Seem like become Christian will be rich

(10-07-2024, 08:52 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Your experience is anecdotal evidence. I work in healthcare, and many of the management team and doctors I am personally acquainted with are Christians, so my experience differs from yours.

So what? Since both of us have different experience, it simply means that it is not true! If it is true, then it would have been universally true across the board. Isn't this obvious?

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-07-2024, 10:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So what? Since both of us have different experience, it simply means that it is not true! If it is true, then it would have been universally true across the board. Isn't this obvious?

What is obvious to me may not be apparent to one who loves to assume.

(10-07-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  What is obvious to me may not be apparent to one who loves to assume.

Nobody is assuming anything. I have already pointed out to to u that my circle of educated ppl there is not a higher percentage of christians. And so the rightful conclusion cannot be that the more educated ppl are attracted to Christianity, which is what you are trying to suggest.

Ignore List: Oyk