Just got my M booster this morning

Heard 3rd drops more
3mth to zero?

(06-12-2021, 07:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  jabs better lah, or else it's like kena chased by snakes, up and down the ladders, very tiring

No need booster jab for mRNA now,  so why take the risk? Booster could be more dangerous then Omicron. Even if Omicron is uncertain, no need to rush to pump more experimental shit into your body, can wait for more clarity first.

Just don't understand people's weird logic.  Cases coming down, fully vaxxed till scared? Really brainwashed till brain dead?  Thinking
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

(06-12-2021, 09:28 AM)RichDad Wrote:  No need booster jab for mRNA now,  so why take the risk? Booster could be more dangerous then Omicron. Even if Omicron is uncertain, no need to rush to pump more experimental shit into your body, can wait for more clarity first.

Just don't understand people's weird logic.  Cases coming down, fully vaxxed till scared? Really brainwashed till brain dead?  Thinking

IMHO, it is best to listen to our govt's advice, and get jabbed 3 times...... Clapping Big Grin

(03-12-2021, 07:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  May not does not mean cannot. Anyway, still early days. Just take first before Omircon comes, an umbrella with holes is better than no umbrella
Omicron already landed in Singapore. It is expected

Some drop dead within one month of the booster shot, tangsen not out of woods yet. He might have suffered serious side effects by now. Karma had arrived.
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

(06-12-2021, 09:53 AM)debono Wrote:  IMHO, it is best to listen to our govt's advice, and get jabbed 3 times...... Clapping Big Grin

You are lucky. Following gahmen like a sheep can have devastating consequences for you & me but not them.

After all you and I are just a piece of their data .
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

SOMEONE HONGKAN LIAO LOR  Devil

https://youtu.be/_e0_zhyNt4A?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ

probably went to balestier for bak kut teh, and then race course rd for mutu curry fish head

(06-12-2021, 11:35 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You are lucky. Following gahmen like a sheep can have devastating consequences for you & me but not them.

After all you and I are just a piece of their data .

I can agree to that...... Clapping

https://youtu.be/rJtDlvmbL20?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

(06-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Some drop dead within one month of the booster shot, tangsen not out of woods yet. He might have suffered serious side effects by now. Karma had arrived.

Hope he is ok. Should be as he is not so old.

Even though we disagree on vaccines, I still wish him well. 

It's his  life after all..

(06-12-2021, 03:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Hope he is ok. Should be as he is not so old.

How do you know Tangsen's age.....? Thinking

(06-12-2021, 03:05 PM)debono Wrote:  How do you know Tangsen's age.....? Thinking

Tungsten filament did mention he is about 50 years young or under.

(06-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Some drop dead within one month of the booster shot, tangsen not out of woods yet. He might have suffered serious side effects by now. Karma had arrived.

[Image: nudie.gif]

(06-12-2021, 12:31 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  He is too tired to reply you...i think he got pawned by fake vaccine

Not too tired but couldn't be bother with a sad negative and toxic old froggy with nothing to live for lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-12-2021, 12:56 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  sounds quite jialat.

Yes, compared with my 2nd Pfizer jab but I heard Moderna higher dosage. Today 3rd day feeling much better but arm still sore.
Slept quite a bit but still have energy to makan. Makan some beef noodle soup

(06-12-2021, 10:01 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Omicron already landed in Singapore. It is expected

That's why I am getting ready.
My office contract consultants age 60+ have heart problem have 2 Sinovac now telling me he plans to get Sinopharm for his 3rd. He said he dun mind paying for it. Smart guy, that's why we hire him.

I more scared of transformer covid than karma … karma told me he will be going after those selfish liability and burden to society first. 
Karma said he will relieved these burden and liability to help society of these selfish prats

(06-12-2021, 02:17 PM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  SOMEONE HONGKAN LIAO LOR  Devil

Who who … someone you know?

(06-12-2021, 03:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Hope he is ok. Should be as he is not so old.

You are an enlightened person, its ok to disagree as we all want SG to be a better place, only opinions differ but goals the same.
It's good to have different opinions so all angles and explored.

(06-12-2021, 03:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Tungsten filament did mention he is about 50 years young or under.

Yupe … inching slowly to my CPF unless they shift the cheese pie goal post

Today sleep too much now wide awake looking for quarrels  nudie

(06-12-2021, 10:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Today sleep too much now wide awake looking for quarrels  nudie
Bro, i doubt you got the strength to sustain a long quarrel...have u ever thought you will forever need to sleep whole day in future?

(06-12-2021, 10:38 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, i doubt you got the strength to sustain a long quarrel...have u ever thought you will forever need to sleep whole day in future?

I kenna booster lah …. have you got yours ….. 

(06-12-2021, 10:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I kenna booster lah …. have you got yours ….. 
you may need to sleep alot in future...feeling restless everyday...you are screwed.

(06-12-2021, 10:47 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  you may need to sleep alot in future...feeling restless everyday...you are screwed.

No leh …. feeling great now …. planning my exercise regime after 1 week.
Only sore arm … today a little tired but still managed to go out to makan … din wanna take the risk to drive so take bus

(06-12-2021, 10:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No leh …. feeling great now …. planning my exercise regime after 1 week.
Only sore arm … today a little tired but still managed to go out to makan … din wanna take the risk to drive so take bus
I doubt you are only a "little" tired...what if i tell you everyday will be very tired...dun believe you see

(06-12-2021, 10:52 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  I doubt you are only a "little" tired...what if i tell you everyday will be very tired...dun believe you see

Great you have Xmen mutant special superpower to know how I feel …. so what are you TiredMen? 
Btw can you go feel exBB bollocks to see if he is tired?

(06-12-2021, 10:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Great you have Xmen mutant special superpower to know how I feel …. so what are you TiredMen? 
Btw can you go feel exBB bollocks to see if he is tired?
Bro, you very iron teeth...i don't think you dare to take another booster shot after this...the next shot you might lost your life