Scripture readings for today

(08-05-2024, 07:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is this why Muslim don eat pork? Pork satay is very delicious...char siew rice also very nice! Big Grin when a pig sees a Muslim....the pig says "sibey heng ah"

Not sure about Muslims lah! Big Grin But the Law forbids the Israelites to eat pigs lah! Check out Leviticus lah! So they passed down throughout generations until now lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-05-2024, 07:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus cast out a legion of demons from a man into a bunch of pigs that got drowned lah! Big Grin Demons are actually evil angels lah! Satan was actually the archangel Lucifer that was cast down from heaven lah! Demons called out the Lord's name because they feared Him lah! "Jesus, Son of God..."
Blood of Jesus is very powerful

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(08-05-2024, 07:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not sure about Muslims lah! Big Grin But the Law forbids the Israelites to eat pigs lah! Check out Leviticus lah! So they passed down throughout generations until now lah!

cannot eat pigs but can keep pigs?  Big Grin can touch pigs?

(08-05-2024, 07:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  cannot eat pigs but can keep pigs?  Big Grin can touch pigs?

According to the Bible some people were keeping pigs lah! Big Grin

(08-05-2024, 07:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Satan tempted Jesus for 40 days and was defeated!

Satan knew Who Jesus was. 

Jesus was born sinlese because He didn't have the seed of Adam. And to the last, He did not sin.

Satan wanted to make Jesus sin. If He had sinned, then His death would be meaningless because a sinner's blood cannot be used to pay the penalty for sin.

Satan is very cunming and scheming but the Lord defeated him. Satan's scheming plot in the wilderness failed

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(08-05-2024, 07:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  According to the Bible some people were keeping pigs lah! Big Grin

Mostly gentiles keep pigs

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-05-2024, 07:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Satan knew Who Jesus was. 

Jesus was born sinlese because He didn't have the seed of Adam. And to the last, He did not sin.

Satan wanted to make Jesus sin. If He had sinned, then His death would be meaningless because a sinner's blood cannot be used to pay the penalty for sin.

Satan is very cunming and scheming but the Lord defeated him. Satan's scheming plot in the wilderness failed

According to the hadith...muh also defeated Satan with the help from God...but somehow God didn't help him for close to a year when muh was placed under a spell? Thinking

(08-05-2024, 07:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Satan knew Who Jesus was. 

3 times Jesus used the Word of God to defeat Satan lah! Big Grin Just quote the Bible lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(08-05-2024, 07:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Remember this! The Prophet was under the spell of black magic for close to a year according to the hadith and his wife Aisha attested to this incident..

Mohammed at one point was bewitched: "Narrated 'Aisha: Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. 
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet continued for such-and-such a period imagining that he has had sexual relation with his wife, and in fact he had not

Thinking This leads us to many doubts! Why did God allow this to happen and did this mysterious entity play a part in scaring the prophet? Thinking

Ali will say that this Hadith is a lie. Fabrication. To smear Muh.

(08-05-2024, 08:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali will say that this Hadith is a lie. Fabrication. To smear Muh.

Sahih Graded Authentic !  this is his recommendation 
He ownself admitted he believes in the hadith... Big Grin

(08-05-2024, 07:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Mostly gentiles keep pigs

You're right lah! Big Grin There were many Gentiles living in Israel then lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-05-2024, 08:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali will say that this Hadith is a lie. Fabrication. To smear Muh.

Now You know why Ali seldom rebuke the hadith!  Big Grin
Especially the ones from sahih!

(08-05-2024, 07:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:   Correct lah 
Humans fear most animals

We also fear demons.
A 369 sar lak kau hardcore criminal also fears the gun that is being pointed at him.

The common denominator of all is Death.

If one day our bodies will never die, Death would not sting us. And when Death is gone, fear also ceases to exist.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-05-2024, 08:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now You know why Ali seldom rebuke the hadith!  Big Grin
Especially the ones from sahih!

I hope he will see the truth.  I had let him have a chance to say his side of things, but he tried to evade.  I showed him a beedio of a scholar speaking to give him a fair chance to point out which parts were lies.  He refused to watch and comment.

For eg, Jay Smith said that there were 30 versions of Qurans, and when you compare them one with the other, there were 95,000 differences.  That's far more serious than whatever Ali pointed out about the Bible.

Jay Smith said that Mecca was not even on old maps.  He said that if Mecca was the city where Adam and Eve were cast into from the Garden of Eden, then it ought to be a flourishing city but that was not so.

He said so many other things but Ali refused to refute probably because he could not.

(08-05-2024, 09:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I hope he will see the truth.  I had let him have a chance to say his side of things, but he tried to evade.  I showed him a beedio of a scholar speaking to give him a fair chance to point out which parts were lies.  He refused to watch and comment.

For eg, Jay Smith said that there were 30 versions of Qurans, and when you compare them one with the other, there were 95,000 differences.  That's far more serious than whatever Ali pointed out about the Bible.

Jay Smith said that Mecca was not even on old maps.  He said that if Mecca was the city where Adam and Eve were cast into from the Garden of Eden, then it ought to be a flourishing city but that was not so.

He said so many other things but Ali refused to refute probably because he could not.

“You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can’t beat one idiot with 40 facts.” -Mevlana
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(08-05-2024, 09:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  “You can beat 40 scholars with one fact, but you can’t beat one idiot with 40 facts.” -Mevlana

This is an interesting beeddio.

The Prince of Kuwait, Sheik Abdullah al Sabah, accepted Jesus.  Maybe he should also change his name because Abdullah is a portmanteau word derived from Abdul and Allah which means Slave of Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJBQMOC2faU

(08-05-2024, 09:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This is an interesting beeddio.

The Prince of Kuwait, Sheik Abdullah al Sabah, accepted Jesus.  Maybe he should also change his name because Abdullah is a portmanteau word derived from Abdul and Allah which means Slave of Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJBQMOC2faU

"Lastly thank you Jesus,!..Allah akbar!" you heard what this joker said in the end?

(08-05-2024, 05:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I repeat, for the last time, all religions tell us to do good.

If you say that a teaching such as Islam can't be from Satan because it tells you to do good, then all religions must be from God.

Do you see how fallacious that kind of argument is?

By the way why are you not answering my question in the last para? Let me save you the trouble of scrolling and just write it here again. Are you saying that Christians are worshipping Satan?

I thought we were not supposed to bring in other religions. 

The point remains, the message of the Quran cannot be from satan because the Quran teaches you to do what satan would not want you to do and teaches you to refrain from doing what satan would want you to do. 

If there are instructions to do good in other religions, we can also say that instruction cannot be from satan.

(08-05-2024, 09:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  For eg, Jay Smith said that there were 30 versions of Qurans, and when you compare them one with the other, there were 95,000 differences.  That's far more serious than whatever Ali pointed out about the Bible.

All Muslim scholars for over 1,400 years said there is only 1 Quran and they are all wrong because Jay Smith said so.

Ok noted.

(08-05-2024, 04:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is it logical to debate God if god could supersede logic?
What logic would make sense to you? Big Grin
The most important question is not whether you can figure out the Godhead or the Trinity...it's whether they are true! 

And how do you know if it is true?? Word of god..the bible!
I'm told the one God is the Father, with his eternal son and his eternal spirit and that the one god cannot be other than the father with his eternal son and his eternal spirit!

I'm not debating God. I am debating you and your concept of God.

You have 3 persons in your Godhead so it is natural to ask if all 3 are 100% God. 

I remember you telling me Jesus is 100% God. So it must be that the Father is all 100% God and the Holy Spirit is also 100% God. 

If you don't have 3 Gods, you have an illogical God because a 300% God is illogical.

(08-05-2024, 07:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  According to the hadith...muh also defeated Satan with the help from God...but somehow God didn't help him for close to a year when muh was placed under a spell? Thinking

Maybe at last he called for Jesus 
He claimed Jesus was his best friend
Maybe he converted to Christianity liao

☝️

(08-05-2024, 10:23 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  All Muslim scholars for over 1,400 years said there is only 1 Quran and they are all wrong because Jay Smith said so.

Ok noted.

Last time you used "billions" to argue, and when I said there were billions of peepur who were Buddhists and Hindus too, you turned around and said that did not mean theirs were true..

Now you are using big numbers again.

Hello, Jay Smith showed the proof in the video. Do you expect him to come to Singapore and show them to you? Be fair. I've already shown the video and here you are just shooting hot air. Pretty much obvious that you are using Satan's style...

(08-05-2024, 10:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I thought we were not supposed to bring in other religions. 

The point remains, the message of the Quran cannot be from satan because the Quran teaches you to do what satan would not want you to do and teaches you to refrain from doing what satan would want you to do. 

If there are instructions to do good in other religions, we can also say that instruction cannot be from satan.

You are just stubbornly repeating like you're reciting...

It's not possible to have a gentleman's dialogue with you if you argue like a snake

(08-05-2024, 10:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm not debating God. I am debating you and your concept of God.

You have 3 persons in your Godhead so it is natural to ask if all 3 are 100% God. 

I remember you telling me Jesus is 100% God. So it must be that the Father is all 100% God and the Holy Spirit is also 100% God. 

If you don't have 3 Gods, you have an illogical God because a 300% God is illogical.

1 divine nature...3 distinct personalities!  What is it so hard to understand?
Are you and your wife not 1? Are you and your wife plus children not 1 ? Tsk!

(08-05-2024, 10:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe at last he called for Jesus 
He claimed Jesus was his best friend
Maybe he converted to Christianity liao

Rotfl true...demons see Jesus.. they quickly run away from muh!

(08-05-2024, 11:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are just stubbornly repeating like you're reciting...

It's not possible to have a gentleman's dialogue with you if you argue like a snake

You now then realised his stubbornness ah....he's not willing to share his faith with you...he just come here to poke the Bible ! That's what he is good at and he won't deny it Big Grin

(08-05-2024, 11:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Last time you used "billions" to argue, and when I said there were billions of peepur who were Buddhists and Hindus too, you turned around and said that did not mean theirs were true..

Now you are using big numbers again.

Hello, Jay Smith showed the proof in the video. Do you expect him to come to Singapore and show them to you? Be fair. I've already shown the video and here you are just shooting hot air. Pretty much obvious that you are using Satan's style...

For over 1,400 years, all the scholars of the Quran said there is only 1 Quran.

Jay Smith who is not a scholar of the Quran or a scholar of any kind came along and told you there are 30 versions of the Quran and you believe him.

OK noted.

(08-05-2024, 11:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are just stubbornly repeating like you're reciting...

I had to repeat it because you don't seem to understand the point.

You want to say the Quran is from satan but the message of the Quran could not have come from satan.

(08-05-2024, 11:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  1 divine nature...3 distinct personalities!  What is it so hard to understand?
Are you and your wife not 1? Are you and your wife plus children not 1 ? Tsk!

We are 1 couple, made up of 2 humans.

Your Godhead is 1 God, made up of 3 Gods.

Is that right?

(09-05-2024, 09:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are 1 couple, made up of 2 humans.

Your Godhead is 1 God, made up of 3 Gods.

Is that right?

3 in 1 kopi boil it becomes 1 cup to drink 
Or u want to separate it into 3 different cups?

☝️