Scripture readings for today

(30-04-2024, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Second:  Muhammad was never a prophet.  I could say he was a warmonger though.  So that's another reason for me to not become a Moslem because Muh had many character flaws, and I am not about to learn to live like him.

So, your reason for rejecting the claim of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) is because he was involved in wars. But you have no problem accepting Moses pbuh as a prophet even though he was involved in wars.

Why the double standard?

(01-05-2024, 09:33 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is true but I don think the gov is purposely toppling up the Chinese population shortfall by giving out free citizenships to msian Chinese and prcs.....

But the Muslims are blessed by Allah and they are reproducing at a stunning rate that would put bunnies and mice to shame... Big Grin

It is their obligation towards islam to have more babies...even the quran encourages them to have more babies! Big Grin

The Bible also encourages the same, to multiply.

(01-05-2024, 09:33 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is true but I don think the gov is purposely toppling up the Chinese population shortfall by giving out free citizenships to msian Chinese and prcs.....

But the Muslims are blessed by Allah and they are reproducing at a stunning rate that would put bunnies and mice to shame... Big Grin

It is their obligation towards islam to have more babies...even the quran encourages them to have more babies! Big Grin

It has to be on their agenda or we will end up like Malaysia where the Han population dropped drastically.  It will be unpalatable for the Hans here if one day the MIHO is:  Malays 50%, Hans 30%, Indians 15% Others 5%

When that happens, you will hear this in Parliament:

PM CECA:  We need to increase the I

LOTO LMW:  Cannot!  Cannot!  PM Lee did not bring in Han Malaysians and Han Chinese from Malaysia and China, respectively!  So, now Hans are only 30%....!

Backbencher LW:  We did but at that time, the 39% said "Stop!  We want immigration to stop!"  So we let it be, and the Malays kept making babies, while the Hans remained celibate, I think.  I heard from my comrade, Foo Mee Har, that her sister-in-law, Wendy Chan, is still a bergin wor....if she'd made 30 babies to counter Ali's six, we would not have been in this state... Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2024, 09:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl what is this? This is something new! Muh actually hide under the blanket? Thinking...it must be in the hadith!
Ali...your prophet led a life full of drama..too dramatic for my liking..came up up nikah halalal rules, then the adult breastfeeding rules, the wine rules as well...is he really the mirror of your quran?

Many prophets were sent to the children of Israel. Some of the prophets were killed because the arrogant among the Israelites didn't like what the prophet brought from God.

I read somewhere that the Apostles Paul encouraged Christians to remain celibate if they can.

Virgin-loving Ali would not wish to follow Paul's teachings. No wonder he chose to follow someone else's.

(01-05-2024, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I read somewhere that the Apostles Paul encouraged Christians to remain celibate if they can.

Virgin-loving Ali would not wish to follow Paul's teachings.  No wonder he chose to follow someone else's.

If Christian nations listen to Paul, their population will drop and they must import non-Christians into their countries.

I'm sure you won't like having foreigners coming into your country right?

(01-05-2024, 09:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Many prophets were sent to the children of Israel. Some of the prophets were killed because the arrogant among the Israelites didn't like what the prophet brought from God.

Can you stop playing fast and loose with the words prophet and God?

You cannot legitimize Islam by taking verses from someone else's Bible.  We Christians do not refer to Buddhist sutras or Bhargava Gita or your Quran.  Christianity can stand on its own two feet with the Bible, and the Bible alone.

Instead, you kept mingling around the Old Testament, or Psalms or the Gospels cherry picking verses, and then when you stumbled into Acts or the Epistles and found the Holy Spirit's revelation of the mysteries of Christ's teaching unlocked and told to Paul, which didn't fit your narrative, you didn't like that.

God of the Christians is not the same as Allah of the Moslems.  The name Paul can be found in the Bible.  Muh is not found anywhere in the Bible, and you can forget about claiming that the OT alluded to him.  God's Bible did not say anything about a "prophet" who would be violently pinned to the floor by an angel.

Many of what is written in your Quran are borrowed from the Bible, here and there.  The Quran is not complete, and cannot stand on its own, so you continue to use our Torah to fill in the dotted lines...lots of them.  If you still cannot see what's wrong with that, then you need a prayer to free you up and open your eyes to the truth which is in Jesus.  But all the prayers in the world can do nothing if you stubbornly choose to be like Pharaoh.

(01-05-2024, 09:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It has to be on their agenda or we will end up like Malaysia where the Han population dropped drastically.  It will be unpalatable for the Hans here if one day the MIHO is:  Malays 50%, Hans 30%, Indians 15% Others 5%

When that happens, you will hear this in Parliament:

PM CECA:  We need to increase the I

LOTO LMW:  Cannot!  Cannot!  PM Lee did not bring in Han Malaysians and Han Chinese from Malaysia and China, respectively!  So, now Hans are only 30%....!

Backbencher LW:  We did but at that time, the 39% said "Stop!  We want immigration to stop!"  So we let it be, and the Malays kept making babies, while the Hans remained celibate, I think.  I heard from my comrade, Foo Mee Har, that her sister-in-law, Wendy Chan, is still a bergin wor....if she'd made 30 babies to counter Ali's six, we would not have been in this state... Love

High chance that Wendy is a vergin.... Rotfl

(30-04-2024, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Third:  Jesus is not a prophet and one who is even lesser than Muh.  For me to hero-worship Muh like you do, and place Christ below that polygamist is blasphemy.  I am not selling my soul.

Jesus said he is the way, the truth, and the life. That is the role of a prophet so I would say he is a prophet. All prophets were sent to a people for that specific role, to show the way to the truth that will give you life.

Some of us may be guilty of hero-worshiping the prophet but our prophet has put in place a clear teaching that prevents us from elevating his status any higher than that of a servant of Allah. So I'm not too worried about hero-worshiping the prophet. But I personally don't do that.

(01-05-2024, 08:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its a metaphor surely. The entry will be difficult, a struggle to enter.

Yours is broad n wide gate that many people can easily enter?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 10:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus said he is the way, the truth, and the life. That is the role of a prophet so I would say he is a prophet. All prophets were sent to a people for that specific role, to show the way to the truth that will give you life.

Some of us may be guilty of hero-worshiping the prophet but our prophet has put in place a clear teaching that prevents us from elevating his status any higher than that of a servant of Allah. So I'm not too worried about hero-worshiping the prophet. But I personally don't do that.

What prophet? Jesus is God the judge 
On judgement day u see no one else but Him only.

☝️

(01-05-2024, 10:02 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If Christian nations listen to Paul, their population will drop and they must import non-Christians into their countries.

I'm sure you won't like having foreigners coming into your country right?

45% our our population are foreigners...from India, China, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, and all over the West.

And yes!  Not listed above but deliberately mentioned here....from Malaysia.  Half of the foreigner-population are MALAYSIANS. 

And I'd tell you the truth, no lies here....I found the Malay Malaysians to be very respectful towards elderly peepur (like me)...maybe it's their upbringing, how their mothers taught them.  The Indians are also respectful though I am not sure if it is because they being a minority are just afraid, so it's an external appearance they show, and I don't understand what they say among themselves in Tamil.  I don't like the Han Malaysians who have a deep inferiority complex and a bias....they tend to think they are better than us, and we will die without them.  A lot of them are behaving in a very arrogant way here.

(01-05-2024, 10:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Can you stop playing fast and loose with the words prophet and God?

You cannot legitimize Islam by taking verses from someone else's Bible.  We Christians do not refer to Buddhist sutras or Bhargava Gita or your Quran.  Christianity can stand on its own two feet with the Bible, and the Bible alone.

Instead, you kept mingling around the Old Testament, or Psalms or the Gospels cherry picking verses, and then when you stumbled into Acts or the Epistles and found the Holy Spirit's revelation of the mysteries of Christ's teaching unlocked and told to Paul, which didn't fit your narrative, you didn't like that.

God of the Christians is not the same as Allah of the Moslems.  The name Paul can be found in the Bible.  Muh is not found anywhere in the Bible, and you can forget about claiming that the OT alluded to him.  God's Bible did not say anything about a "prophet" who would be violently pinned to the floor by an angel.

Many of what is written in your Quran are borrowed from the Bible, here and there.  The Quran is not complete, and cannot stand on its own, so you continue to use our Torah to fill in the dotted lines...lots of them.  If you still cannot see what's wrong with that, then you need a prayer to free you up and open your eyes to the truth which is in Jesus.  But all the prayers in the world can do nothing if you stubbornly choose to be like Pharaoh.

I dare say > 90% of the Muslims don't ever read the Bible. That shows we don't need the Bible to prop up our faith or legitimize Islam. We don't need any previous scriptures because we have been given the full picture and a complete revelation, the Quran. Yes, the Quran is a complete revelation. We know the first verses to be revealed, and the last ones revealed 23 years later.

Do you have the complete Bible? Let's see. Your Bible has the least number of books. Are you sure it is the complete Bible? Many other Christians have Bibles that contain more books than your Bible. Surely they will say your Bible is not the complete one.

I question your faith. I will use your Bible in doing so. I am not using your Bible to legitimize Islam.

(01-05-2024, 07:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Hope said bef muh died of food poison
All fated how to die
Impt are u saved?

Hope and Ali contradict each other  Thinking
Hope knows his Hadith lah while Ali ....* long sigh*

(01-05-2024, 10:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  45% our our population are foreigners...from India, China, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, and all over the West.

And yes!  Not listed above but deliberately mentioned here....from Malaysia.  Half of the foreigner-population are MALAYSIANS. 

And I'd tell you the truth, no lies here....I found the Malay Malaysians to be very respectful towards elderly peepur (like me)...maybe it's their upbringing, how their mothers taught them.  The Indians are also respectful though I am not sure if it is because they being a minority are just afraid, so it's an external appearance they show, and I don't understand what they say among themselves in Tamil.  I don't like the Han Malaysians who have a deep inferiority complex and a bias....they tend to think they are better than us, and we will die without them.  A lot of them are behaving in a very arrogant way here.

We need to be careful with stereotyping people. We should treat every human we first meet with no prejudice. If you're a senior like me, your experience in life will tell you stereotypes can always be wrong. 

All followers of Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) must be respectful of the elderly because it is a command from him.

(01-05-2024, 10:30 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope and Ali contradict each other  Thinking

Not an issue. The difference in opinion on how the prophet died does not affect our salvation. If Hope thinks our prophet died from poisoning, that does not take him out of the folds of Islam. I will respect his opinion.

The difference in opinion in Christendom about who is Jesus, or whether he died on the cross or not, affects salvation, wouldn't you agree?

(01-05-2024, 10:30 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope and Ali contradict each other  Thinking
Ali lied to protect his beloved muh

☝️

(01-05-2024, 10:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ali lied to protect his beloved muh

An opinion is not a lie.

You can say my opinion is wrong but you cannot say it is a lie. 

You're welcome. Smile

(01-05-2024, 10:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  What prophet? Jesus is God the judge 
On judgement day u see no one else but Him only.

He will say that he'd be glad to meet that small prophet, Jesus, but would be greatly honoured to be given an audience by the big one, Muh.  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2024, 10:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not an issue. The difference in opinion on how the prophet died does not affect one's salvation. 

The difference in opinion in Christendom about who is Jesus, or whether he died on the cross or not, affects salvation, wouldn't you agree?

Of cos no issue...muh died because he paid the penalty of sins, if he did not massacre the Jewish family and ate the poison lamb...he would have lived up to a 100 yrs old!

(01-05-2024, 10:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  An opinion is not a lie.

You're welcome. Smile

Said something which is not true it’s a lie lah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-05-2024, 10:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The difference in opinion in Christendom about who is Jesus, or whether he died on the cross or not, affects salvation, wouldn't you agree?

If you consider Islam to be one of Christianity's denominations, then yes, there is a difference in opinion about that. 

Yours would be the only "Christian" denomination that says that:

1.  Jesus is not God, but a prophet who didn't die on the Cross
2.  Muh is God's prophet and the greatest of all, never mind if he did not perform even one miracle
3.  Muh is the only prophet who married a six-year old child which makes it impossible to believe (1) and (2)

(01-05-2024, 10:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos no issue...muh died because he paid the penalty of sins, if he did not massacre the Jewish family and ate the poison lamb...he would have lived up to a 100 yrs old!

Its funny that you think death is a penalty.

(01-05-2024, 10:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  An opinion is not a lie.

You're welcome. Smile

That is a lacklustre opinion formed without attempting to even understand the hadith...
Show me which hadith you get your opinions from...

I can tell you that pigs can fly...that's my opinion....just because they chose not to fly does not mean that I am lying Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 10:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Said something which is not true it’s a lie lah

When you speak to someone who speaks with a forked tongue, who twists and turns, he will tell you that his lies are just opinions.

Satan will also say he was only stating an opinion when he told Eve that it was perfectly okay to eat the fruit.

(01-05-2024, 10:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you consider Islam to be one of Christianity's denominations, then yes, there is a difference in opinion about that. 

Yours would be the only "Christian" denomination that says that:

1.  Jesus is not God, but a prophet who didn't die on the Cross

In case you don't know, there were other Christian sects in the early days who held the same belief about Jesus as we do today. What happened to them? They were wiped out by another Christian sect who had the same belief about Jesus as you.

(01-05-2024, 10:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is a lacklustre opinion formed without attempting to even understand the hadith...

I can tell you that pigs can fly...that's my opinion....just because they chose not to fly does not mean that I am lying Big Grin

Happy to see that you wrestled Ali down to the canvas by challenging him on his Quran and Hadith.

He will try to turn it around, back to the Bible, so he can continue to mock.  If you keep hammering at his Hadith, he will soon be hyperventilating.

(01-05-2024, 10:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is a lacklustre opinion formed without attempting to even understand the hadith...

The same Hadith. 

I told you to read the article I gave you.

(01-05-2024, 10:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its funny that you think death is a penalty.

Tell that to muh and he will tell you that he regrets eating that meat and killing that family!

(01-05-2024, 10:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I can tell you that pigs can fly...that's my opinion....just because they chose not to fly does not mean that I am lying Big Grin

If you say pigs can fly, you must prove your theory.

Smile