Scripture readings for today

(30-04-2024, 02:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Haven't I done that with you on at least one topic, the breast milk topic? Even in your disrespectful way, I still answer you.

No one was forced to convert to Islam, as you earlier alleged. God says in the Quran that everybody has the freedom to believe or disbelieve, in quite a few places. The prophet did not go against that. So it is false to say our prophet forced people to convert to Islam.

That is not a falsehood ok....that message started in the name of Allah ok...is it a lie?
It is the exact message that i copied and you later sent to me via the link...you ownself endorse that link...you are just not attentive enough!

In short..we took the same messages from the same link!

(30-04-2024, 02:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muhammed killed many people who were non Moslems, for example the Jews during the Jihad wars.... you need to know the fact that killing non moslems who oppose them is very okay with the Moslems yet it is totally wrong...not only that he enslaved many...have many wives and many concubines....correct me if I am wrong  Big Grin

Now who do you rather have as a role model....Jesus or muh  Big Grin

No, our prophet did not kill the children of Israel. They were put to death by a judge of their own choosing. 

How long was Jesus on earth? About 33 years. Of that 33 years, how many were covered by the Gospels? 3. So we don't really know much about him. How to take a role model?

(30-04-2024, 02:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is not a falsehood ok....that message started in the name of Allah ok...is it a lie?
It is the exact message that i copied and you later sent to me via the link...you ownself endorse that link...you are just not attentive enough!

In short..we took the same messages from the same link!

I did not say you lied. 

I only clarified to you one thing. I told you that a lactating female can squeeze milk into a cup.

(30-04-2024, 02:10 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You see him as a brother... Big Grin
Muh sees him as his best mate  Big Grin

I really hope Jesus reveal himself to you just like how 200 Muslims in gaza have seen jesus in their dreams....

I can show you better, Christians become Muslims after knowledge has come to them. 

Dreams are not tangible, not guaranteed. Some people don't even dream. It cannot be the mode of delivering the message God would choose. What is the mode God has chosen for delivering the message all along? Via messengers in broad daylight, clear for all to see.

(30-04-2024, 02:09 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. If you want to go that way, I can also say the same about Prophet Muhammad, just like Prophet Moses, about being under instructions.

And who instructed the killing of babies and infants? You believe it was Jesus.

So why the double standard?

You are old enough to tell if Allah gave muh instructions to kill, loot and enslaved...if any of it make any sense to you...

Jesus led a life without sins...I reiterate! There is no double standard!

(30-04-2024, 02:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are old enough to tell if Allah gave muh instructions to kill, loot and enslaved...if any of it make any sense to you...

Why not? You can believe God ordered even worse things to the children of Israel, like killing babies and infants and you're okay with that. But when it comes to Prophet Muhammad, you have a different standard. Why?

Yes, I can believe Jesus is sinless, as so the rest of the other prophets.

(30-04-2024, 02:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I can show you better, Christians become Muslims after knowledge has come to them. 

Dreams are not tangible, not guaranteed. Some people don't even dream. It cannot be the mode of delivering the message God would choose. What is the mode God has chosen for delivering the message all along? Via messengers in broad daylight, clear for all to see.

You can chose not to believe the 200 muslims in Gaza....
I am not saying it is true...I am only telling you that it is widely reported...
But if it is true...I hope Our Lord will find a way to reach out to you!

(30-04-2024, 02:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can chose not to believe the 200 muslims in Gaza....
I am not saying it is true...I am only telling you that it is widely reported...
But if it is true...I hope Our Lord will find a way to reach out to you!

Thank you for your kind wishes. 

But let's not use emotions to find God. Our emotions are not exactly the tools we should use for discerning the truth. We must use our brains. Logic and rationale are the premises our brains are on. Use that instead.

(30-04-2024, 02:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are old enough to tell if Allah gave muh instructions to kill, loot and enslaved...if any of it make any sense to you...

FYI.

Our prophet said we cannot do a lot of things in battles, like killing innocent civilians, damaging buildings, burning crops, killing livestock except to eat, harm monks and priests. 

Now, compare that to the Old Testament orders in battles. Which one is more humane?

(30-04-2024, 02:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why not? You can believe God ordered even worse things to the children of Israel, like killing babies and infants and you're okay with that. But when it comes to Prophet Muhammad, you have a different standard. Why?

Yes, I can believe Jesus is sinless, as so the rest of the other prophets.

God is the Author of life. He alone possesses the right and authority to give life and to take it away ....who are we to tell him that he is wrong!

Does god tells muh to have sex with female captives...to keep slaves, to use fear to those who refuse to accept Islam?

Zainab who served poisonous meat to Prophet Muhammad said to him, "you have killed my father, my husband, my uncle, my entire family at Khaibar thats why I mixed poison in your meat."

This must be God's will too

(30-04-2024, 03:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  God is the Author of life. He alone possesses the right and authority to give life and to take it away ....who are we to tell him that he is wrong!

So why do you find it wrong that God would instruct Prophet Muhammad to go to war?

(30-04-2024, 03:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Does god tells muh to have sex with female captives...to keep slaves, 

The answer is no. 

May I remind you. You believe King David was a prophet of God while believing he did all that heinous things to satisfy his lust.

(30-04-2024, 02:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  FYI.

Our prophet said we cannot do a lot of things in battles, like killing innocent civilians, damaging buildings, burning crops, killing livestock except to eat, harm monks and priests. 

Now, compare that to the Old Testament orders in battles. Which one is more humane?

Hey I thought you usually like to use the NT to plead your case...now switch to OT liao ah...

(30-04-2024, 03:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  .. to use fear to those who refuse to accept Islam?

I already told you that the Quran states that Allah gives the freedom for people to believe or disbelieve. See Quran 18:29

So please stop spreading that lie.

(30-04-2024, 03:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hey I thought you usually like to use the NT to plead your case...now switch to OT liao ah...

You didn't answer the question. You don't have to answer. We all know the answer.

(30-04-2024, 03:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The answer is no. 

May I remind you. You believe King David was a prophet of God while believing he did all that heinous things to satisfy his lust.

What was his sins and punishments?
The sin of David was the sin of one who was chosen by God. God is omniscient. God knew David would sin before he sinned...

Was muh's killings a sin? I don know how many he killed and under what circumstances..but I'm sure you will put it under God's calling! Big Grin

(30-04-2024, 03:10 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I already told you that the Quran states that Allah gives the freedom for people to believe or disbelieve. See Quran 18:29

So please stop spreading that lie.

What lies?

9:73

O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

9:123

"O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

9:5

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Note that it says when the sacred months have passed. This means they were not under attack. If they were, the Quran commanded them to defend themselves so there would have been no waiting.

9:29

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.”

Note that this abrogates any remaining verse saying Christians and Jews are safe. Just to make sure that Jews and Christians are to be included in conquest, four verses later is:

9:33

“It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.”

(30-04-2024, 03:12 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What was his sins and punishments?
The sin of David was the sin of one who was chosen by God. God is omniscient. God knew David would sin before he sinned...

That is beside the point. We are not talking about sins. 

You can believe King David was a prophet of God while believing he did all that heinous sins. So why do you not apply the same standard evenly?

Let’s not forget ahadith.

Sahih Muslim 1:30

"The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Sahih Muslim 31:5917 describes Muhammad’s general, Ali, going off to fight but pausing and asking why these people are to be attacked. Muhammad’s response was because they are not Muslim.

(30-04-2024, 03:15 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What lies?

9:73

O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

9:123

"O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

9:5

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Note that it says when the sacred months have passed. This means they were not under attack. If they were, the Quran commanded them to defend themselves so there would have been no waiting.

9:29

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.”

Note that this abrogates any remaining verse saying Christians and Jews are safe. Just to make sure that Jews and Christians are to be included in conquest, four verses later is:

9:33

“It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.”

Do you understand the context of all those verses?

(30-04-2024, 03:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That is beside the point. We are not talking about sins. 

You can believe King David was a prophet of God while believing he did all that heinous sins. So why do you not apply the same standard evenly?

So you admitted Muh was also a prophet who did all that heinous sins lah...same as king David lah..

What is the price for sin?
God knows what he did was wrong!

Did muh know he is wrong?

(30-04-2024, 03:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let’s not forget ahadith.

Sahih Muslim 1:30

"The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Sahih Muslim 31:5917 describes Muhammad’s general, Ali, going off to fight but pausing and asking why these people are to be attacked. Muhammad’s response was because they are not Muslim.

Have you checked with the scholars about the historical event of that Hadith?

(30-04-2024, 03:19 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you understand the context of all those verses?

Are you suggesting that all these verses are rather kind, gentle and  innocent ?

(30-04-2024, 03:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Have you checked with the scholars about the historical event of that Hadith?

Sahih al-Bukhari and the Sahih Muslim are ranked as the most reliable sources of ahadith. The isnads are not included. No index is included but the table of contents is very detailed.

(30-04-2024, 03:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you admitted Muh was also a prophet who did all that heinous sins lah...same as king David lah..

What is the price for sin?
God knows what he did was wrong!

Did muh know he is wrong?

No, I don't even believe King David did all those heinous crimes.

I already told you. I believe all prophets are sinless.

OK my friend..I need to rest...

(30-04-2024, 03:27 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you suggesting that all these verses are rather kind, gentle and  innocent ?

No, I am saying you missed the context. 

I already ran through this with you in previous threads. There was a peace treaty with the pagans and they broke it with hostility. So God permits the Prophet to go to war with them. That is the context. 

If you show people the verse without the context, you can fool them into thinking Islam says to kill people who are not Muslims. Is that what you're trying to do?

(30-04-2024, 01:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  There are some things I just cannot put down in writing, and he knows it, but in an open field with no recording devices allowed, I have lots to tell him in a one to one debate.  He is having a jolly good time mocking and taunting, but he denied it...

Maybe  he kissed the black stone n behaves thus

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-04-2024, 01:53 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you take Jesus's teachings, they are similar to Islam. If you take Paul's teachings, they are different from Islam. 

My God is Jesus's God. Yes, Jesus said he has a God and I believe in that same God.

Allah and yeshua where got same?
Church and mosque where got same ?
Pastor and imam where got same?
Water baptism n u don’t have
Lord’s supper n yours?
Need reborn and yours?
We have the Holy Spirit and yours what spirit?
Jesus is God and u don’t believe

☝️

(30-04-2024, 01:59 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I love Jesus more. Do you know why? Because I see him as a brother, not as God. If I see Jesus as God, that would distance me from Jesus because he is not like me coz he atas. 

And I revere him. He is an awesome prophet, the only one alive today.
First commandment Love God with all your heart soul and mind 
Why is Jesus alive today and in heaven because He is God
Simple as that

☝️