowadays I can run 3.2km in 18 mins. I just do 3x a week to maintain.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(10-08-2021, 02:34 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I jog sometimes at 12 noon

I'll drink to that! There's nothing like running under the noontime sun. It'll do wonders for your moods because during running, or other cardiovascular exercises, the body releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel better besides keeping you in shape and raising your fitness level. For you to be up and running during the heat of the day, you must have a high tolerance of heat.

Like you, I thrive on heat, and I enjoy running during the hottest part of the day immensely. I'm fortunate to be lightweight even though I eat like a horse. Being light reduces the amount of stress on my knees. Despite years of pounding the pitch and pavement, I haven't suffered a serious knee or foot injury. Really, I owe my excellent health and robust constitution to my lifelong engagement with physical exertion and strenuous activities.

Any discussion that promotes physical fitness and healthy eating is a subject worth talking about, and you can expect more of such topics from Hfourhappy, no less.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

SIMTAN also here

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(22-08-2021, 11:03 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  I'll drink to that! There's nothing like running under the noontime sun. It'll do wonders for your moods because during running, or other cardiovascular exercises, the body releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel better besides keeping you in shape and raising your fitness level. For you to be up and running during the heat of the day, you must have a high tolerance of heat.

Like you, I thrive on heat, and I enjoy running during the hottest part of the day immensely. I'm fortunate to be lightweight even though I eat like a horse. Being light reduces the amount of stress on my knees. Despite years of pounding the pitch and pavement, I haven't suffered a serious knee or foot injury. Really, I owe my excellent health and robust constitution to my lifelong engagement with physical exertion and strenuous activities.

Any discussion that promotes physical fitness and healthy eating is a subject worth talking about, and you can expect more of such topics from Hfourhappy, no less.

Today i ran at 8am. After that i climbed up to my roof and do 2 hours of maintenance work. Now i drinking coffee
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Sometime, the motivation lost....n very difficult to get back.
Many times I encountered like that.
Then slowly it came back naturally.
There are lots of virtual run.
One is railway corridor run.
Feel like joining so can push you on.

(23-08-2021, 10:52 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Today i ran at 8am. After that i climbed up to my roof and do 2 hours of maintenance work. Now i drinking coffee

Clambered up to the rooftop of your house to patch up a leaky roof? Or to clear dead leaves from the gutter?  Wow, a homeowner doubling as a maintenance worker!  I've got to hand it to you for being a handyman! Not only have you saved money on the maintenance bill by doing the work yourself, you also had a solid 2-hour workout  on the rooftop!

Your schedule for your running session appears to be very flexible. Make sure you do some stretching exercises after your run - it will help your flexibility.

(10-08-2021, 10:03 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  ktv no bed..only sofa

Why need bed? U only need a small space.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Today is a good Saturday, hot and warm.
Guys, get ready , put on your jogging shoes and head out for a jog.

keep healthy guys.
That is the only way to fight against covid too.
By being healthy and fit.