Breaking:Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say endorse Tan Kin Lian at People's Park event

(27-08-2023, 03:54 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Yes yes, think so.
ZhuGe Liang...sure to laugh out...LOL Rotfl
Look. I think ZhuGe Liang is laughing Again. 
ZhuGe Liang...sure to laugh out...LOL

(27-08-2023, 02:49 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Those vote for TCB or TJS do not mean they will vote for TKL
O-i- C...why like that lehh... Tongue

To be fair.....vote for all three.

[Image: Ng-Kok-Song.jpg]

(27-08-2023, 10:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bad move by TKL. It shows that he is not confident to win by himself. And it is not so simple that he will get the votes from tcb and tjs.  He is not them, voters are not so stupid.

Ah cock is cleverly attacking it as gutter politics to gain sympathy votes liao.

The other 2 are trying to distance themselves from partisan politics but TKL go and do the opposite.
Each individual is entitled to their own views.  However, not all will shares the same views as you and this includes me too.

TKL is drawing support from all the misfits, regardless of who they are. The PE should not be about politics, but it has sadly turned into a proxy-campaign for both sides.

(27-08-2023, 11:05 PM)Dan Wrote:  [Image: Ng-Kok-Song.jpg]

Wayang king. But he'll get many votes from old folks. Smart guy must say

(27-08-2023, 11:05 PM)Dan Wrote:  [Image: Ng-Kok-Song.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

我们一起学猫叫

The percentage of votes, as conducted in our semi-official POLL are as follows
THL = 62.2%
Tharma = 23.5%
NKS = 5.1%
Blank votes/Undecided =9.1%

SEE FULL RESULTS AND DETAILS HERE
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Based-on-relia...ndslide-is
[+] 1 user Likes SGMarket's post

(27-08-2023, 11:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  TKL is drawing support from all the misfits, regardless of who they are. The PE should not be about politics, but it has sadly turned into a proxy-campaign for both sides.
TkL been a Oppies now, everythings matter is the EP to him now.

(29-08-2023, 03:05 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  TkL been a Oppies now, everythings matter is the EP to him now.
The review in now is also working hard too.

(29-08-2023, 03:08 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  The review in here is also working hard too.
Almost all is about TKL Oni., 3 weeks ago, I think so.

(27-08-2023, 10:25 AM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/today-...orsing-tan
Two Tan endorsing another Tan...Tan.KL. Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]

(27-08-2023, 10:27 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  I'm also thinking, TKL is site with the Oppies. Others two is distance fron partisan politics. No choice.
This is 15.72  vs Tharman 70.4% vs TKl... Tongue

(02-09-2023, 12:24 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  This is 15.72  vs Tharman 70.4% vs TKl... Tongue
TKL got 13.88%.... crying

(27-08-2023, 09:42 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: 
I think nks will take away more from botakman.

Tkl 35% (the Winner)
Botakman 32% (lose by -3%)
Nks 33% and (win by +1%)
I'm thinking....or what about this...?
"Dr TCB? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin." This is 2023 year > isit these a abit difference with 12 years ago.
Is 12 years....TCB, I think time have has difference compare with this years 2023. My prediction is only about 61% - 66%. THARMAN Got 70.4%.
Congratulation to the Winner. EP for Singapore.

[Image: Screenshot-20230901-230357-Whats-App.jpg]

Nothing to do with Singaporeans not wanting to rock the boat.

The main problem is with TKL, he simply just cannot make it and has to compete with a snake charmer smooth talker with a track record at MOF/MAS/GIC.

TKL speaks like a retard with a lisp, his online post scandals etc.. he can't even make it as an opposition candidate, how to be president to represent Singapore overseas? So it's very difficult to convince the large majority of Singaporeans to vote strategically for him.

As for NKS, he is relatively unknown and should count himself lucky to get 16%.

If TCB had fought with Tharman then will be a totally diff story. TCB was former MP with more than 80% vote share support, even more than Tharman, in fact the highest PAP vote share in history. Under this scenario, Tharman will be lucky to even get 40%, LOL.

Now that Thambi has won, the only consolation is that at least he is being elected by Singaporeans and much better than Halimah with a walkover, LOL.

Let's hope Tharman will be another Ong Teng Cheong, to poke and query everything the pap does, be independent and have the people's interest at heart. Place our well-being first and foremost.

Let's pray hard that he'll be another Ong Teng Cheong, if not, better than Ong Teng Cheong to be able to question the PAP-Gov with an 'independent' mind which he has claimed to be.

Else SG is doomed.

------------

Seems like he will likely become another Puppet president...although technically if he has conscience might turn things around..

I hope one day he will announced something like that...:

" Now that I've won the presidency, as I've said before that as a former finance minister and my experience with MAS and the GIC, no one can fool me about management of reserves.

Hence since I am officially no longer a PAP member, the PAP-Gov must be prepared to be questioned by me if I sense that things are not right.

It will be not just about reserves but also the proper appointment of senior public officers to ensure their suitability without conflict of interest for instance.

I hope the ruling party will be ready and forthcoming when the time comes. "

---------------