Seem like become Christian will be rich

(04-07-2024, 05:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I am not targeting Paul. I am only reminding you of the teachings you are following and it is not Jesus's.

Paul was willing to sacrifice and give all he was and all he had to help others have a personal relationship with Jesus

Paul was faithful to Jesus until the end of his life..

“I have fought the good fight, and have finished the race. I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me that day.” – 2 Timothy 4:7-8

Paul didn't say you can married 4 wives and he himself had 13 wives... Big Grin
Paul did not promise that you will have an ever lasting erection and 72 virgins in heaven  Big Grin

He was imprisoned and repeatedly flogged and beaten as well as stoned. He had been in danger from rivers and robbers as well as from Jews and Gentiles and false Christians. He knew many cold and sleepless nights and hungry and thirsty days. On top of it all, he was constantly anxious for all of the churches.

Quite contrary to the life of Prophet Muhammad isn't it.... Big Grin

(04-07-2024, 08:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Paul was willing to sacrifice and give all he was and all he had to help others have a personal relationship with Jesus

Paul was faithful to Jesus until the end of his life..

“I have fought the good fight, and have finished the race. I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me that day.” – 2 Timothy 4:7-8

Paul didn't say you can married 4 wives and he himself had 13 wives... Big Grin
Paul did not promise that you will have an ever lasting erection and 72 virgins in heaven  Big Grin

He was imprisoned and repeatedly flogged and beaten as well as stoned. He had been in danger from rivers and robbers as well as from Jews and Gentiles and false Christians. He knew many cold and sleepless nights and hungry and thirsty days. On top of it all, he was constantly anxious for all of the churches.

Quite contrary to the life of Prophet Muhammad isn't it.... Big Grin

Jesus spent 3 years preaching to the people only for his preachings to be canceled out later by Paul. 

It was indeed a waste of time.

(04-07-2024, 08:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus spent 3 years preaching to the people only for his preachings to be canceled out later by Paul. 

It was indeed a waste of time.

Paul did all the hard work while you only use your mouth to discredit him....
You balek rumah lah  Big Grin

(04-07-2024, 09:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Paul did all the hard work while you only use your mouth to discredit him....
You balek rumah lah  Big Grin

But I am right when I say Paul canceled most of Jesus's teachings. How is that discrediting Paul?

Anyhow, that's not so important. What's important is your search for the prophet like Moses.

(04-07-2024, 09:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  But I am right when I say Paul canceled most of Jesus's teachings. How is that discrediting Paul?

Anyhow, that's not so important. What's important is your search for the prophet like Moses.

While there was no prophet like Moses in the history of Israel ....so the conclusion in Deuteronomy 34:10-12  is Jesus is the worthy successor and surpasses the prophet like Moses.

(04-07-2024, 10:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  While there was no prophet like Moses in the history of Israel ....so the conclusion in Deuteronomy 34:10-12  is Jesus is the worthy successor and surpasses the prophet like Moses.

Cool.

So you know that Jesus cannot be that prophet, as stated in Deut 34. That leaves us with the question. Who is the prophet like Moses that God promised to send?

(04-07-2024, 11:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Cool.

So you know that Jesus cannot be that prophet, as stated in Deut 34. That leaves us with the question. Who is the prophet like Moses that God promised to send?

Peter identifies Jesus as the prophet like Moses by quoting Deuteronomy 3:

(04-07-2024, 10:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  While there was no prophet like Moses in the history of Israel ....so the conclusion in Deuteronomy 34:10-12  is Jesus is the worthy successor and surpasses the prophet like Moses.

No big deal lah...Islam has 124 000 prophets and they are considered as Allah's special agents.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online...f-muhammad

(01-07-2024, 04:29 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  becos  after 'accepting' christ
they everyday pray to jesus to give them money money money..
actually its not jesus that gave them the money
becos we are all connected to god (our souls)
when we focus on something intently and with earrnest devotion or obession...
we will manifest it

see the movie THE SECRET
https://youtu.be/_b1GKGWJbE8

Here's the Christianly viewpoint in respect to the 2nd part of your single paragraph.

Nothing succeeds like success, as the saying goes. It seems that man is programmed to be a success. I've never met anyone who didn't want to succeed. Everyone I've met has wanted to be a success one way or the other. Some may say they don't wanna be a success. Don't listen to their words; watch their actions which tell you they're striving for something - be it money, good grades in school, a profitable business, a good career
or anything. Whatever people hanker after will manifest itself in some ways.

How many businesspeople attain success without going out, just sitting back in their offices with their feet up on their desks, saying they're businessmen and know all the business principles. No, not often. Successful businessmen know good business deals don't just fall on their laps. They're successful because they're diligent, they go out to take hold of opportunities and make them work.

Success comes when we realise what we have, who we are, and what abilities we possess. We can see the parallel between success in the natural realm and success in the spiritual realm. Many people try to divorce the two, putting natural life in one corner and spiritual life in another. But we're natural human beings living in a natural world and at the same time, we're spiritual beings in a spiritual world.

Consider this: Jesus purchased for us Salvation. Did Christians get saved without reaching out what God was offering them? Did Salvation just fall on them? Or did they respond, reach out and take the gift of Salvation God was offering them? With Salvation secure, believers continue to press toward the prize of the high calling while combining the two realms with God and become a great force in both areas of their lives.

(04-07-2024, 12:35 AM)Clyde Wrote:  When I was a teenager, 2 men came to me and told me exactly what you said above. Then one of them kept saying to me to give away/donate whatever money I have with me now as God will provide for our essential needs and our well-being. He also said I didn't need to keep any money with me at all.
Does this ring a bell?

There's a discernible difference between your post and Evertondiehard's post. Reading your post, the mere mention of money ought to set the alarm bells ringing. Indeed, you smelled a rat when one of the religious salesmen kept saying to you to give away whatever money you had then as God would provide, blah, blah. It was a case of very poor religious salesmanship.

As for  Everton's posting, the biblical passage he quoted and his exposition of it make no mention of the parting of money. His post amplifies the Lord's wholehearted stewardship of His flock. Somehow or other, an awful lot of people have made the mistake of lumping all the clergypersons as just charlatans out to take their followers to the cleaners. It's a shame that when some church leaders get caught scamming, everyone else gets tarred with the same brush.

The world is full of crooks and cheaters waiting to fleece the gullible. Thieves can be creative but structurally, scams are similar and yes, it rings a bell. That's good news because avoiding a would-be con artist is easy, no matter how convincing he is. Still, there has always been, and will be, plenty of fraudsters eager to separate you from your money. Due diligence is your job. No one else's.

(30-06-2024, 09:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

Likewise for others , I been noticed my neighbour last time pray Buddha than convert Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

Many rich people put lots of money into the offering bags during service lah! Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 06:18 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many rich people put lots of money into the offering bags during service lah! Big Grin

You put plenty money into that bag also ah? Are you richer after leaving kinjiokar and became Christian?    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The Rt Reverend Con Hee Fatt Choi has the gift of the gab.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

To think they used the church’s funds to buy CDs for the horse faced lousy singer whose only claim to fame is China Wine. Sexy strutting female bodies with the cum hither look.

How is the video preaching good Christian values? Laughing

Indeed the remaining followers of that church really boh tau niau Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 06:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You put plenty money into that bag also ah? Are you richer after leaving kinjiokar and became Christian?    Thinking

Tiagong walaneh left the nursing profession to become a pimp Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 07:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiagong walaneh left the nursing profession to become a pimp Big Grin

No wonder he goes church. Must canvassing clients for his herd.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(04-07-2024, 11:19 AM)Hope Wrote:  If you follow Nature, Do you realise that someone has created the universe ,managing and expanding  it?
If you follow nature, why do you wear clothes? Getting married to one woman? Cooking your food?

This is why human law is biased. We need to follow law of nature. You don’t understand what it means by following the law of nature. 道是说不清楚的,说的清楚不是道。 You have to see the situation and make the best decision of yourself which I can only say.
Why some men will look for little 3, it is in our blood, man is not always loyal to 1 woman.

How come we wear clothes? The reason is very simple. The Chinese has treated naked as art not sex. Furthermore wearing clothes protect us for extreme weather if you don’t want die due to bad weather conditions.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-07-2024, 07:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why human law is biased. We need to follow law of nature. You don’t understand what it means by following the law of nature. 道是说不清楚的,说的清楚不是道。 You have to see the situation and make the best decision of yourself which I can only say.
Why some men will look for little 3, it is in our blood, man is not always loyal to 1 woman.

How come we wear clothes? The reason is very simple. The Chinese has treated naked as art not sex. Furthermore wearing clothes protect us for extreme weather if you don’t want die due to bad weather conditions.

Hello.

You want to live in a world where you either eat people or people eat you?

(04-07-2024, 11:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Peter identifies Jesus as the prophet like Moses by quoting Deuteronomy 3:

How is Prophet Jesus like Prophet Moses? They are like chalk and cheese.

Peace and blessings be upon them.

(05-07-2024, 07:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Hello.

You want to live in a world where you either eat people or people eat you?

If you think this way, you are not a Chinese gentleman(君子)You are just a  despicable person(小人).

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-07-2024, 07:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you think this way, you are not a Chinese gentleman(君子)You are just a  despicable person(小人).

You said we must follow the law of nature. In nature, you eat others or others eat you.

I believe we must be better than what nature dictates.

One thing for sure not all Christian are rich
Many are very poor but they live happily

(30-06-2024, 09:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

Likewise for others , I been noticed my neighbour last time pray Buddha than convert Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

Please lar they already rich before becoming Christian.

(05-07-2024, 08:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  One thing for sure not all Christian are rich  Many are very poor but they live happily

There are both rich and poor S'poreans across the major religions practiced here. It's just that Christianity tends to attract the more highly educated and westernised people here. These residents also happen to belong to a higher SES class. Of course there are also Christians who attend services conducted in Mandarin and dialects, but they are the minority among believers in S'pore.  

(03-07-2024, 01:36 AM)victortan Wrote:  God got father and also son..

father and son got into a relationship.. u means they are gay..

never expect god to be so hum siap...

the problem is God and the son and the holy spirit are just own low state human language

just like the word alien or alien

what exactly is alien

just like the word ghost

what exactly is ghost

so the god or father and the son are just human low level description where many and any one can understand

the problem is what exactly is God
the problem is what exactly is Father
the problem is what exactly is the Son

low human IQ and our low level understanding of these higher power
is that we DO NOT HAVE words to exactly explain all these higher power

like time we all experience is DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL
so what exactly is TIME?

See Lee Nan Xing kor kor open another F&B again

https://mothership.sg/2024/07/today-kamp...iam-toast/

Seems like the only 出路 for mediacorpse ah bengs is f&b.

(05-07-2024, 02:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  See Lee Nan Xing kor kor open another F&B again

https://mothership.sg/2024/07/today-kamp...iam-toast/

Then Ah Ben closed one fish soup restaurant. Ah Ben Christian or pray Tua Pek Gong? ..... Thinking

Carl Jung

Dun think can generalise to say that the Christians are highly educated or more educated than other groups. Totally not true.

Ignore List: Oyk