Malaysian PM defends Hamas ties on Germany trip

https://www.todayonline.com/world/malays...2024_today

Speaking at a press conference alongside German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin, Mr Anwar was repeatedly asked about Malaysia's long-standing ties to Hamas and stance on the war.

He stressed Malaysia's links were with Hamas's political wing, adding: "I make no apologies about it."

"We do not have any connection with any military outfit or wing, I've clarified this to many of my European colleagues (and) the United States."

Moderate and radical Muslims
[Image: Bpj8H_IIUAA7y7R.jpg]

Moderate Muslims will always have a strong and unshakeable relationship with other Muslims - whether they are misguided extremists or terrorists.  

(12-03-2024, 12:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Moderate Muslims will always have a strong and unshakeable relationship with other Muslims - whether they are misguided extremists or terrorists.  

Yes it’s a grey line very hard to define...

That is why there are many terrorist immigrants into Malaisia

Laughing

(12-03-2024, 12:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Moderate Muslims will always have a strong and unshakeable relationship with other Muslims - whether they are misguided extremists or terrorists.  

You do know that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter right?

(12-03-2024, 12:34 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes it’s a grey line very hard to define...

Do you condemn the terrorists who crashed those planes into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in New York during 9/11? Are they "freedom fighters" to moderate Muslims even though fellow Muslims were among the dead? 

(12-03-2024, 12:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You do know that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter right?

Precisely! So moderate Muslims would never see anything wrong in Hamas' murder, torture, rape and kidnappings of Israeli civilians, but only condemn Israel's response. 

(12-03-2024, 12:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Do you condemn the terrorists who crashed those planes into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in New York during 9/11? Are they "freedom fighters" to moderate Muslims even though fellow Muslims were among the dead? 

Of course I condemn any acts of violence against innocent people and I am very sure the terrorists who crashed the planes into the WTC were Christians acting for the Zionists. 

We may agree to disagree.

(12-03-2024, 12:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Do you condemn the terrorists who crashed those planes into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in New York during 9/11? Are they "freedom fighters" to moderate Muslims even though fellow Muslims were among the dead? 

Do you know who created and funded ISIS and Al-Qaida? Long long before 9/11 happened. You guess lah. Or you can google also..

(12-03-2024, 12:52 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Precisely! So moderate Muslims would never see anything wrong in Hamas' murder, torture, rape and kidnappings of Israeli civilians, but only condemn Israel's response. 

As a neutral ( non-Muslim and non-Jew ) I condemn both the atrocities of Hamas and the over the top retaliation by Israel.

(12-03-2024, 12:53 PM)goodboy Wrote:  Do you know who created and funded ISIS and Al-Qaida? Long long before 9/11 happened. You guess lah. Or you can google also..

I am fully aware that Hamas was financed by Israel to weaken the Palestinian Authority. In politics, a friend can easily turn into a foe over time. Surely you must know that!

(12-03-2024, 12:52 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Precisely! So moderate Muslims would never see anything wrong in Hamas' murder, torture, rape and kidnappings of Israeli civilians, but only condemn Israel's response. 

If I ask you for proof Hamas did this or that, would you be able to show any? Of course not. Yet you have no shame in repeating stuff you don't know if they are true or not. What does that say about your character?

(12-03-2024, 12:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Of course I condemn any acts of violence against innocent people and I am very sure the terrorists who crashed the planes into the WTC were Christians acting for the Zionists.  We may agree to disagree.

You will lie through your teeth to recreate history to absolve Islamic terrorists from all atrocities. I am now certain that there are no moderate Muslims.

(12-03-2024, 12:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I ask you for proof Hamas did this or that, would you be able to show any? Of course not. Yet you have no shame in repeating stuff you don't know if they are true or not. What does that say about your character?

One thing is for certain - you are totally deluded.

(12-03-2024, 12:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You will lie through your teeth to recreate history to absolve Islamic terrorists from all atrocities. I am now certain that there are no moderate Muslims.

Do you know who was responsible for the atrocities on 9-11? No you don't but of course, you are quick to swallow the stories told by the people who are causing the world to go into chaos today.

(12-03-2024, 12:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  One thing is for certain - you are totally deluded.

When you run out of arguments, you will resort to ad hominem. Do you realize that?