Raeesah Khan insists Pritam had told her to keep up her lie and take it to the grave

(25-12-2021, 03:02 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Tomorrow she will come up with another juicy story,  who knows
Look at her fashion dress and ugly hair
Do you remember Singapore sex case years ago, all tgose hiao char bor entered court with branded sunglasses
Opportunity for them to become popular internationally,  but now, where are they?

Please don't be so harsh on her.  She is only a young girl. Which young girl does not like to doll herself up?

(25-12-2021, 05:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Thank English teacher. U know sarcasm?  Thinking Clapping

Sarcasm - then should write "lady" with inverted commas ma....

(25-12-2021, 05:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  So he is not his diagnosis doctor . From that couple of hours and 2 days can clear he mental issues . Mean RK mental doctor is fake and during that couple of month rk no mental or personality disorder...wow really a good doctor. Give oral evidence still need to seek approval from ET or TCJ .plus TCJ also need to come in to help .... really not stage or rk being use as a proxy's subject to fix WP?🤔🤔🤔🤔

He already said he was not her "treating doctor", so I don't know what you are trying to do here.

And he watched her speeches in Parliament, her replies in the COP, the transcript, and saw her twice as an examining professional psychiatrist.  In all fairness, I do think it is enough for him to make a professional opinion.

Even here, and now, without meeting you, just reading a few of your posts, I can also conclude that you are a siaolang (tao nao bo ho say).

Stop arguing.  The more you try, the more smelly the shit is.

(25-12-2021, 05:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  So he is not his diagnosis doctor . From that couple of hours and 2 days can clear he mental issues . Mean RK mental doctor is fake and during that couple of month rk no mental or personality disorder...wow really a good doctor. Give oral evidence still need to seek approval from ET or TCJ .plus TCJ also need to come in to help .... really not stage or rk being use as a proxy's subject to fix WP?🤔🤔🤔🤔
And to conclude the whole scenarios and overview, I gave this super doc lots of benefits of doubts.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

So on that day when he assess RK is normal no other disorder so mean that couple of month :

He said since August, she's ok.
He saw her since August?
Puzzling.
Quote:
In his assessment, Ms Khan also did not suffer from any significant or material dissociation between Aug 3 and Dec 3.

Meaning in Aug during parliment session RK no telling lie she is normal..

Then why RK need to admit she tell lie.....

(25-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sarcasm - then should write "lady" with inverted commas ma....

Rolleyes Threatening

Smile

So how ? Since we got a power doctor . How come this cases no news?

Man accused of murdering Felicia Teo remanded for psychiatric assessment after police complete investigations - CNA
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ric-391301

From funny this video I noticed there is a movement in ET's shoulder ( lifting up). What he saying against newton law.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21414261...802362293/

Strange she lied and wants others to take it to the grave.
And others find it not strange in time like this the Plandemic.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(26-12-2021, 04:04 PM)singlon Wrote:  Strange she lied and wants others to take it to the grave.
And others find it not strange in time like this the Plandemic.

Omg time very important ok 

[Image: IMG-20211226-161603-039.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211226-161607-129.jpg]