Seem like become Christian will be rich

(01-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  Please, lah. I got a Buddhist friend also rich and lives in Bungalow in SG No wonder Jac Lau wants to be a FAKE Christain to be rich, too.

Does your one Buddhist friend represent ALL Buddhists? 

In the book of Matthew 5:45 in the Bible, it says that the rain falls on the just and the unjust. Jesus is talking about how God’s love extends to everyone regardless of their actions. Jesus talked about loving our enemies. He uses the imagery of rain to illustrate God’s impartial provision i.e. rain is a blessing because it is essential for life and good harvests. God’s gifts like sunshine and rain are for everyone, including those who follow him and those who don’t. This doesn’t mean good and bad things won’t happen to people; it just means that God’s plan may be too huge for our understanding when bad things sometimes happens to good people.

(01-07-2024, 09:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are mistaken because these European nations are all secular. 

Yes, now they are secular. But at one time, they were Christians and then they abandoned Christianity and opted for secularism, liberalism, and modernism.

At the time they were plundering the globe and killing millions, they were Christians.

(01-07-2024, 09:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, now they are secular. But at one time, they were Christians and then they abandoned Christianity and opted for secularism, liberalism, and modernism.At the time they were plundering the globe and killing millions, they were Christians.

I don't blame you for having blind hatred against Christians and Jews. However, I thought you are a believer in "the religion of peace".

(01-07-2024, 09:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I don't blame you for having blind hatred against Christians and Jews. However, I thought you are a believer in "the religion of peace".

I don't have any hatred. I am just giving you the facts.

This thread is a bait by TS to attract christians to come and quote their favourite verse.

Ignore List: Oyk

(01-07-2024, 09:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't have any hatred. I am just giving you the facts.

Here are some facts about fatalities from Islamic terrorism: the annual number of deaths from terrorist attacks grew sharply from 2011 - 2014 when it reached a peak of 33,438, before declining to 13,826 in 2019. Since the 1990s, these terrorist incidents have occurred on a worldwide, affecting not only Muslim-majority countries in Africa and Asia, but also in Russia, Australia, Canada, Israel, India, the US, China, Philippines and within Europe. 

(01-07-2024, 10:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This thread is a bait by TS to attract christians to come and quote their favourite verse.

We seek to educate. There is no violence - only love.

(01-07-2024, 10:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Here are some facts about fatalities from Islamic terrorism: the annual number of deaths from terrorist attacks grew sharply from 2011 - 2014 when it reached a peak of 33,438, before declining to 13,826 in 2019. Since the 1990s, these terrorist incidents have occurred on a worldwide, affecting not only Muslim-majority countries in Africa and Asia, but also in Russia, Australia, Canada, Israel, India, the US, China, Philippines and within Europe. 

Israel killed just as many in just a few months.

(01-07-2024, 10:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  We seek to educate. There is no violence - only love.
You can't even answer those questions I asked, how to educate others? If you want to ask me what are those questions then u can look for other threads. Not going to repeat my questions here.

(01-07-2024, 10:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  We seek to educate. There is no violence - only love.

Educate me about Numbers 31. Tell me about God ordering the killing of men, women, and children except the virgin girls.

(01-07-2024, 03:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  .... as we know, opinions are like ass holes - everybody has one.

Not all are the same. Must appreciate and tolerate the differences. Shdnt always insist yours is the best

Do you love your parents, siblings, colleagues, friends, relatives ,neighbours and fellow humans beings?
How do you express your love?

(01-07-2024, 09:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are mistaken because these European nations are all secular. 

Since when they became secular? Before plundering?
British parliamentarians take oath on Bible.Current prime minister took oath on bagawat Gita.

Christian pastor selling land in promised heaven 

https://youtube.com/shorts/r7Q1y6Kco3c?s...-saQUz9XP7

https://youtu.be/IAz3cEdUo2U?si=-BeBkJiIXMN_G_6Q

(Yesterday, 09:56 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Not all are the same. Must appreciate and tolerate the differences. Shdnt always insist yours is the best

Tolerance isn't good enough. Empathy, a higher standard than tolerance, is much preferable. Empathy asks that we put ourselves in another's place and walk a mile in their shoes to see the world through their eyes.

Alas, that's a big ask for us. By our forum's standard, toleration is good enough. To be precise, tolerating each other's differences means refusing to label any viewpoint as 'right' or 'wrong,' especially when it comes to someone's sacredly-held beliefs. Not incidentally, religious toleration doesn't mean equal validity of truth. The truth allows of only one interpretation.

It's good to educate the unsaved while articulating and defending the foundational truth of the Christian faith. I see you're prepared to give honest answers to honest questions. As for myself, I like to clear up misconceptions about things Christianly, such as the recent claim about new converts being driven by avarice. Quite the contrary, many refrain from the love of money.

Ideally, Christians should respond to questions raised out of a genuine attempt to resolve perplexing issues. More often than not, the jousters didn't approach the debate in the right spirit, and the spirit of sharing wasn't there. Regrettably, they were much given to ridiculing the basic tenets of the Christian faith.

I feel that our goal isn't to outargue or shoot down unbelieving jousters, but to win them to faith in Christ which is God's exclusive way to salvation. It's possible to win a rhetorical battle but lose the spiritual war for a person's eternal soul.

the father the son and the holy spirt is not about religion
it is not a religion at all

it is a relationship that started on earth and will last into eternity in heaven

(8 hours ago)grotesqueness Wrote:  the father the son and the holy spirt is not about religion
it is not a religion at all

it is a relationship that started on earth and will last into eternity in heaven

God got father and also son..

father and son got into a relationship.. u means they are gay..

never expect god to be so hum siap...

Win them to faith is to tell the disbelievers that they'll go to hell if they dun believe in god. Hahaha...

(6 hours ago)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Win them to faith is to tell the disbelievers that they'll go to hell if they dun believe in god. Hahaha...
BELIEVE CHAIRMAN MAO PLAY SPORTS HALF WAY DROP DEAD  Tongue