Scripture readings for today

(06-05-2024, 01:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, there is only 1 Quran from God, delivered by the angel to Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). There are Qiraat and Ahruf differences in our 1 Quran but that is for advanced discussion. For now, suffice for me to just say that there is only 1 Quran.

The Hadith collection is categorized as follows:
1. Sahih - Authentic
2. Hasan - Good
3. Daif - Weak
4. Maudu - Fabricated. 
So yes, you are correct. Our scholars even recorded the Hadith that they know is a forgery.

Delivered by an angel?? Why don you say it was Gabriel? Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 01:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, there is only 1 Quran from God, delivered by the angel to Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). There are Qiraat and Ahruf differences in our 1 Quran but that is for advanced discussion. For now, suffice for me to just say that there is only 1 Quran.

The Hadith collection is categorized as follows:
1. Sahih - Authentic
2. Hasan - Good
3. Daif - Weak
4. Maudu - Fabricated. 
So yes, you are correct. Our scholars even recorded the Hadith that they know is a forgery.

How do you know that the Qurans which were destroyed were not from Allah, the god of Islam? How do you know the surviving version is the one which Allah gave to someone you claimed to be Gabriel to give to Muh?

As you wrote elsewhere in this thread, proof is needed. 

And the Hadith which were written 300 years after Muh died....you are going to tell me that your proof is scholars and historians who have never met Muh? That's like trying to know you from someone who's born 300 years after you have died. How accurate can that be.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6agQmo5OTc

Shabir Ally finally admits the Qur'an has indeed changed!

(06-05-2024, 01:37 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6agQmo5OTc

Shabir Ally finally admits the Qur'an has indeed changed!

How Ali? Shabir Ally can be trusted? Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 01:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Delivered by an angel?? Why don you say it was Gabriel? Big Grin

Yes, it was Gabriel. That is a given in my paradigm.

(06-05-2024, 01:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How Ali? Shabir Ally can be trusted? Big Grin

Shabir Ally can be trusted. But he did not say the Quran was changed. The addition of diacritical marks is for recitation purposes.

(06-05-2024, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How do you know that the Qurans which were destroyed were not from Allah, the god of Islam? How do you know the surviving version is the one which Allah gave to someone you claimed to be Gabriel to give to Muh?

As you wrote elsewhere in this thread, proof is needed. 

And the Hadith which were written 300 years after Muh died....you are going to tell me that your proof is scholars and historians who have never met Muh? That's like trying to know you from someone who's born 300 years after you have died. How accurate can that be.

The Quran cannot be destroyed because it resides in the hearts of Muslims, beginning with Prophet Muhammad and within his lifetime, to a few hundred other Hafizs. It grew from there on to what must be a few million today. This is the miraculous nature of the Quran, where it resides.

As for the Hadith, I've already made the effort to explain to you why our Sahih Hadith collections are trustworthy, even to non-Muslim historians today.

I wish the Christians here would bring in real scholars or learned people instead of YouTubers like David Wood, Sam Shamoun, Jay Smith and there are plenty like them, all trying to feed off the hate and ignorance of Christians.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(06-05-2024, 01:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, it was Gabriel. That is a given in my paradigm.

You see...you wrote angel!! You could have been more precise but you purposely leave us to guess who is that angel  Thinking

Deep down inside, you couldn't be sure ìt was Gabriel isn't it! Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 02:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I wish the Christians here would bring in real scholars or learned people instead of YouTubers like David Wood, Sam Shamoun, Jay Smith and there are plenty like them, all trying to feed off the hate and ignorance of Christians.

Please.!! Like all your materials are from your own....spare me the hypocrisy!
These arguments abt the Trinity, Paul lah, Jesus Muslim and so many more are not your works...you simply watch it on YouTube!! 

Then you come here and try to act knowledgeable...
I wouldn't want to bring in the scholars or any learned people because your knowledge of the quran and hadith are shallow! Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 02:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Please.!! Like all your materials are from your own....spare me the hypocrisy!
These arguments abt the Trinity, Paul lah, Jesus Muslim and so many more are not your works...you simply watch it on YouTube!! 

Then you come here and try to act knowledgeable...
I wouldn't want to bring in the scholars or any learned people because your knowledge of the quran and hadith are shallow! Big Grin

I'm not acting. I want to tell you to take the narrow gate.

(06-05-2024, 02:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You see...you wrote angel!! You could have been more precise but you purposely leave us to guess who is that angel  Thinking

Deep down inside, you couldn't be sure ìt was Gabriel isn't it! Big Grin

We have the Quran and the Hadith, which confirm that it was Gabriel.

(06-05-2024, 03:05 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We have the Quran and the Hadith, which confirm that it was Gabriel.

He is primarily mentioned in the verses 2:97, 2:98 and 66:4 of the Quran, although the Quranic text doesn't explicitly refer to him as an angel  Thinking

That's why you purposely left his name out!!  Gabriel is a genie?

Pls explain the highlighted

(06-05-2024, 03:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is primarily mentioned in the verses 2:97, 2:98 and 66:4 of the Quran, although the Quranic text doesn't explicitly refer to him as an angel  Thinking

That's why you purposely left his name out!!  Gabriel is a genie?

Pls explain the highlighted

Gabriel is an angel.

(06-05-2024, 03:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Gabriel is an angel.

I ask you to explain the one in bold.. not ask you to reiterate! Big Grin So you want to take the wide gate by feigning ignorance..do you? Big Grin

See you don even know your quran that well! Where in the quran did it says gabriel is an angel?

Why did you purposely leave out the name of Gabriel in your post?

(06-05-2024, 03:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I ask you to explain the one in bold.. not ask you to reiterate! Big Grin So you want to take the wide gate by feigning ignorance..do you? Big Grin

See you don even know your quran that well! Where is the quran did it says gabriel is an angel?

The Bible didn't say God is a Trinity and yet you can believe God is a Trinity.

(06-05-2024, 03:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Bible didn't say God is a Trinity and yet you can believe God is a Trinity.

If you don know the answer to my question...just say so! No need to jump to another question! Now we know you know nothing about your quran ! *long sigh*  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Let's be clear on this beedio! This fellow you trust tiok boh!
Muh's words are for eternity! If you obey muh, you obey God!

John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

[28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Quran chapter 22 verse 6 and 7

6.That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. 7. And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves

Very Clearly, Jesus is Allah !

(06-05-2024, 04:38 PM)I’m pinkpanther Wrote:  John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

[28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

6.That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. 7. And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves

How Ali gg to reply?

☝️

(06-05-2024, 04:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How Ali gg to reply?

Can say what!  Ask me go take the narrow gate again lor! Big Grin

(06-05-2024, 05:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Can say what!  Ask me go take the narrow gate again lor! Big Grin

He also trying to find the narrow gate 
😊

☝️

(06-05-2024, 02:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Quran cannot be destroyed because it resides in the hearts of Muslims, beginning with Prophet Muhammad and within his lifetime, to a few hundred other Hafizs. It grew from there on to what must be a few million today. This is the miraculous nature of the Quran, where it resides.

As for the Hadith, I've already made the effort to explain to you why our Sahih Hadith collections are trustworthy, even to non-Muslim historians today.

Para One is nonsense.

Para Two is more nonsense. You couldn't even give PP a good answer to so many of the Hadiths he quoted. Writing irrelevant things to me to make it seem like you have sexplained so much to me only can fool Moslem chewren..

(06-05-2024, 03:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Bible didn't say God is a Trinity and yet you can believe God is a Trinity

Seems like you are trying to twist and turn again.

[Image: a6bdd1690e42ca46719503c009fef912.jpg]

Better than buying 4D? Better than the story of Alladin!

(06-05-2024, 03:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's be clear on this beedio! This fellow you trust tiok boh!
Muh's words are for eternity! If you obey muh, you obey God!

Ali 

Any comments?

Don't give me irrelevant things to sound like you answered my question.

Is what that guy said true?

(06-05-2024, 06:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Para One is nonsense.

Para Two is more nonsense. You couldn't even give PP a good answer to so many of the Hadiths he quoted. Writing irrelevant things to me to make it seem like you have sexplained so much to me only can fool Moslem chewren..

No, it is not nonsense. It is demonstrable, by just looking at our many Tahfiz schools in Singapore. Tahfiz school trains hafiz, the people who memorize the entire Quran.

I am not interested in explaining irrelevant Hadith posted by Pink. If it is relevant to the discussion, I can look it up. As to the reliability of the Hadith, I've explained that to you.

(06-05-2024, 08:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali 

Any comments?

Don't give me irrelevant things to sound like you answered my question.

Is what that guy said true?

I've told you guys that I am not gonna reply to videos you guys posted. 

If you have anything you would like to bring up, please let me know, with your words, not videos from some anti-Islam youtubers.

(06-05-2024, 04:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

Wah! You made an awesome discovery. Please notify the press.