Scripture readings for today

(05-05-2024, 03:43 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  We've been through this before. Try actually reading the gospels yourself.  While the disciples fled when the Jewish cohort came to arrest Jesus, Peter secretly followed Jesus to the high priest' house to learn what was happening to him. He left in sorrow after realising that he had denied Christ as Jesus had prophesied.
We are not told what happened to the all the apostles during this time. According to the gospel, the women followers and carers of Jesus were present at his crucifixion. His mother, Mary, and his disciple John, were also there at Golgotha. Joseph of Arimethea and Nicodemus, his secret followers were the ones who buried him. Yet by Koranic accounts, an imposter took his place and all those closest to him couldn't tell the difference. Jesus, the Son of God, allowed an unworthy sinner to suffer and die in his place because Jesus himself was afraid. He led all his disciples to die, out of faith, when he himself lacked the conviction....  Eye-rolling

And you claim to be able to think critically, independent of what the Koran kool aid tells you....

Ali will say that Allah used a magic spell to blind Mary, Joseph of A, John, Nicodemus and even the Jews and Roman soldiers, and quietly substituted some random person to die for the Sin of the world.

Can you imagine that? The Lamb of God, perfect and sinless, born without the seed of man was supposedly a worthy sacrifice, not goats and sheep.... 

But Allah suddenly had a change of heart, or mind, I am not sure which, and some random bloke who was born in sin and would have sinned, took Jesus' place to pay for the penalty of Sin.

The theology of Ali completely negates the salvation that is only possible through Christ's Death..The Devil would have none of it. Satan wants us to deny Christ's Death and ranks Him beneath Muh. The Lamb of God is no longer sinless. How can He be sinless when He ranks below Muh who committed rape, sexual promiscuity, looting..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-05-2024, 02:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I do good deeds in the hope that others praise me, I don't do it in the hope that God forgives my sin. 

I must be clear to myself what is my intention, isn't it?

We all know your intention from day 1...you are guided by Allah to bring us the good news tiok boh...but  without any credible quotes from the quran and hadiths wor!

(05-05-2024, 03:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus didn't say that without his key I cannot enter heaven.

I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me.

Oh wait! You only believe those verses in the Bible which Muh picked, and of course the hadith written 300 years after Muh died.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I went to search for idol worship in Mecca and found this YouTube beedio.  It's only 12 minutes short, not an hour long, so I hope you will watch it and tell me which part of it is false.  

Unlike Ali who enjoys mocking and writing in a condescending and patronizing manner, you seem sincere in wanting to lead us to what you believe is the correct path that's Islam.

I shall wait for your comments about the beedio, whether it's telling the truth or not.  PS:  Do not reply with a one-liner and just say "The beedio is telling lies.".  I would appreciate your giving me alternative evidence.  Thank you.

Allah is SATAN Connected to BAAL Worship and The Antichrist OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE (youtube.com)

All the points He made in this video are stupid .

His video is not targeting Muslim viewers. I think he has a fear that truth seeking Christian will convert to Islam.So he wants to stop them  leaving.

He compare Arabic word Allah with a mark in Greek for mark of the beast.He should know a mark is a mark. A word is a word. Totally different.How can he compare a word with a Mark.It is fair if had use Aramaic word to compare with Arabic as Jesus didn’t teach in Greek.

Crescent is not the symbol of Islam.It was adopted by ottoman only 100 years ago when they were ruling Muslim lands.

He says Allah has more than 99 names. But only talk about  two . It is most suitable to say Allah has 99 Attributes I/o names.He doesn’t talk about other 97. Why? He doesn’t want truth seeking Christian to know.

He never Questions why His Lord Jesus couldn’t protect his religion in his birth place and surrounding like how Satan Allah has been protecting Islam in its birth place and surrounding for 1400 years.If Allah is Stan he prove his lord is not powerful.

He played a clip how Kabba was built. I think he doesn’t know that some Christian totally deny the existence of Makkah in pre Islamic history and also Abraham visiting to Makkah.His silence give an authenticity to Muslim side story .

He is connecting Zam Zam water well to a human sacrifice,some one called Abdulla.He didn’t give the source. Anyway This water sprout is connected to Ishmael and story connected to Abraham willingness to sacrifice his son .

He say Muhammad was not sure if Allah Is real by quoting following verse 

Quran 34:24 “Say: “Who gives you sustenance, from the heavens and the earth?” Say: “It is Allah; and certain it is that either we or ye are on right guidance or in manifest error!”

He talks about idols. Yes there were idols in Kaba before Quran was revealed to Muhammad.Muslim believe Kabba was built by Abraham and Ismael.After their and their nation demise , people use to place idols to pray to their God,
Muhammad cleared those after after conquering Makkah.

(05-05-2024, 08:53 AM)Hope Wrote:  His video is not targeting Muslim viewers. I think he has a fear that truth seeking Christian will convert to Islam.So he wants to stop them  leaving.

Many muslims are converting into Christianity the other way round

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Beautiful song

☝️

The EXACT Moment A Muslim Learned He Follows SATAN !

I know you like some debates! Pls watch this short beedio!
I remembered one person addressed Aisha as a " young woman"

Muslim STRUGGLES & Admits Allah DECEIVED The World In Crucifixion Debate [Islam] | Sam Shamoun

(05-05-2024, 06:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The EXACT Moment A Muslim Learned He Follows SATAN !

(05-05-2024, 07:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muslim STRUGGLES & Admits Allah DECEIVED The World In Crucifixion Debate [Islam] | Sam Shamoun

Seem good. Will watch these later. Nao cannot watch. Gotch two Malay makcik next to me. Wait they ANGRY.  Winkblink

(05-05-2024, 07:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Seem good. Will watch these later. Nao cannot watch. Gotch two Malay makcik next to me. Wait they ANGRY.  Winkblink

Lol...ask them to watch together!

(05-05-2024, 06:09 PM)Hope Wrote:  
All the points He made in this video are stupid .

His video is not targeting Muslim viewers. I think he has a fear that truth seeking Christian will convert to Islam.So he wants to stop them  leaving.

He compare Arabic word Allah with a mark in Greek for mark of the beast.He should know a mark is a mark. A word is a word. Totally different.How can he compare a word with a Mark.It is fair if had use Aramaic word to compare with Arabic as Jesus didn’t teach in Greek.

Crescent is not the symbol of Islam.It was adopted by ottoman only 100 years ago when they were ruling Muslim lands.

He says Allah has more than 99 names. But only talk about  two . It is most suitable to say Allah has 99 Attributes I/o names.He doesn’t talk about other 97. Why? He doesn’t want truth seeking Christian to know.

He never Questions why His Lord Jesus couldn’t protect his religion in his birth place and surrounding like how Satan Allah has been protecting Islam in its birth place and surrounding for 1400 years.If Allah is Stan he prove his lord is not powerful.

He played a clip how Kabba was built. I think he doesn’t know that some Christian totally deny the existence of Makkah in pre Islamic history and also Abraham visiting to Makkah.His silence give an authenticity to Muslim side story .

He is connecting Zam Zam water well to a human sacrifice,some one called Abdulla.He didn’t give the source. Anyway This water sprout is connected to Ishmael and story connected to Abraham willingness to sacrifice his son .

He say Muhammad was not sure if Allah Is real by quoting following verse 

Quran 34:24 “Say: “Who gives you sustenance, from the heavens and the earth?” Say: “It is Allah; and certain it is that either we or ye are on right guidance or in manifest error!”

He talks about idols. Yes there were idols in Kaba before Quran was revealed to Muhammad.Muslim believe Kabba was built by Abraham and Ismael.After their and their nation demise , people use to place idols to pray to their God,
Muhammad cleared those after after conquering Makkah.

Thank you for your comments.

The Islamic symbol resembling the Satanic symbol is very disturbing, never mind about the language.  

It's like someone shows you two Chinese characters and you don't read Chinese. And he tells you that the Chinese characters say God until one day, someone who reads Chinese translates and tells you those characters say Satan. Would you not be shocked?

(05-05-2024, 07:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lol...ask them to watch together!

If they are gentlewomen, then it should be okay to ask them to watch together. But in my line of work, these makcik are not the educated type. They are very fierce Malay lau funties who won't hesitate to throw shoes, brooms, buckets at peepur.   Wink

(05-05-2024, 07:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If they are gentlewomen, then it should be okay to ask them to watch together. But in my line of work, these makcik are not the educated type. They are very fierce Malay lau funties who won't hesitate to throw shoes, brooms, buckets at peepur.   Wink

Start with peace be upon O prophet and they will treat you eat satay later Big Grin

Muslim STUNNED To Learn Jesus WAS CRUCIFIED In The Quran [Debate] | Sam Shamoun

(05-05-2024, 08:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Start with peace be upon O prophet and they will treat you eat satay later Big Grin

No use wan. They don't mind you ask them to watch prawn together but those Mooselim turned Christian beedio sure make them angry wan. Smile

(05-05-2024, 09:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No use wan. They don't mind you ask them to watch prawn together but those Mooselim turned Christian beedio sure make them angry wan. Smile

You must tell them :"watch this Christian bullied moslem"...then they will all gathered to watch....After finished watching..the muslimahs will say this Christian no good but deep down inside they have already come to a realisation of the truth.. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-05-2024, 07:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muslim STRUGGLES & Admits Allah DECEIVED The World In Crucifixion Debate [Islam] | Sam Shamoun

Wow! Ali was so subdued..poor Ali. Rotfl

(05-05-2024, 05:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me.

Oh wait! You only believe those verses in the Bible which Muh picked, and of course the hadith written 300 years after Muh died.

Jesus is the way. The destination is God and what God has prepared for you, heaven or hell. I believe that 100% albeit Jesus said he was sent only to the children of Israel. 

When a prophet was sent to a people, that prophet was the way to God for that people. Prophet Moses was the way, the truth, and the life for his people of his time. No one among his people can come to God except through him.

(05-05-2024, 06:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The EXACT Moment A Muslim Learned He Follows SATAN !

@Ali 

Any comments?

Or you're gonna to refuse to watch or do another character assassination using lies about the speaker there?

(05-05-2024, 09:45 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus is the way. The destination is God and what God has prepared for you, heaven or hell. I believe that 100% albeit Jesus said he was sent only to the children of Israel. 

When a prophet was sent to a people, that people prophet was the way to God for that people. Prophet Moses was the way, the truth, and the life for his people of his time. No one among his people can come to God except through him.

No need to panic till you cannot even think. Corrected for you.

You obviously are trying in your panic to twist and turn again. So many errors, inconsistencies, absurdities and even things which were revulsive had been presented to you, but you are still trying so hard to defend Muh. Tsk tsk. When will you snap out of it?

(05-05-2024, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  @Ali 

Any comments?

Or you're gonna to refuse to watch or do another character assassination using lies about the speaker there?

The truth is hard to take....if he likes cold hard facts then this is for him! It should not take too much of his time!

(05-05-2024, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  @Ali 

Any comments?

First you came up with Jay Smith, a Christian with no standing even among the Christian academics. He has no qualification on the Quran. And you believe what he told you about the Quran. What does that say about you? Now, you bring Sam Shamoun, another Christian with even worse standing than Jay Smith in the Christian apologetics world, a non-academic.

And please stop asking me to refute a video. I will never do that.

(05-05-2024, 09:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No need to panic till you cannot even think. Corrected for you.

You obviously are trying in your panic to twist and turn again. So many errors, inconsistencies, absurdities and even things which were revulsive had been presented to you, but you are still trying so hard to defend Muh. Tsk tsk. When will you snap out of it?

Thank you. I've edited my post. I think fast and sometimes my fingers don't catch up.

(05-05-2024, 09:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First you came up with Jay Smith, a Christian with no standing even among the Christian academics. He has no qualification on the Quran. And you believe what he told you about the Quran. What does that say about you? Now, you bring Sam Shamoun, another Christian with even worse standing than Jay Smith in the Christian apologetics world, a non-academic.

And please stop asking me to refute a video. I will never do that.

Rotfl and you are more credible than them? If you can find cracks in the bible and interprete the way you wanted....why can't others? They have hard cold facts to back it up with a strong argument...do you?  Double standards wor!

Aisha had not even started her menstruation. How can she be called a woman? Likewise nobody ever calls a 9 year old boy a man. 

Both the boy and girl have not even grown pubic hair. They are simply boi and ger, period. Chewren. 

But the resident Imam will twist and turn. He can twist so hard till Jesus becomes a Moslem and a prophet of Allah who was teaching Islam to the Jews!  Rolleyes

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-05-2024, 10:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl and you are more credible than them? If you can find cracks in the bible and interprete the way you wanted....why can't others? They have hard cold facts to back it up with a strong argument...do you?  Double standards wor!

No, I am not anymore credible than them. Always counter-check the facts I've used here. 

When you watched that Jay Smith video, did you get the impression that the Quran was only written down after 300 years?

(05-05-2024, 10:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Aisha had not even started her menstruation. How can she be called a woman? Likewise nobody ever calls a 9 year old boy a man. 

Both the boy and girl have not even grown pubic hair. They are simply boi and ger, period. Chewren. 

But the resident Imam will twist and turn. He can twist so hard till Jesus becomes a Moslem and a prophet of Allah who was teaching Islam to the Jews!  Rolleyes

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

(05-05-2024, 10:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I am not anymore credible than them. Always counter-check the facts I've used here. 

When you watched that Jay Smith video, did you get the impression that the Quran was only written down after 300 years?

I don know... you got to have some confidences and strong facts to back up your findings tiok boh...if you didn't watch ...why should I believe you at all when you showed me nothing...

(05-05-2024, 10:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

What is this? A talisman?