Scripture readings for today

(05-05-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus submits to the same God as the Muslims do. Jesus is a Muslim.

I don't know how you want to twist and turn with the word submit just like you did with the word prophet to make Jesus a prophet of Islam. It's blasphemy.

Jesus is not your prophet and Allah is not the I AM of the Bible unless Hope can correct me after watching the beedio. To say that Jesus is a prophet is worse than disrespect. It's a sacrilege. To say that He taught Islam is even worse because that's saying that He taught us to worship Allah and not I AM.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, in Madinah. I was there for 3 days in the year 2000 and I didn't sleep except maybe a wink. I was that excited.

For once I believe you. You love Muh to bits. We can see that.  It's only a hair breath from idolatory that's no difference from Bastardlo2 loving Guanyin.

(05-05-2024, 12:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't know how you want to twist and turn with the word submit just like you did with the word prophet to make Jesus a prophet of Islam. It's blasphemy.

Jesus is not your prophet and Allah is not the I AM of the Bible unless Hope can correct me after watching the beedio. To say that Jesus is a prophet is worse than disrespect. It's a sacrilege. To say that He taught Islam is even worse because that's saying that He taught us to worship Allah and not I AM.

We believe 100% that the God of Prophet Moses is Allah. As such, I AM to us is Allah although we understand I AM differently. 

The word "submit" is not that difficult to understand. Jesus said he submits to his God, who is Allah to us.

(05-05-2024, 12:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We believe 100% that the God of Prophet Moses is Allah. As such, I AM to us is Allah although we understand I AM differently. 

The word "submit" is not that difficult to understand. Jesus said he submits to his God, who is Allah to us.

Nope...he submits to his father! Is Allah your father? Big Grin
It is not difficult to understand!

(05-05-2024, 12:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We believe 100% that the God of Prophet Moses is Allah. As such, I AM to us is Allah although we understand I AM differently. 

You believe a lot of things which were written about Muh by peepur who were born 200 and even 300 years after he died. 

But John 1:1, you claim that it's a false theology. 

You are just being stubborn like Pharaoh.

(05-05-2024, 09:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, in 53:19.

Big Grin You cannot deny that it's in your Quran but don't dare to quote it.  Rotfl

(05-05-2024, 12:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  For once I believe you. You love Muh to bits. We can see that.  It's only a hair breath from idolatory that's no difference from Bastardlo2 loving Guanyin.

I have no doubt in my mind that Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) was a man, a servant of Allah. That will never escape my mind. Muslims reaffirm that belief many times a day in our proclamation of the 2 shahadahs in our daily prayer. Muslims love the prophet tremendously but we don't worship him. We don't pray to him. If there are Muslims who do that, they have committed heresy.

Muslims cannot be tricked by satan into elevating the status of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

(05-05-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus submits to the same God as the Muslims do. Jesus is a Muslim.

If so then Islamism admits Jesus died on the cross as that was the Will of God. 
Which is more miraculous, God resurrecting His Only Son on the third day from the dead, or doing a switcheroo at the last moment so that an unknown sacrifices his life for Christ. 
Were all Jesus' super disciples so dim they were unable to recognise him from the imposter?
What's more they proved even more courageous than their master in following the way of the cross ie They were all martyred. What type of teacher is this who does not practise what he preaches. 
Why does Isa in the Koran seem no different to the cult leaders of today, the type who leads his followers to death but escapes the fate himself.

There are countless illogical things that dun add up in the Koran yet you are nitpicking and trying to quantify the profound mystery of God as the Holy Triune.  Huh

(05-05-2024, 12:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Big Grin You cannot deny that it's in your Quran but don't dare to quote it.  Rotfl

I quoted it. I said 53:19. 

I just didn't c/p an English translation of that verse for you because I don't know which translators you prefer.

(05-05-2024, 12:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The fact is, you don't know.

A lot of Christians don't know that they don't know the names of the other 2.

U know meh?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-05-2024, 12:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you. 

It is roughly the same for us. Faith is not enough to save us from hell. We need good deeds too.

Your good deeds is to attack Christianity all day long?

☝️

(05-05-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I went to search for idol worship in Mecca and found this YouTube beedio.  It's only 12 minutes short, not an hour long, so I hope you will watch it and tell me which part of it is false.  

Unlike Ali who enjoys mocking and writing in a condescending and patronizing manner, you seem sincere in wanting to lead us to what you believe is the correct path that's Islam.

I shall wait for your comments about the beedio, whether it's telling the truth or not.  PS:  Do not reply with a one-liner and just say "The beedio is telling lies.".  I would appreciate your giving me alternative evidence.  Thank you.

Allah is SATAN Connected to BAAL Worship and The Antichrist OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE (youtube.com)

Ali 

Be grateful that I asked Hope and not you to tell me if the beedio lied. I know you will do another false character assassination to wiggle out and I Hope that Hope will not do that, pun not intended. 

You'd been mocking Christianity for easily 20 years. Two decades. Some of the forummers you'd quarreled with had passed away. 

I am keeping the best for the last and that will be a fatal strike on your Achilles erm POINT.  Rotfl

(05-05-2024, 12:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You believe a lot of things which were written about Muh by peepur who were born 200 and even 300 years after he died. 

But John 1:1, you claim that it's a false theology. 

You are just being stubborn like Pharaoh.

You believe a lot of things about Jesus which were written a few decades later by people you don't even know and who never met Jesus, and you no longer have what the original author wrote. 

We believe in the Hadith, which were collated beginning about 200 years after the prophet. Our historians who collected and collated will tell you the isnad, meaning he heard it from who, who heard it from who, who heard it from who, right up to the person who heard/saw it from the prophet. For all the who in the isnad, our historians can tell you their life history. For a Hadith to be Sahih, it must go through a few rigorous tests. 

I don't want to bore you. That should be enough to show you the differences.

(05-05-2024, 12:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have no doubt in my mind that Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) was a man, a servant of Allah. That will never escape my mind. Muslims reaffirm that belief many times a day in our proclamation of the 2 shahadahs in our daily prayer. Muslims love the prophet tremendously but we don't worship him. We don't pray to him. If there are Muslims who do that, they have committed heresy.

Muslims cannot be tricked by satan into elevating the status of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

You just elevated his status in a prayer to your Allah! Make no mistakes about it...

(05-05-2024, 12:55 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You believe a lot of things about Jesus which were written a few decades later by people you don't even know and who never met Jesus, and you no longer have what the original author wrote. 

We believe in the Hadith, which were collated beginning about 200 years after the prophet. Our historians who collected and collated will tell you the isnad, meaning he heard it from who, who heard it from who, who heard it from who, right up to the person who heard/saw it from the prophet. For all the who in the isnad, our historians can tell you their life history. For a Hadith to be Sahih, it must go through a few rigorous tests. 

I don't want to bore you. That should be enough to show you the differences.

You want more hadith quotes?  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

☝️

(05-05-2024, 12:55 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We believe in the Hadith, which were collated beginning about 200 years after the prophet. Our historians who collected and collated will tell you. 

And when PP quoted the Hadith you lost your temper wor  Rotfl

You had so many chances to teach Islam according to the Hadith but chose to be a bad Moslem by losing your cool.  Rolleyes

(05-05-2024, 12:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali 

Be grateful that I asked Hope and not you to tell me if the beedio lied. I know you will do another false character assassination to wiggle out and I Hope that Hope will not do that, pun not intended. 

You'd been mocking Christianity for easily 20 years. Two decades. Some of the forummers you'd quarreled with had passed away. 

I am keeping the best for the last and that will be a fatal strike on your Achilles erm POINT.  Rotfl

I'd like to change that word to advising. Feel free to disagree of course. We all are entitled to our opinions.

I don't have to watch that video to refute it. I can easily gather from you what the video is saying and to refute that, I must give you a etymology of the name Allah. Let me just put it in two short sentences and I hope it is enough for you to see where I will go if I want to refute that point.

Allah is used to refer to the one God by the Semite people long before our prophet was born. Even today, Allah is used by all Arab Christians to refer to the one God.

(05-05-2024, 01:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And when PP quoted the Hadith you lost your temper wor  Rotfl

You had so many chances to teach Islam according to the Hadith but chose to be a bad Moslem by losing your cool.  Rolleyes

I've never lost my temper here in SgTalk. I can't remember when was the last time I lost my temper anywhere.

(05-05-2024, 12:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You just elevated his status in a prayer to your Allah! Make no mistakes about it...

Your opinion is noted.

We disagree of course.

(05-05-2024, 12:49 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U know meh?

For us, we have Allah and 98 other names to call him by.

I'm sure you have heard of the 99 names of God in Islam.

(05-05-2024, 12:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You want more hadith quotes?  Big Grin

If you have a point to quote the Hadith, please do.

(05-05-2024, 01:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For us, we have Allah and 98 other names to call him by.

I'm sure you have heard of the 99 names of God in Islam.

So many names u r sure they are correct?

☝️

(05-05-2024, 01:05 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've never lost my temper here in SgTalk. I can't remember when was the last time I lost my temper anywhere.

Ownself praise ownself sure don’t want to admit u r angry sometimes 
Maybe u kick your cat who knows ..

☝️

(05-05-2024, 12:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you. 

It is roughly the same for us. Faith is not enough to save us from hell. We need good deeds too.

Do more good deeds to redeem the sins?
If you kill someone....no matter how much money you donate cant relief that guilt and sin! So what say you about doing more good deeds!

I murder 1 family but I donate $0.10 to 1000 beggars wor....does it equate to doing more goods than wrongs? Big Grin

(05-05-2024, 01:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Your opinion is noted.

We disagree of course.

I would be fair to you to say muh is a good man when he released the Jewish lady!
But you have to fair that a prayer made to Allah cannot have any others than him!

(05-05-2024, 01:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I would be fair to you to say muh is a good man when he released the Jewish lady!
But you have to fair that a prayer made to Allah cannot have any others than him!

Yes, I agree that we only pray to Allah. But in our prayer, we can pray FOR our parents or even the people in Gaza. Why not our prophet too?

(05-05-2024, 01:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Do more good deeds to redeem the sins?
If you kill someone....no matter how much money you donate can relief that guilt and sin! So what say you about doing more good deeds!

I murder 1 family but I donate $0.10 to 1000 beggars wor....does it equate to doing more goods than wrongs? Big Grin

I don't have an equation for any of that.

But yes, good deeds redeem some sins.

(05-05-2024, 01:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I agree that we only pray to Allah. But in our prayer, we can pray FOR our parents or even the people in Gaza. Why not our prophet too?

What did u pray for your prophet?

☝️

(05-05-2024, 01:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I agree that we only pray to Allah. But in our prayer, we can pray FOR our parents or even the people in Gaza. Why not our prophet too?

Do you pray for your parents in Arabic? 
You pray to Allah and only him first! After recitation in only Allah's name ...when you are about to do a closing...then you can tell your concerns to Allah! *long sigh*

No one should be mentioned in a prayer dedicated to only God!
We Christians don suka suka put any great prophets in our prayers to God!