Raeesah Khan insists Pritam had told her to keep up her lie and take it to the grave

(23-12-2021, 10:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Got question her lah, dumbass

SL testified that she asked RK why she continued to lie and also to seek her own legal advice

Isnt this clear enough that this is her own problem?

recall SL never asked her why she lied again...only checked her well being and seek legal advice

(23-12-2021, 10:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Got question her lah, dumbass

SL testified that she asked RK why she continued to lie and also to seek her own legal advice

Isnt this clear enough that this is her own problem?

No, SL did not ask her on why she lied again
Below video from 49:45, ET has evidence transcript from SL that she did not ask her on why she lied 2nd time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWMmnyBB38

(23-12-2021, 10:27 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  recall SL never asked her why she lied again...only checked her well being and seek legal advice
Go and watch the videos again lah and dont imagine things

Not good for you

(23-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Go and watch the videos again lah and dont imagine things

Not good for you

Sama sama to you

(23-12-2021, 10:27 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  recall SL never asked her why she lied again...only checked her well being and seek legal advice

yes. you are correct.
watch the video from 49:45.

(23-12-2021, 10:33 AM)forum456 Wrote:  No, SL did not ask her on why she lied again
Below video from 49:45, ET has evidence transcript from SL that she did not ask her on why she lied 2nd time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWMmnyBB38
Dun lie lah 

I asked you to go watch SL testimony video and you go watch RK video

Are you trying to be funny here?

(23-12-2021, 10:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun lie lah 

I asked you to go watch SL testimony video and you go watch RK video

Are you trying to be funny here?

ET is showing SL transcript to RK.
SL transcript shows that SL did not ask her on why she lied again
SL transcript is the evidence

(23-12-2021, 10:35 AM)forum456 Wrote:  yes. you are correct.
watch the video from 49:45.

You another one

If you dun intend to be truthful, you will not see the truth, hear the truth

Btw, you dun hv the IQ level to comment on this case, geddit?

(23-12-2021, 10:37 AM)forum456 Wrote:  ET is showing SL transcript to RK.
SL transcript shows that SL did not ask her on why she lied again
SL transcript is the evidence
Listen i already told you have, go watch SL video, you are damn irritating you know that?

(23-12-2021, 10:37 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You another one

If you dun intend to be truthful, you will not see the truth, hear the truth

Btw, you dun hv the IQ level to comment on this case, geddit?

ET has SL transcript on record that SL did not ask her why she lied the 2nd time.
Fact on transcript will do.

(23-12-2021, 10:40 AM)forum456 Wrote:  ET has SL transcript on record that SL did not ask her why she lied the 2nd time.
SL said meeting was very short and she was concerned over emotional state.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2021, 09:48 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Rk completely disagree with PS.
Insist he told her take it to the grave. 

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/raeesah...-grave?amp

She didn't say "take lie to the grave". She said "take the information to the grave ".

Information became lie. That's the power of ET's suggestion and MSM biased reporting.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

(23-12-2021, 10:40 AM)forum456 Wrote:  ET has SL transcript on record that SL did not ask her why she lied the 2nd time.
Idiot, ET was not reading the whole SL transcript out loud to RK, understand??

I offer this evidence so that everyone can think hard about it I challenge you to be critical when looking at witness testimony.

During the 4th Oct questioning of RK. ET established that RK was trying to text PS on what to do when she was questioned.

Why does she need to do that if it is true she was already told to lie?...Apparently she was not sure what to do and that shows she has no understanding of any instruction from PS earlier....or she was about to go against his instruction to tell the truth ...that was why she was texting.

This piece of evidence clearly shows her recollection that she was asked to lie untrue.

If boss ask you to do ABC and you agree...why do you need to check if you are supposed to do ABC. You only need to check if you are unsure or decide to go against his instruction.

Think about.it.

Because ET is on a witch hunt and leading the witness to interpretation and conclusions the truth does not come out.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(23-12-2021, 10:35 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Sama sama to you
You know who i am or not, dumbass

You are a fking newbie here, shithead

(23-12-2021, 10:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You know who i am or not, dumbass

You are a fking newbie here, shithead

sorry I responded to you Sir

(23-12-2021, 10:55 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  sorry I responded to you Sir

Good.

Now please tuck in your shirt

Thanks in advance

(23-12-2021, 10:46 AM)RichDad Wrote:  She didn't say "take lie to the grave". She said "take the information to the grave ".

Information became lie. That's the power of ET's suggestion and MSM biased reporting.

I found many discrepancies and reinterpretation by ET 

Everyone should watch the video ...the words "asked to lie" was shoved into RK mouth.....

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(22-12-2021, 11:31 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  This Khan is a clear liar.

Of course she is.  She admitted it.

Now we need to know, is Singh also a liar?

If he is, then it's time for LTK to come back.  He must come back.  How can he allow this to happen to the Party he left behind..............

(23-12-2021, 10:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I found many discrepancies and reinterpretation by ET 

Everyone should watch the video ...the words "asked to lie" was shoved into RK mouth.....

RK is not as stupid as you.  She is...or WAS...a law maker.  Don't think it is so easy to "shove" words into her mouth.  

It is so obvious that you are trying your darnest to defend Singh.

(23-12-2021, 10:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I offer this evidence so that everyone can think hard about it I challenge you to be critical when looking at witness testimony.

During the 4th Oct questioning of RK. ET established that RK was trying to text PS on what to do when she was questioned.

Why does she need to do that if it is true she was already told to lie?...Apparently she was not sure what to do and that shows she has no understanding of any instruction from PS earlier....or she was about to go against his instruction to tell the truth ...that was why she was texting.

This piece of evidence clearly shows her recollection that she was asked to lie untrue.

If boss ask you to do ABC and you agree...why do you need to check if you are supposed to do ABC. You only need to check if you are unsure or decide to go against his instruction.

Think about.it.

Because ET is on a witch hunt and leading the witness to interpretation and conclusions the truth does not come out.

I have lost count of the number of times I texted or emailed my boss asking him what I have to do after he had verbally told me to do something.  

Verbal......if anything goes wrong, it's my words against his.  Written...I make sure he won't be able to throw me under the bus.

(22-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  And all shaven pussy are true 白虎?Lol so funny... It's like kindergarten teachers thinking everyone else are kindergarten kids... 

OK peace out, no further comments. Not interested in this COP. Better spend the time and effort in helping Singaporeans live well.

I need to give Lord Jesus Christ a call tonight to get him to shave. Cos apparently with his beard he is a liar according to a profound theory I just read. God bless. Amen.

Thou shalt not use the Name of Thy Lord in vain.  The Lord I am referring to is the One mentioned in the Holy Bible.

If you want to worship your "Lord Pritam" for some strange religious reason only you know, do not put his name next to Lord Jesus, not even in the same thread, same post.

(22-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  And all shaven pussy are true 白虎?Lol so funny... It's like kindergarten teachers thinking everyone else are kindergarten kids... 

OK peace out, no further comments. Not interested in this COP. Better spend the time and effort in helping Singaporeans live well.

I need to give Lord Jesus Christ a call tonight to get him to shave. Cos apparently with his beard he is a liar according to a profound theory I just read. God bless. Amen.

Thou shalt not use the Name of Thy Lord in vain.  The Lord I am referring to is the One mentioned in the Holy Bible.

If you want to worship your "Lord Pritam" for some strange religious reason only you know, do not put his name next to Lord Jesus, not even in the same thread, same post.

Raeesah Khan hits out at former leaders, argues they're using mental illness to discredit her

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/raeesah...=mobileapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=native-share
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(22-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  RK is clean-shaven. Okie, she did not have to shave but still her face is hairless, and it's easy to see her expressions.

PS's face is hidden behind a lot of hair...beard? 

I believe RK.

Wow you expert sia can use hair

(23-12-2021, 12:23 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Raeesah Khan hits out at former leaders, argues they're using mental illness to discredit her

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/raeesah...=mobileapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=native-share

If she had lied, as she admitted to now, they should have sacked her.  They did not.

If she is a mental case, then she is not fit to be a law maker. Pritam should have yet another reason to sack her.  Still, he did not do that.

Now, before the COP, he decided to tell the whole wide world that she is mental, and that the world should not believe it when she revealed that he had told her to take the lie to the grave....
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(23-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow you expert sia can use hair
All his rubbish posts which I don't even be bothered.  Only trying to create attention just becos no one wish to respond to him.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(23-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow you expert sia can use hair

You don't like?

[Image: main-qimg-8485e54864ee0e74a80b03d3a5b2e6e1-lq]

(23-12-2021, 12:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If she had lied, as she admitted to now, they should have sacked her.  They did not.

If she is a mental case, then she is not fit to be a law maker. Pritam should have yet another reason to sack her.  Still, he did not do that.

Now, before the COP, he decided to tell the whole wide world that she is mental, and that the world should not believe it when she revealed that he had told her to take the lie to the grave....

I think they only  realise the extent of her problems after going through the whole saga