Scripture readings for today

(01-05-2024, 10:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When you speak to someone who speaks with a forked tongue, who twists and turns, he will tell you that his lies are just opinions.

Satan will also say he was only stating an opinion when he told Eve that it was perfectly okay to eat the fruit.
Exactly 
His mission is to deceive n kick people into bottomless hell

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 10:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  In case you don't know, there were other Christian sects in the early days who held the same belief about Jesus as we do today. What happened to them? They were wiped out by another Christian sect who had the same belief about Jesus as you.

You are talking about obscure sects that do not exist today? 

Judaism also does not believe in Jesus....

One sect did not get wiped out...it grew to over a billion strong. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-05-2024, 10:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Tell that to muh and he will tell you that he regrets eating that meat and killing that family!

Please don't spread lies about our prophet.

I can only keep asking you to be respectful. It's up to you to improve your character.

(01-05-2024, 10:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its funny that you think death is a penalty.

Wages of sin is death.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-05-2024, 10:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are talking about obscure sects that do not exist today? 

Judaism also does not believe in Jesus....

One sect did not get wiped out...it grew to over a billion strong. Rolleyes

We do not know if they were an obscure sect. It could be they were the majority because of what we know about them, that they were poor, the peasants. But somehow, they were a threat to a different Christian sect that was more powerful than them, more atas.

The point is, that Muslims are not the first people to believe what we believe about Jesus.

(01-05-2024, 10:59 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please don't spread lies about our prophet.

I can only keep asking you to be respectful. It's up to you to improve your character.

Boo hooo! What lies..even Aisha can attest to it!

Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison

You cannot read ? 
https://islamictheology.com/death-of-pro...hamed.html

(01-05-2024, 11:01 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wages of sin is death.

We all die. 

So, you need to ask what does it mean by that?

(01-05-2024, 10:59 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Exactly 
His mission is to deceive n kick people into bottomless hell

He does not even realize that he is trapped and needs Jesus to liberate him.  He lies because he is defensive and doesn't want to admit that he has lost.  PP had demolished him.

But he is still human and a victim himself....his Quran is not from the God of the Bible.  So many of the teachings of Islam go against the teachings of the Bible.  

Promises like 72 virgins and an eternally erect ranjiao are not told about in the Bible.  We are told that eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard, the things which God hath prepared for them that loveth Him.  They are something so good that it is beyond human language to describe.  I don't know how to tell it, perhaps in the new body, God will give us a sixth and seventh sense, which we do not have now to perceive the things which God has in store for us.  But for Ali, that's not necessary.  He is happy to be walking about, sitting down and sleeping with a p_nis that is eternally erect.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2024, 11:01 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wages of sin is death.

To them if they sin 1 time, they just have to do good 2 times and everything will be OK...same philosophy as Buddhist, Hindu and others..
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-05-2024, 11:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We do not know if they were an obscure sect. It could be they were the majority because of what we know about them, that they were poor, the peasants. But somehow, they were a threat to a different Christian sect that was more powerful than them, more atas.

The point is, that Muslims are not the first people to believe what we believe about Jesus.

Let's just say that that sect was resurrected 600 years later.  It's a false doctrine that did not come from God.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2024, 11:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Boo hooo! What lies..even Aisha can attest to it!

Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison

You cannot read ? 

People can only give opinions on the cause of the death of the prophet. 

Let's see if you're smart enough to catch that 'check-mate' argument.

(01-05-2024, 11:12 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  People can only give opinions on the cause of the death of the prophet. 

U already knew what was the cause of muh ‘s death 
N use an opinion to save your face, it’s still a lie

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-05-2024, 11:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He does not even realize that he is trapped and needs Jesus to liberate him.  He lies because he is defensive and doesn't want to admit that he has lost.  PP had demolished him.

But he is still human and a victim himself....his Quran is not from the God of the Bible.  So many of the teachings of Islam go against the teachings of the Bible.  

Promises like 72 virgins and an eternally erect ranjiao are not told about in the Bible.  We are told that eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard, the things which God hath prepared for them that loveth Him.  They are something so good that it is beyond human language to describe.  I don't know how to tell it, perhaps in the new body, God will give us a sixth and seventh sense, which we do not have now to perceive the things which God has in store for us.  But for Ali, that's not necessary.  He is happy to be walking about, sitting down and sleeping with a p_nis that is eternally erect.

I think this is a good summary ...like oyk..I don want to be in the pleasures of 72 virgins...it is what Satan would have guaranteed if you do his work...not what a righteous God would have offered you!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings..Ali..Don take umbrage on my statements!

(01-05-2024, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let's just say that that sect was resurrected 600 years later.  It's a false doctrine that did not come from God.  Rolleyes

That is a good observation pengyu.

But you cannot falsify it with any sound arguments. 

We believe Jesus didn't die on the cross and after 1,400 years, no one has been able to show us that we are wrong to hold that belief.

(01-05-2024, 11:10 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To them if they sin 1 time, they just have to do good 2 times and everything will be OK...same philosophy as Buddhist, Hindu and others..

One thing I don't like about Hinduisn is....once I chatted with an Indian...a Singaporean who was born here and grew up here, not a CECA....

I brought up the topic about peepur who were born blind, lame, or with some debilitating congenital disease.  I was about to say that this was what Sin had done to the whole human race.  Before I could say that, he interrupted me and said, no need to pity them!  If you see a man sitting on the floor without legs, it's because he had done bad things in his past life(ves)

The same sexplanation you will get from Buddhism...........which came from India anyway.

Once you use KARMA to sexplain things like these, you lose your ability to empathize with the less fortunate.  You won't even feel any compassion or sympathy for the poor old lady eating plain NTUC brand of bread for dinner inside a one-room HDB flat.  You'd say:  It's KARMA!  She was a bad woman before!

And if you give her some kaya, or luncheon meat to go with it, it's only because you want to acquire good KARMAM, and not because you feel a tinge of compassion for her plight.

(01-05-2024, 11:12 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  People can only give opinions on the cause of the death of the prophet. 

Don know what check mate argument lah....I move up you move down..you move up I move down...tango is it!!

I only know play mate lah...and you have 72 in your after life! Big Grin I think oyk already showed you 4 of them liao Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 11:09 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We all die. 

So, you need to ask what does it mean by that?
It means your soul is forever lost

☝️

(01-05-2024, 11:10 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To them if they sin 1 time, they just have to do good 2 times and everything will be OK...same philosophy as Buddhist, Hindu and others..

Use own good works doesn’t save their soul n Jesus had to come down from heaven to save sinners.

☝️

(01-05-2024, 11:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think this is a good summary ...like oyk..I don want to be in the pleasures of 72 virgins...it is what Satan would have guaranteed if you do his work...not what a righteous God would have offered you!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings..Ali..Don take umbrage on my statements!

We may like sex, but at eternally erect peenis?  And with 72 virgins?  That's like a JAV version of an orgy in the other world.

This cannot be the thing which "Eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard".

If it is sex 24/7, it is not longer enjoyment.  It's punishment!  72 virgins...let's hope they are all chiobus and not dinobus because the latter would be a greater punishment! 

But even if they are chiobus....if you have an eternity (literally) to F...k the cheesepie over and over, 24/7, you will still get sick and tired of it eventually.  We are not talking about fucking them in one week but in an eternity that has no time!  Even 7200 virgins would not be enough, when it's eons.

Such a low dangling fruit cannot be from God.  When God said eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard, I am sure He'd meant that even Satan does not know what it would be...the Devil can come up with something else to tempt us to follow him, but he does not what God has for us. Satan tempted Jesus with the things of this world. Sex would be one thing he can try to tempt us with.

(01-05-2024, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Use own good works doesn’t save their soul n Jesus had to come down from heaven  to save sinners.

Yes...this is correct..they believe they are saved by the works and earning their way into heaven,. Big Grin Muslims, Buddhists and Hindu think alike !

We believe we are saved by grace thru faith in Jesus alone and that is the difference!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-05-2024, 11:21 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It means your soul is forever lost

So it's not about death per se isn't it? We all die.

(01-05-2024, 11:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We believe we are saved by grace thru faith in Jesus alone and that is the difference!

AKA the golden ticket. Who gave you that ticket? Paul of Tarsus. Will that ticket work? Nobody knows.

What is Jesus's teaching on how to be saved? Ignored by you because of that golden ticket.

(01-05-2024, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We may like sex, but at eternally erect peenis?  And with 72 virgins?  That's like a JAV version of an orgy in the other world.

This cannot be the thing which "Eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard".

If it is sex 24/7, it is not longer enjoyment.  It's punishment!  72 virgins...let's hope they are all chiobus and not dinobus because the latter would be a greater punishment! 

But even if they are chiobus....if you have an eternity (literally) to F...k the cheesepie over and over, 24/7, you will still get sick and tired of it eventually.  We are not talking about fucking them in one week but in an eternity that has no time!  Even 7200 virgins would not be enough, when it's eons.

Such a low dangling fruit cannot be from God.  When God said eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard, I am sure He'd meant that even Satan does not know what it would be...the Devil can come up with something else to tempt us to follow him, but he does not what God has for us.  Satan tempted Jesus with the things of this world.  Sex would be one thing he can try to tempt us with.

Everyday 72 virgins and walking around with that erected p_nis..
I think many will choose hell instead!... Rotfl

(01-05-2024, 11:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U already knew what was the cause of muh ‘s death 
N use an opinion to save your face, it’s still a lie

No, I don't know what was the cause of death. Nobody knows. 

Check mate.

(01-05-2024, 11:51 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  AKA the golden ticket. Who gave you that ticket? Paul of Tarsus. Will that ticket work? Nobody knows.

What is Jesus's teaching on how to be saved? Ignored by you because of that golden ticket.

I disagree with what you said,..,that is your interpretation!!

(01-05-2024, 11:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I disagree with what you said,..,that is your interpretation!!

Ok can disagree. But can also remain pengyu, who respect each other.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(01-05-2024, 11:53 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I don't know what was the cause of death. Nobody knows. 

Check mate.

You know Aisha said muh was the mirror of the quran but feign ignorance when Aisha also mentioned about how muh spoke about the poisonous food he ate in khaibar!

There is no honesty if you wish to engage with Ali....we stand a better chance with hope...at least he dares speak the truth
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(01-05-2024, 11:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Boo hooo! What lies..even Aisha can attest to it!

You cannot read ? 

Ali likes to talk about "scholars" to try to act learned and to sound like he is engaging in an intellectual exercise while mocking Christianity.

Then when presented with the above that's written by learned peepur, which proved him wrong, he says that he was only giving a different from the above learned peepur.

In that case, the entire hadith must be a compilation of opinions lorh!

The Bible is not a Book of Opinions.  It's God's Word telling us where we came from, what's it all about, and where we will be after this life.  It offers us Hope in Christ, forgiveness through Him, God's love for Man....separation because of Sin, and eventual reconciliation with Him through Christ's Death on the Cross for the remission of Sin.......which I have written in the singular.  Sin and not sins.  Adan's Sin through which Death came into this world, and Christ's Death which paid for the penalty of Sin

Meanwhile, Ali is not sure if he will make it to paradise.  He follows the Mosaic laws and is obsessed with sins (in the plural) missing the forest for the trees.  He prays five times a day, which is just reciting the Quran, whereas when a Christian prays, he does not recite the Bible.  He does not recite John 3:16 or any verse in the Bible over and over.  He speaks directly to God, through Christ, and calls Him "Heavenly Father", and speaks his mind, his heart, makes know his feelings, his fears, his supplications....

Ali keeps praying five times a day, did/does the Haj, and denies himself the pleasure of eating pork satay, because he is not sure if he would be found worthy to enter heaven.  He lives a life that is only one level below the Buddhists' who believe in KARMA.  I say one level below because Buddhists don't eat meat at all, whereas Ali still eats fish, chicken, beef....

(01-05-2024, 12:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You know Aisha said muh was the mirror of the quran but feign ignorance when Aisha also mentioned about how muh spoke about the poisonous food he ate in khaibar!

There is no honesty if you wish to engage with Ali....we stand a better chance with hope...at least he dares speak the truth

The single Hadith you brought up is not conclusive in determining the cause of death. It doesn't help. 

There are differing opinions on the cause of his death. The point is, nobody knows.

(01-05-2024, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali likes to talk about "scholars" to try to act learned and to sound like he is engaging in an intellectual exercise while mocking Christianity.

I always remind us to refer to scholars so we don't make mistakes. We all here are not learned people in scriptures and all. So, always refer to scholars.