MP Raeesah Khan admits police station visit not true

(01-11-2021, 06:42 PM)Instinct Wrote:  It's wrong and unethical to lie. No excuse to do that and put the police force in doubt. The right thing for her to do is to take full responsibility and quit because she has lost credibility. I'm sad for  the oppo but no choice if the oppo hope to come back stronger in the next GE.

It is not easy to get elected in a GE...therefore we should pardon Ms Khan and allow her to be MP.....perhaps she may be able to contribute to WP in the near future... nudie .

(01-11-2021, 04:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  could it be an honest mistake ?

CCS said that not sick, no need to wear mask.

Did you see him kena hara kiri?  Thinking

So it is an honest mistake.
Let's move on.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-11-2021, 06:51 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not easy to get elected in a GE...therefore we should pardon Ms Khan and allow her to be MP.....perhaps she may be able to contribute to WP in the near future... nudie .

You die die must side with a LIAR?

Why?

Because you are of the same kind as her?  Thinking

(01-11-2021, 05:49 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Pinky will let her stay and bring down WP with more mistakes. So Ah Singh need to cut loss fast. 

Chop it off lah, kkj or not.

Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

what schoolS she went to

(01-11-2021, 06:51 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not easy to get elected in a GE...therefore we should pardon Ms Khan and allow her to be MP.....perhaps she may be able to contribute to WP in the near future... nudie .

I must be impartial.  If the ruling party MP did that I would also bay for his blood.  Now this smelly khan did herself in Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 06:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You die die must side with a LIAR?

Why?

Because you are of the same kind as her?  Thinking

What you see may not be the whole true?
Dont jump to conclusion too early...
It is just to divert attention. Get it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-11-2021, 05:03 PM)debono Wrote:  When speaking in parliament opposition MPs enjoy parliamentary immunity....and cannot be sued by what they said... Clapping

Her party can sack her immediately for lying in Parliament. 
And targeting our police force with lies...

Such MP is worthy for WP in your view? 
What happens is she is from PAP, will you still support her ?

This case is about our Parliament standard there must be uphold by political leaders from both sides 
Ruling and opposition...

I cannot see LKT supporting such MP in his party...
Very disappointed with current WP performance and decision making..
Shame...

(01-11-2021, 06:55 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  What you see may not be the whole true?
Dont jump to conclusion too early...
It is just to divert attention. Get it.

LIES are LIES!

We can't allow anyone to use LIES to tarnish the image of our police force!

Only  a brave  person dare to admit the mistake made. Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  LIES are LIES!

We can't allow anyone to use LIES to tarnish the image of our police force!

Lies got white lies, you know?

(01-11-2021, 07:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Lies got white lies, you know?

If what she said is true, then she should let the police investigate.

Alternatively, WP can propose to form a committee to investigate!

There should not be any ambiguity to tarnish the image of our police force!

(01-11-2021, 03:51 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Could she be a plant.

That is what i m suspecting too.

Whatever it is this bloody woman is not fit to be in the Parliament anymore.

(01-11-2021, 07:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  If what she said is true, then she should let the police investigate.

Alternatively, WP can propose to form a committee to investigate!

There should not be any ambiguity to tarnish the image of our police force!

She is trying to 大事化小,小事化无。
I think someone(高人指点) has advised her to apologise. You get it. If really need to do investigation, you think SPF does not have any wrong doing? Can you guarantee?

(01-11-2021, 07:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  She is trying to 大事化小,小事化无。
I think someone(高人指点) has advised  her to apologise. You get it. If really need to do investigation, you think SPF does not have any wrong doing? Can you guarantee?

That is nonsense!

If she has the truth, she should have the courage to face it and pursue it until everything is cleared!

As I said, if she does trust the police to carry out investigation, then WP should propose the formation of an independent committee to carry out the investigation!

(01-11-2021, 04:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  could it be an honest mistake ?

CCS said that not sick, no need to wear mask.

But it is a lie not a mistake.

(01-11-2021, 07:16 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  That is nonsense!

If she has the truth, she should have the courage to face it and pursue it until everything is cleared!

Dont judge a book by its cover.
We are only doing guessing.
What actually happen, only God knows.

继续追究, 已经没必要了。
她已经给SPF 很好的台阶了。
别搞到鱼死网破就不好了。

(01-11-2021, 07:18 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont judge a book by its cover.
We are only doing guessing.
What actually happen, only God knows.

I don't leave my future to God. 

Neither do I believe that we should leave Sg's future to God!

her political future is 100% gone
punishment fr the house could incl bar fr attending parliament session  for a certain period
no fine.

(01-11-2021, 07:22 PM)talky Wrote:  her political future is 100% gone
punishment fr the house could incl bar fr attending parliament session  for a certain period
no fine.

Not so serious lah...
She did not commit any serious offence.
She is not the first MP who makes mistake.

(01-11-2021, 07:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not so serious lah...
She did not commit any serious offence.

You can  try to post such LIES to defame SPF and see how serious it is!  Tongue

(01-11-2021, 07:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I don't leave my future to God. 

Neither do I believe that we should leave Sg's future to God!

孔子的话你不要听,到时不要后悔。
五十知天命。

It's about integrity and trust. If she lies once, what's the chance that her next statement is not a lie? All politicians should be held to the same standard, white or blue.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(01-11-2021, 07:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  孔子的话你不要听,到时不要后悔。
五十知天命。

孔子是不信鬼神的! Laughing

These kind of people like those influencer like to seek attention by anyhow open the mouth, they thought they can get away with it. In their small little world maybe but not the real ugly world. She is a liability to WP much like cotton sheep Sia Suay to the white country selling thieves

WP must be from and take disciplinary action against her to resort their standings. I suggest WP sack her to show their credibiity

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 03:20 PM)moonrab Wrote:  We don't need a MP dramatising lies in parliament..
Even if it is from opposition party..

She is just trying to destroy SG police image over fake speech.
From labelling fake Chinese preveiledge to fake witnessing police report...
Touching on very sensitive issues, race, religion and weaker gender.

Ah Pritnam must apologise to WP voters and Sgrean for his party MP standards....
This is no good for SG and SG opposition. Especially for WP hard fought image, all wasted IMO !!!!

How many serious offences she committed by this one incident? Still can be MP?

(01-11-2021, 07:33 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How many serious offences she committed by this one incident? Still can be MP?

The fact that Ms Khan admitted to her mistake, speaks volumes, live and let live..... Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:40 PM)debono Wrote:  The fact that Ms Khan admitted to her mistake, speaks volumes, live and let live..... Big Grin

Not mistake but LIES!

LIES which she tried to defend for 3 months!

(01-11-2021, 07:29 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's about integrity and trust. If she lies once, what's the chance that her next statement is not a lie? All politicians should be held to the same standard, white or blue.

Last time there another WP candidates caught on Camera. If no camera was at the premises he wld have got his way. Can't remember that guy name.  Think he migrated.  Sylvia was with him.

Lame excuse. As an MP, she should not lie, kept repeating the lie, and make false allegation against the police force. Her action cannot be condoned. Either she resign or Pritam should convene an investigation and see if there is ground to sack her. Need to upkeep the moral high ground if we hope to see more good oppo in parliament. Best is up to one-third. So must do the right thing now.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post