Lee Hsien Yang ordered to pay damages to Shanmugam, Vivian for defaming them

(02-12-2023, 10:31 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, cool down. Don’t be so vulgar leh.

Yalor.  Look at the mother and son peekture he posted and said it was me.  KNNCCB!  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-12-2023, 10:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What is the point of asking questions when nobody here knows the answers?

Did he try to visit, even on pain of being shouted at:  Get lost.  knnccb!  Get lost!  (Saliva flying through the metal gate)

We don't know right?

Would WL allow him to visit?

We don't know right?

Since you'd ask, I would assume that these where not rhetorical questions meant to say that "he did not visit her, take care of her, rar rar rar", as if you somehow knew...................rather, I'd assume that you want the answers.  May I suggest that you go and ask LHL for the answers? Rolleyes

Yes, his brother was sued.  Are you suggesting that LHL interfere with the judiciary to thwart the verdict?  And assuming he did that, and assuming he could even succeed in doing that, you'd say ah! see!  The PM interferes with the courts!  Corrupt! Vote PAP and especially LHL out!  

You are really a snake man.  Cut from the same cloth as Observer.  Rolleyes

Knnbccb! Why are you so kaypoh? It got into your nerves and hit your bones? KNNBCCB! Those questions are meant for SIMTAN let her do it KNNBCCB!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(02-12-2023, 10:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What is the point of asking questions when nobody here knows the answers?

You can't handle my question can you? KNNBCCB! Laughing

(01-12-2023, 07:25 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  So in another word you can fuuck your mother and grandaughter in Singapore but cannot do it in Malaysia is that correct? Knnbccb!

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(02-12-2023, 10:49 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  You can't handle my question can you? KNNBCCB!  Laughing

I am Oyk.

Not LHL.

Go and ask LHL for the answers.  Rolleyes

(02-12-2023, 10:37 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! Why are you so kaypoh? It got into your nerves and hit your bones? KNNBCCB! Those questions are meant for SIMTAN let her do it KNNBCCB!

Answer it
Not do it

Do it refers to piak piak your mother or let your laupeh piak piak Observer's daughter. That's "do it"  Rolleyes

(02-12-2023, 12:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am Oyk.

Not LHL.

Go and ask LHL for the answers.  Rolleyes

(01-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Observer Wrote:  I know you are not LHL but
You have left many unanswered questions
Do you fûck your mother more often or your granddaughter?
Is your mother's hole bigger or your over sexed GD?
Please don't keep the public waiting

[Image: 8Odpyj0.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

In the first place, it was the old man who filed for the SP years ago when back then nobody could have foreseen the nice mess that would befall his children. We don't really know his reason for wanting to get the SP. It could be:

1) to pass the family patriarchal baton to his elder son and entrust him with the job of looking after his siblings. Tradition dictates that the oldest son should wear the pants in the family and cares for his family members. For me, that interpretation of this theory is too simplistic considering there's more to this case than meets the eye.

2) to unwittingly provide him with an avenue to showcase his magnanimity towards his siblings in addition to not airing their dirty laundry in court.

3) to avert an escalation of tensions between his children should disagreements continued over the fate of his house among other issues.

Any of those three things could plausibly happen, but I find the 3rd a more plausible reason. Or maybe both 1st and 3rd as he could be a traditionalist. There was a flurry of consultations with him over the fate of his house, with his children and a daughter-in-law, a lawyer, among others expressing their personal preferences. The family patriarch may have been filled with a sense of foreboding. Concern about a potential blowup was all the more reason to obtain a SP, and it would go some way towards enforcing some semblance of order.

If the date LKY filed for the SP happened during that period of furious consultations and uncertainty, then it could be as near as dammit! In hindsight, it seems that his foreboding, if any, were justified. Whatever it is, don't take my words as gospel as I could be dead wrong even if the two dates tally. In truth, we remain in the dark until the fat lady sings. We're still none the wiser about the true nature of the situation until a member of the Lees lets on.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(03-12-2023, 01:12 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  In the first place, it was the old man who filed for the SP years ago when back then nobody could have foreseen the nice mess that would befall his children. We don't really know his reason for wanting to get the SP. It could be:

1) to pass the family patriarchal baton to his elder son and entrust him with the job of looking after his siblings. Tradition dictates that the oldest son should wear the pants in the family and cares for his family members. For me, that interpretation of this theory is too simplistic considering there's more to this case than meets the eye.

2) to unwittingly provide him with an avenue to showcase his magnanimity towards his siblings in addition to not airing their dirty laundry in court.

3) to avert an escalation of tensions between his children should disagreements continued over the fate of his house among other issues.

Any of those three things could plausibly happen, but I find the 3rd a more plausible reason. Or maybe both 1st and 3rd as he could be a traditionalist. There was a flurry of consultations with him over the fate of his house, with his children and a daughter-in-law, a lawyer, among others expressing their personal preferences. The family patriarch may have been filled with a sense of foreboding. Concern about a potential blowup was all the more reason to obtain a SP, and it would go some way towards enforcing some semblance of order.

If the date LKY filed for the SP happened during that period of furious consultations and uncertainty, then it could be as near as dammit! In hindsight, it seems that his foreboding, if any, were justified. Whatever it is, don't take my words as gospel as I could be dead wrong even if the two dates tally. In truth, we remain in the dark until the fat lady sings. We're still none the wiser about the true nature of the situation until a member of the Lees lets on.

Members of the Lees had already "let on" .

One said her kor kor was dishonorable. He didn't do anything.

Another was even more vocal and went as far as to allege abuse of power. The entire government machinery was called to question by that allegation... its integrity that was and still is and must remain to be a cornerstone of its existence. Sans that, it loses its legitimacy and could well be booted out in the next GE. So this time, kor kor didn't keep quiet but only called an emergency parliamentary session where even Low Thia Khiang believed LHL's version of the "let on"

Kor kor wouldn't sue didi.

Meanwhile the homourable 39% continues to chant "dishonourable" while clapping their hands in unison. They love LHY and LWL? My foot! They are making use of them to spite/defame/destroy their brother. Rolleyes

(03-12-2023, 12:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Members of the Lees had already "let on" .

One said her kor kor was dishonorable. He didn't do anything.

Another was even more vocal and went as far as to allege abuse of power. The entire government machinery was called to question by that allegation... its integrity that was and still is and must remain to be a cornerstone of its existence. Sans that, it loses its legitimacy and could well be booted out in the next GE. So this time, kor kor didn't keep quiet but only called an emergency parliamentary session where even Low Thia Khiang believed LHL's version of the "let on"

Kor kor wouldn't sue didi.

Meanwhile the homourable 39% continues to chant "dishonourable" while clapping their hands in unison. They love LHY and LWL? My foot! They are making use of them to spite/defame/destroy their brother. Rolleyes

Why must you kaypoh with their family problems leh? Thinking

(03-12-2023, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must you kaypoh with their family problems leh? Thinking

If it were other families, peepur will just shrug it off and say every country has its problems, so has every family. And just say that siblings squabbling is so common in Singapore.

But these are not problems in Lee Ah Kow's family. It's Lky's family. LKY. Do you know who's that?

I may even suggest that the ministers would not bother to sue a netizen if he were not someone of high public standing. This is why so many edmwers and Sgtalkers got away with the defamatory comments they wrote.  Rolleyes

(03-12-2023, 01:12 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  In the first place, it was the old man who filed for the SP years ago when back then nobody could have foreseen the nice mess that would befall his children. We don't really know his reason for wanting to get the SP. It could be:

All the three points are plausible

Why was there a need for LKY to file a SP which is usually applied commercially to ensure one party keeps his word in a contract?
It's seldom used over decisions or agreements in a family affair.
There were disagreements and distrusts in the family that prompted it?
Deep in LKY's heart, he knew too well what a creature LHL was?
And we have a resident mother fucker who commended LHL was filial in obeying his father's instructions when it comes to protecting his siblings.
KNNBCCB it's a court order you can't disobey asshole! Not filial piety! KNNBCCB!
Yes the word 'unwttingly' becomes a golden opportunity for LHL to whip out this SP to mitigate the outcry of the general public why the squabble was not contested in court.

Obviously washing dirty linen was the last thing in LHL's mind maybe there's more to it?
Which of the 3 is more plausible is up to your imagination.

Thanks for your reply.

Fuuck that resident motherfucker one more time for the inference in judicial meddling. KKNCCB!

[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(03-12-2023, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must you kaypoh with their family problems leh? Thinking

Yalor. It's a case of 小龙欺负小羊
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(03-12-2023, 03:42 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  All the three points are plausible

Why was there a need for LKY to file a SP which is usually applied commercially to ensure one party keeps his word in a contract?
It's seldom used over decisions or agreements in a family affair.
There were disagreements and distrusts in the family that prompted it?
Deep in LKY's heart, he knew too well what a creature LHL was?
And we have a resident mother fucker who commended LHL was filial in obeying his father's instructions when it comes to protecting his siblings.
KNNBCCB it's a court order you can't disobey asshole! Not filial piety! KNNBCCB!
Yes the word 'unwttingly' becomes a golden opportunity for LHL to whip out this SP to mitigate the outcry of the general public why the squabble was not contested in court.

Obviously washing dirty linen was the last thing in LHL's mind maybe there's more to it?
Which of the 3 is more plausible is up to your imagination.

Thanks for your reply.

Fuuck that resident motherfucker one more time for the inference in judicial meddling. KKNCCB!

Quote:And we have a resident mother fucker who commended LHL was filial in obeying his father's instructions when it comes to protecting his siblings.

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]