Beijing proposes "two-state solution"

[quote Manthink pid="730334" dateline="1696916648"]
This was based on a proposal agreed and sign by both Israel and Palestine gov in 1993.

This includes partitioning of the territory between Jewish and Palestinian based on the 1947 at the UN assembly.

Hence 2-State Solution.
[/quote]

China's proposal is to use the 1967 borderline as reference:

https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1700002879281543490

US will oppose everything that China proposes.

(10-10-2023, 03:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  US will oppose everything that China proposes.

Now ppl are vy agitated. Maybe weather hot. So temper also hot. 
Don know why must fight. Cannot share the land. 
Sharing is the way. Compromising is peace.
Fight till death get nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n499WYgD3IU

(10-10-2023, 12:33 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I don't know anyone one can read the sign on the Wall...the era of US-lead "Rule-based Order" is coming to an end...very quickly.

And it all began not so long ago from 9/11 that lead America to start or participate directly or indirectly in wars from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan to Libya and attempted with playing the same game in Korea and at the Taiwan straits using Ukraine as a template for Washington's "Forever War"...

If I am an Israeli, I would seriously look at alternative options other than being America's "friend"...

Yes Israelis are a  victim of their own success. Their current policy was so successful in the past that many elites and the masses are unwilling to consider deviating from status quo.

The powerful Jewish political lobby within US, combined with their wealth and control over many mainstream media avenues has allowed the Jews / Israelis to exert outsized influence on US policies.

They had such a successful run that they did not bother to consider any other alternatives of co-existence, solely relying on the force bestowed to them by the US to whack anyone they don’t like.

This has led to many (including Dr M) to declare that Jews rule the world by proxy. The problem with this strategy is it is extremely concentrated with no diversification, i.e. everything is dependent on US being willing AND able to support them.

In order to “rule” the world by proxy, your proxy must first be able to rule the world. Problem is this proxy is itself in serious trouble and nowadays countries are openly revolting, no amount of US lobbying is going to get anywhere increasingly in the future.

I sincerely hope there comes a time when they reconsider their position, otherwise it’s bad for everyone and possibly terminal for them.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(10-10-2023, 12:42 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid cbina

We want yr proposal

Smile

(10-10-2023, 06:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  We want yr proposal
why u want him to propose?….u really are gay Laughing perfect match with gaypanda

(11-10-2023, 12:10 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u want him to propose?….u really are gay Laughing perfect match with gaypanda

How's your 月工 today?

(10-10-2023, 03:12 PM)sgxin Wrote:  [quote pid="730334" dateline="1696916648"]
This was based on a proposal agreed and sign by both Israel and Palestine gov in 1993.

This includes partitioning of the territory between Jewish and Palestinian based on the 1947 at the UN assembly.

Hence 2-State Solution.

China's proposal is to use the 1967 borderline as reference:

https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1700002879281543490
[/quote]

The 1967 seems most reasonable.

The current west bank and gaza are like concentration camps or apartheid camps.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.