Scripture readings for today

(01-05-2024, 04:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  His heart...if you use the chain saw....the chain saw will be broken!

Useless gone case liao.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 03:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  An angel appeared to a prophet and the people with the prophet at that time fled in fear even though they all could not see the angel. The presence of an angel, even though unseen, caused the men to tremble in fear. The prophet didn't flee but he was very frightened. 

The angel came with a message from God for that prophet and the angel didn't identify himself. 

You believe that. So why the double standard?

OK...so the angel is unseen!..then we cannot assume it is Gabriel..( 1st para )
The angel didn't identify himself ( 2nd para ) ...again we cannot assume it is Gabriel..
I respect your honest opinion Ali....
( 2nd para ) again the message cannot be from God then....because God makes no mistakes!! Everything will be make clear to you...there will be no confusion!

If God did not purposely confuse muh...then who?
Is it a evil entity that cause them to tremble and run? I don wish to speculate!

I thought muh was in the cave alone....how come got so many men?
The men were outside?

(01-05-2024, 03:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  An angel appeared to a prophet and the people with the prophet at that time fled in fear even though they all could not see the angel. The presence of an angel, even though unseen, caused the men to tremble in fear. The prophet didn't flee but he was very frightened. 

The angel came with a message from God for that prophet and the angel didn't identify himself. 

You believe that. So why the double standard?

How to flee when with lightning speed this fallen angel pinned Muh to the ground? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-05-2024, 04:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya....
In the ÒT...if you ask for forgiveness of sin..you must use animal as offering tiok boh

No tiok. That is a misunderstanding of many Christians I've spoken to. Offerings are for unintentional sins. If you do illegal sex, you cannot just go to the temple and offer a sacrifice. If like that, the temple will get offerings every day, especially in modern times.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(01-05-2024, 04:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So Jesus solved the gap between man and God caused by sins!
God humbled himself...come down in human flesh and experience sufferings...What's wrong! He can do whatever he wants and who are we to question why, what and how ah? Must he reveal everything to you? Go toilet also must ask his disciples to write down in details?

The parable of the prodigal son is the best way to explain what sincere repentance is and with no need for any sacrifice. That is the teaching of Jesus and it is consistent with the teaching of the OT on repentance, like in the book of Ezekiel.

Yes, God can do whatever he wants. Now I want to ask you. Will God do stupid things? Or illogical things? Or things ill-befitting of his glory? Can God commit suicide?

(01-05-2024, 07:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK...so the angel is unseen!..then we cannot assume it is Gabriel..( 1st para )
The angel didn't identify himself ( 2nd para ) ...again we cannot assume it is Gabriel..
I respect your honest opinion Ali....
( 2nd para ) again the message cannot be from God then....because God makes no mistakes!! Everything will be make clear to you...there will be no confusion!

If God did not purposely confuse muh...then who?
Is it a evil entity that cause them to tremble and run? I don wish to speculate!

I thought muh was in the cave alone....how come got so many men?
The men were outside?

The story I told you about an angel visiting a prophet came from the Bible. The angel didn't identify himself. He brought a message from God. The appearance of the angel frightened the prophet so much that he fainted. You accept and believe that.

When it comes to Prophet Muhammad, you won't accept it because the angel didn't identify himself and the angel frightened Prophet Muhammad. Why the double standard man?

(01-05-2024, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How to flee when with lightning speed this fallen angel pinned Muh to the ground? Rolleyes

The prophet in that story is not Prophet Muhammad.

(01-05-2024, 09:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The parable of the prodigal son is the best way to explain what sincere repentance is and with no need for any sacrifice. That is the teaching of Jesus and it is consistent with the teaching of the OT on repentance, like in the book of Ezekiel.

Yes, God can do whatever he wants. Now I want to ask you. Will God do stupid things? Or illogical things? Or things ill-befitting of his glory? Can God commit suicide?

You already answer your own question! He can do whatever he wants...if he needs to die to make his purpose known to mankind then he needs to...there is no logical or illogical thinking...

To you it seems stupid that he needs to die for our sins....but look at the billions of Christians followers...Jesus did not die in vain! Are they stupid to think so? Are the 200 Muslims in Gaza stupid  enough not to recognise Jesus in their dreams?

Is it logical if you can read the mind of the creator?

(01-05-2024, 09:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The story I told you about an angel visiting a prophet came from the Bible. The angel didn't identify himself. He brought a message from God. The appearance of the angel frightened the prophet so much that he fainted. You accept and believe that.

When it comes to Prophet Muhammad, you won't accept it because the angel didn't identify himself and the angel frightened Prophet Muhammad. Why the double standard man?

Did uthman copy this story from the Bible and put it in the quran? Where is the story, show me!

(01-05-2024, 09:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You already answer your own question! He can do whatever he wants...if he needs to die to make his purpose known to mankind then he needs to...there is no logical or illogical thinking...

To you it seems stupid that he needs to die for our sins....but look at the billions of Christians followers...Jesus did not die in vain! Are they stupid to think so? Are the 200 Muslims in Gaza stupid  enough not to recognise Jesus in their dreams?

Is it logical if you can read the mind of the creator?

That is your beliefs and I thank you for sharing them. I will not call them stupid. 

But I must repeat this. All the previous prophets in the Bible including Jesus didn't teach what you believe.

(01-05-2024, 09:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Did uthman copy this story from the Bible and put it in the quran? Where is the story, show me!

No, it is not in the Quran. That story I told you came from the Bible.

(01-05-2024, 09:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That is your beliefs and I thank you for sharing them. I will not call them stupid. 

But I must repeat this. All the previous prophets in the Bible including Jesus didn't teach what you believe.

OK.. Don say God will do stupid thing because everything he does is with a purpose...it doesn't need to be logical for you to understand it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqSLx7Z4r9s

I watched this.  Can Ali tell me which part of the video is untrue?

(01-05-2024, 11:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqSLx7Z4r9s

No answer from him means it’s true

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-05-2024, 09:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The prophet in that story is not Prophet Muhammad.

Who else?

☝️

If I give you a video of Muslims talking about the Bible, would you watch it?

Instead of asking me to spend an hour watching your video, please bring up a point to discuss. Tell me what they said and I will tell you if its true or false.

Ali will find it painful to watch ! The mule will refute anything that is negative!
Knowing the lazy gemok Ali is  Big Grin...I think he won't click on that link!

(02-05-2024, 09:47 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Who else?

PinkPanther said he rejected the claim of Prophet Muhammad because;
1. The angel that visited Prophet Muhammad didn't identify himself at the first visit.
2. The angel frightened Prophet Muhammad.

To expose his double standard, I remind him of a similar visit of an angel to one biblical prophet, the angel didn't identify himself, and the angel frightened the prophet. Is he going to reject Prophet Daniel's claim of Gabriel's visit because the angel didn't identify himself and the angel frightened Prophet Daniel?

(02-05-2024, 10:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali will find it painful to watch ! The mule will refute anything that is negative!

I'm rather slim actually.

(02-05-2024, 10:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I give you a video of Muslims talking about the Bible, would you watch it?

Instead of asking me to spend an hour watching your video, please bring up a point to discuss. Tell me what they said and I will tell you if its true or false.

You said to me before, ask you anything and you'd be glad to answer.  And now you chicken out. 

It's not five hours, ten hours.  It's only an hour, and you'd been spending DAYS mocking Christianity here, but nao tell me an hour is like too much of your life to spend to answer my question.

Come on man, you could have pen and paper ready to jot down errors/lies/misunderstandings/disinformation/satanic interferences in that speaker's presentation. Yet, you eat your own words nao and chicken out.

Never mind, I shall take it that the speaker was right from start to end, and you know it, you will not be able to rebut him, and so give me the sexcuse of "It's one hour!  My wife is waiting in bed!  She wants it!  I cannot spare the taim!"  Rolleyes

(02-05-2024, 10:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You said to me before, ask you anything and you'd be glad to answer.  And now you chicken out. 

It's not five hours, ten hours.  It's only an hour, and you'd been spending DAYS mocking Christianity here, but nao tell me an hour is like too much of your life to spend to answer my question.

Come on man, you could have pen and paper ready to jot down errors/lies/misunderstandings/disinformation/satanic interferences in that speaker's presentation. Yet, you eat your own words nao and chicken out.

I don't mock your religion.

If you have anything to discuss from that video, please bring it here.

(02-05-2024, 10:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali will find it painful to watch ! The mule will refute anything that is negative!

You flatter him by saying "refute".  I had never considered "twist and turn" to be "refute".

He just denies (not refute) and repeats ad infinitum his false doctrine and false teachings, like a fool who says that water has only one form, liquid.  It cannot be solid like ice.  Show him an ice cube, and he will tell you, Muh said that's not water.  According to Muh, water is liquid.  You can show him a million ice cubes and he will still say those are not water.  It cannot be.  Impossible!  Why?  Muh said so.

Anyway, that video has all the proof, the points which will floor Ali and leave him hyperventilating so much that even his ranjiao will shrink and RETRACT into the safe confines of his chequered sarong, and cease to perform, which would be no loss to the 72 bergins anyway, considering its length, or lack of it.  An erected kkj measuring one inch can hardly be mentioned using the word "length".  Rolleyes

(02-05-2024, 10:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't mock your religion.

If you have anything to discuss from that video, please bring it here.

I don't know what I heard was true or false. I only asked you to help and you refuse.

Even if you just watch five minutes of it, instead of all of it, and point out the errors or LIEs, peepur will not say you chicken out.    But you didn't even do that, so I shall take it that Islam is a lie, the speaker spoke the truth.

(02-05-2024, 09:45 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No answer from him means it’s true

Yes, it is true because Ali cannot even tell me just one, just one thing the speaker said which was false.

He talked about biblical scholars, and I have this scholar here speaking and Ali chickened out wor.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-05-2024, 10:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  PinkPanther said he rejected the claim of Prophet Muhammad because;
1. The angel that visited Prophet Muhammad didn't identify himself at the first visit.
2. The angel frightened Prophet Muhammad.

To expose his double standard, I remind him of a similar visit of an angel to one biblical prophet, the angel didn't identify himself, and the angel frightened the prophet. Is he going to reject Prophet Daniel's claim of Gabriel's visit because the angel didn't identify himself and the angel frightened Prophet Daniel?

Chicken you Ali....Gabriel identify himself to Daniel!
No double standard! You are a liar....spreading lies! Big Grin

Don't do selective reading...read the whole Daniel then come and tell me! Big Grin

Daniel 8:15–17 New American Standard Bible

15 When I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought [r]to understand it; and behold, standing before me was one [s]who looked like a man. 16 And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.” 17 So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; and he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end.”

(02-05-2024, 11:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You flatter him by saying "refute".  I had never considered "twist and turn" to be "refute".

He just denies (not refute) and repeats ad infinitum his false doctrine and false teachings, like a fool who says that water has only one form, liquid.  It cannot be solid like ice.  Show him an ice cube, and he will tell you, Muh said that's not water.  According to Muh, water is liquid.  You can show him a million ice cubes and he will still say those are not water.  It cannot be.  Impossible!  Why?  Muh said so.

Anyway, that video has all the proof, the points which will floor Ali and leave him hyperventilating so much that even his ranjiao will shrink and RETRACT into the safe confines of his chequered sarong, and cease to perform, which would be no loss to the 72 bergins anyway, considering its length, or lack of it.  An erected kkj measuring one inch can hardly be mentioned using the word "length".  Rolleyes

You also flatter him with your kind of beedios... Ali already had difficulties understanding the story book hadith...you need to show him cartoon illustration of Islam or muh for him to understand better! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-05-2024, 11:16 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Chicken you Ali....Gabriel identify himself to Daniel!
No double standard! You are a liar....spreading lies! Big Grin

Daniel 8:15–17 New American Standard Bible

15 When I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought [r]to understand it; and behold, standing before me was one [s]who looked like a man. 16 And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.” 17 So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; and he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end.”

Read Daniel 10 also, where the angel didn't identify himself, and the angel frightened Daniel. Even in Daniel 8 above, the angel was frightening.

In your mind, you think angels are like how Hollywood portrays them.

(02-05-2024, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, it is true because Ali cannot even tell me just one, just one thing the speaker said which was false.

He talked about biblical scholars, and I have this scholar here speaking and Ali chickened out wor.  Rolleyes

I'm not your performing seal. 

If you have any questions to ask, please ask here.

(02-05-2024, 11:25 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Read Daniel 10 also, where the angel didn't identify himself, and the angel frightened Daniel. Even in Daniel, the angel was frightening.

In your mind, you think angels are like how Hollywood portrays them.

Read Daniel 8:16 lah...Daniel had a short memory..,can blame who! But Gabriel did reveal himself ....

Anyway...angel Gabriel visited Daniel many times
But in the quran....there was no subsequent evidences to show it was Gabriel that muh saw!