Lee Hsien Yang ordered to pay damages to Shanmugam, Vivian for defaming them

Judge did not say dat
he wants us to live in peace
an injunction against LHY to stop.
payments only for court servants and services.
nothing so far abt payments for damages.
U want u must show proof how u r damaged.
Did u do all those LHY alledged?

(28-11-2023, 08:08 AM)Observer Wrote:  My daughter eh meow meow can pay for the whole thing lar.  KILLjoy and Dan are her regular customers.   Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

The CECA power duo is strong here....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(28-11-2023, 08:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  惨死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

hope you are dying soon....else AI will be very busy....

(28-11-2023, 09:51 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  hope you are dying soon....else AI will be very busy....

Lao ma zhen de shi yi ge "keai nv ren" rar rar rar.

Yawn.  Big Grin

so these 2 snake fail lah
judge ask lhy to pay lawyer fee only lah to keep his judge job
as he know these 2 snake will fix him if he threw out the case

allegation are just that...allegations
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Rent a very cheap and humongous bungalow. No enough and still want to make easy money through FB write up.

Shame on you

(28-11-2023, 10:13 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so these 2 snake fail lah
judge ask lhy to pay lawyer fee only lah to keep his judge job
as he know these 2 snake will fix him if he threw out the case

allegation are just that...allegations

Behind the internet, peepur think they are safe, can write anything they like, and you are a good exampur.

You probably think "I am just a nobody. No one will bother to catch me, so I can write whatever I like.  After all, I am not the only one, and they cannot afford to catch all of us!"  Rolleyes

(28-11-2023, 11:03 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Rent a very cheap and humongous bungalow. No enough and still want to make easy money through FB write up.

Shame on you

You dare to post this on their FB with your full name and NRIC? If not, STFU man.    Rolleyes

(28-11-2023, 09:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Lao ma zhen de shi yi ge "keai nv ren"  rar rar rar.

Yawn.  Big Grin

Everyday, Observer aka KILLjou aka lvlrsSTI works very hard.

Each taim I posted something to pull his nose a bit, he would respond with four five peektures.

I really made him work too hard liao.

He practically lives here for ME!   Rotfl

(28-11-2023, 11:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk的老妈爱被干

(28-11-2023, 11:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You dare to post this on their FB with your full name and NRIC? If not, STFU man.    Rolleyes

(28-11-2023, 11:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I will give you the full address to my granddaughter if you dare   Rolleyes

[Image: PGA6L8Q.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(28-11-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第一章
有病的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第二章
神经病的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第三章
畜生sgtalk.net/User-Oyk的一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第四章
等死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第五章
我sgtalk.net/User-Oyk干我老母
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第六章
惨死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第七章
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk的老妈爱被干

very sad for the late LKY. seeing family member taken to court, yet sibling wash hand.

能用钱解决的问题,都是小问题lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(28-11-2023, 12:04 PM)wulala Wrote:  very sad for the late LKY. seeing family member taken to court, yet sibling wash hand.

不肖子孙,what to do?
Still want to let late LKY worry.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

钱是小事,家族名誉可大 crying
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

This show for sinkies to see wan, it also kick dead devil , mai any how talk n u r safe. nudie
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(28-11-2023, 08:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  76% kong kum peepur voted for a part time president  Rotfl

Many ah peh love him deep deep Laughing
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-11-2023, 07:28 AM)whylah Wrote:  If got balls, should settle such cases on neutral ground.

WHICH OF THE 2  PARTY U ARE REFERRING TO ?

(28-11-2023, 03:28 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Don't pay anything..
Maybe, shd pay them masks to cover their big mouths.

(28-11-2023, 03:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PAP is a fûcking bully!

Laughing Laughing

(27-11-2023, 11:28 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Do you think late LKY will remain silent?

Maybe he will possibly send fire and lightning

The founding leader would turn in his grave because of the sorry state of affair his children are in now. His younger son has landed in the soup, being hit with a triple whammy of having to apologise to the two ministers, retract his statement and pay damages or, failing that, he'll be sued for defamation. His FB post was considered full of lies and defamations. As a ex-CEO of high standing, he ought to have known better than to make unsubstantiated claims without doing his homework thoroughly. Many expect him to answer his would-be plaintiffs with a "shove off!" reply. He's likely to continue living as exile rather than face persecution.

(28-11-2023, 04:07 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Will LHY face the same fate?

"On 13 February 2017, Kim Jong-nam, the older half-brother of the incumbent leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un, was assassinated at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia. He had been living abroad since his exile from North Korea in 2003."

You're letting your imagination run riot and thinking the worst of your pet peeves. We're living in a democracy and not under some brutal regime where a ruthless dictator gets rid of his opponents at his whim. There have been rare instances where a democratically elected big wig hatched a plot to assassinate someone in order to silence them. But whatever it is, you're laying yourself open to widespread condemnation even if you get rid of your opponent on the sly, and it isn't hard to deduce you're the mastermind behind the assassination. Besides, it'd be politically suicidal.

Lhy is rich no problem to pay ; after paying can come back to see sister and father mother graves loh.....hide in UK for what ....

(29-11-2023, 05:37 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Lhy is rich no problem to pay ; after paying can come back to see sister and father mother graves loh.....hide in UK for what ....

He already known him much clearly than us lah.
If can come back, sure come back.
好汉不吃眼前亏。

Don't pay them.

It is usually jealousy that cause siblings fierce quarrel 

Thinking

The current PM is allegedly not on good terms with his siblings? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-11-2023, 12:04 PM)wulala Wrote:  very sad for the late LKY. seeing family member taken to court, yet sibling wash hand.

Siblings? Clap hands and shout “hurray”

Kiong kan

8Umbrella Umbrella