Scripture readings for today

(05-05-2024, 10:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

All the Hadith and the beedio PP posted were lies? Eh! He quoted your own Hadith you noe?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  All the Hadith and the beedio PP posted were lies? Eh! He quoted your own Hadith you noe?

He is gassed! Throw him a few more contradictions of his own and he will be out! Big Grin

(05-05-2024, 10:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know... you got to have some confidences and strong facts to back up your findings tiok boh...if you didn't watch ...why should I believe you at all when you showed me nothing...

If I show you nothing, that means I'm not asking you to believe me. I seldom do that, asking you believe me, even if I showed you something. Please, always fact-check me.

I'm just asking if Jay Smith slyly made you think the Quran was only written down after 300 years.

(05-05-2024, 10:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know... you got to have some confidences and strong facts to back up your findings tiok boh...if you didn't watch ...why should I believe you at all when you showed me nothing...

He had watched and knows that the speaker presented concrete facts. He is unable to refute so he just claims that he didn't watch it. Knowing his character, if the speaker lied, he will write a blow by blow rebuttal of his presentation here.

So much for his claim to be only wanting an intellectual discussion. It's evident that he only wants to mock Christianity.

(05-05-2024, 10:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I show you nothing, that means I'm not asking you to believe me. I seldom do that, asking you believe me, even if I showed you something. Please, always fact-check me.

I'm just asking if Jay Smith slyly made you think the Quran was only written down after 300 years.

If I need to fact check with you...then I will need to see your credentials! Big Grin
It is better you refute with at least a link or some write up...Don just lead me to a wild goose chase on some scholars!

,like I said before...we are your eye witnesses now!! Whoever comes 500 yrs later and tell the world that he knows you better is a liar! Get it!
If someone needs to find the truth..they will refer to the gospel of pp, oyk, hope and lukongsimi! Make any senses?

(05-05-2024, 10:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I need to fact check with you...then I will need to see your credentials! Big Grin
It is better you refute with at least a link or some write up...Don just lead me to a wild goose chase on some scholars!

,like I said before...we are your eye witnesses now!! Whoever comes 500 yrs later and tell the world that he knows you better is a liar! Get it!

When I say fact-check me, it means to check the facts I've given and see if it is true. 

If you have anything you want to know about the Quran and why we say it is 100% preserved, please do ask.

(05-05-2024, 10:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I need to fact check with you...then I will need to see your credentials! Big Grin

If someone needs to find the truth..they will refer to the gospel of pp, oyk, hope and lukongsimi! Make any senses?

There's also the Epistles of Luncheonmeat.  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2024, 02:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Islam categorically denies Jesus was killed on the cross, as written in the Quran.

The Quran did not say there was a switch, or switcheroo as you want to call it. 

According to the Gospels, all the disciples fled so they didn't see the alleged crucifixion.

Throughout history and across many religions, people have died for their faith. People dying for their faith doesn't make that faith true.

When you say God is a Trinity, it raises many unanswered questions, many of which I've brought up here. Even a child will raise questions that an adult Christian cannot answer, as demonstrated in this short video of a child asking a simple question. Just watch the first 30 seconds of that video. 

When you send a beedio, I will be respectful and  polite to watch it! Of cos, I will watch it with an open mind! Of cos we also expect the same from you! Are we not here to share knowledge and opinions?

https://youtube.com/shorts/PXrtv0ccn30?s...O-YjUVMuwc

https://youtube.com/shorts/jDaU8SeSwTE?s...lrzI19Sdep

https://youtube.com/shorts/UXy1CSWTjaU?s...9EdfH7kNE3

https://youtu.be/faV_XC_oF-o?si=nPXLL8xubdJfqph7

https://youtu.be/gvQ96IlbwCE?si=Pgq8hZ-27GBGJHoS

https://youtube.com/shorts/rCHcIA_iGWQ?s...7036-QN0O0

https://youtube.com/shorts/lhhSPFFlvQM?s...OKZHGoLYxu

”When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬-‭20‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

While previous church councils had deliberated over issues pertaining to the nature of Christ and His relationship to the Father, it was the Council of Chalcedon (AD 451) that affirmed that Christ is “the same perfect in divinity and perfect in humanity, the same truly God and truly man.” This statement is not true simply because the council taught it. Rather, the council’s declaration was authoritative only insofar as it aligned with what the Bible teaches on the subject. Scripture is clear that Jesus is God (John 20:28; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 1:8), and it is equally clear that He is truly human (Romans 1:2–4; 1 John 4:2–3). Jesus claimed the divine name (John 8:58) and did things that only God can do (Mark 2:1–12; Luke 7:48–50). But Jesus also displayed the weaknesses and vulnerabilities common to humanity (Luke 19:41; John 19:28).

The belief that Jesus is both God and man is of fundamental importance. The apostle Paul wrote that an affirmation of the divinity of Jesus is required to be saved (Romans 10:9), and the apostle John provided a sober warning that those who deny Christ’s true humanity are promoting the doctrine of antichrist (2 John 1:7).

The Triune God of the Bible has existed and reigned from all eternity, and the second Person of the Trinity, the Son, took on human flesh at a particular point in time (Luke 1:35; Hebrews 1:5). God the Son added a sinless human nature to His eternally existent divine nature. The result was the Incarnation. God the Son became a man (John 1:1, 14). Hebrews 2:17 gives the reason that Jesus had to be both God and man: “He had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.” The Son of God took on human flesh to provide redemption to those under the law (Galatians 4:4–5).

At no time did Jesus ever cease to be God. Although He was made fully human, there was never a point when He abrogated His divine nature (see Luke 6:5, 8). It is equally true that, after becoming incarnate, the Son has never ceased to be human. As the apostle Paul wrote, “For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5, emphasis added). Jesus is not half-human and half-divine. Rather, He is Theanthropos, the God-man. The Lord Jesus Christ is one eternally divine Person who will forever possess two distinct yet inseparable natures: one divine and one human.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-05-2024, 11:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  When you send a beedio, I will be respectful and  polite to watch it! Of cos, I will watch it with an open mind! Of cos we also expect the same from you! Are we not here to share knowledge and opinions?

I only ask for 30 seconds to watch that video.

OYK's video is more than an hour. I am not that free pengyu.

You speak as though all the accounts of Jesus we find in the NT were written by eyewitnesses. If you're thinking that, you're wrong.

(06-05-2024, 12:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You speak as though all the accounts of Jesus we find in the NT were written by eyewitnesses. If you're thinking that, you're wrong.

Of cos...I am just giving you a simple analogy...do we have to wait till you have passed to prove my point?

Now if I pray to Allah ...isnt it an acknowledgement of his works done thru by the people he used tiok boh...and that includes muh!! Why do you need to include muh and his crew then in your prayers? Who do you submit to? 

If you obey muh, you obey Allah...same as you submit to Muh, you submit to Allah...
Thinking

(28-04-2024, 01:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  A Hindu can also say the same thing, that he is thankful to Christianity for confirming his faith.

You are very heypi that lukongsimi obliged you and you are able to talk about Paul and the Bible and resume mocking.

There were many versions of the, Quran which were destroyed.... for your information  And yes, the Hadith had many forgeries, stories after stories added by peepur who were born 300 years after Muh.

I regret posting those peektures. Having seen them in advance, you've become even more reluctant to forgo your rewards. Rotfl

(06-05-2024, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are very heypi that lukongsimi obliged you and you are able to talk about Paul and the Bible and resume mocking.

There were many versions of the Quran which were destroyed.... for your information  And yes, the Hadith had many forgeries too, stories after stories added by peepur who were born 300 years after Muh.

I regret posting those peektures. Having seen them in advance, you've become even more reluctant to forgo your rewards. Rotfl

Yeah...Ali was happily writing his long winded grandmother stories directed at lukongsimi...

You know why? He doesn't have the answers for us! Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 12:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yeah...Ali was happily writing his long winded grandmother stories directed at lukongsimi...

You know why? He doesn't have the answers for us! Big Grin

He baited lksm successfully. He wants to escape from you. Rotfl

(06-05-2024, 12:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He baited lksm successfully. He wants to escape from you. Rotfl

Ali is a cheena....if not how he knows how to use this 调虎离山计...三十六计之走为上计 Rotfl

(06-05-2024, 12:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali is a cheena....if not how he knows how to use this 调虎离山计...三十六计之走为上计 Rotfl

I think Hope is a Chinese Moslem. Ali said before he was a Malay and I think he wouldn't lie about this though he lied about a lot of other things.

(06-05-2024, 12:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos...I am just giving you a simple analogy...do we have to wait till you have passed to prove my point?

Now if I pray to Allah ...isnt it an acknowledgement of his works done thru by the people he used tiok boh...and that includes muh!! Why do you need to include muh and his crew then in your prayers? Who do you submit to? 

If you obey muh, you obey Allah...same as you submit to Muh, you submit to Allah...
Thinking

I submit to God. Only God is in control of everything. Prophet Muhammad was a man like me.

(06-05-2024, 12:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I think Hope is a Chinese Moslem. Ali said before he was a Malay and I think he wouldn't lie about this though he lied about a lot of other things.

Hope is more likely Indian moslem! If you observe his beedios......some are from India or Hindi written!  Ali is your fake Muslim...doesn't bring up quotes from the quran and hadiths unlike hope...I suspect Ali's quran knowledge is inadequate! He doesn't fully grasp the meaning from the Arabic scriptures! Rolleyes

In football, his style is attack minded....but to win games..you must learn how to defend the goal! A combination of attack and defence is crucial! Unfortunately his defenders went sleeping yesterday!

(06-05-2024, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are very heypi that lukongsimi obliged you and you are able to talk about Paul and the Bible and resume mocking.

There were many versions of the, Quran which were destroyed.... for your information  And yes, the Hadith had many forgeries, stories after stories added by peepur who were born 300 years after Muh.

No, there is only 1 Quran from God, delivered by the angel to Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). There are Qiraat and Ahruf differences in our 1 Quran but that is for advanced discussion. For now, suffice for me to just say that there is only 1 Quran.

The Hadith collection is categorized as follows:
1. Sahih - Authentic
2. Hasan - Good
3. Daif - Weak
4. Maudu - Fabricated. 
So yes, you are correct. Our scholars even recorded the Hadith that they know is a forgery.

(06-05-2024, 01:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I submit to God. Only God is in control of everything. Prophet Muhammad was a man like me.

Do you obey muh or Allah? If you do not obey muh then you are against God! If muh decides to take your daughter say 8yrs old as his wife, will you object?

(06-05-2024, 01:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I submit to God. Only God is in control of everything. Prophet Muhammad was a man like me.

If he is a man like you, why does he get mention in the prayers? Don you see the problem?