Thread Closed

Singapore, a tiny red dot shld consider new Gurkha recruits to replace conscription

(04-03-2024, 07:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I served 2.5 years as a NSF and endured 3 weeks of ICT before it was shortened to around 2 weeks, which I still found disruptive to my professional and family life.

Truthfully, you are the only one stood up and spoken.

Clapping

After serving NS, it's a vacuum, I left to work oversea and returned only 3 years later..

Shutup

Mark Knopfler's Guitar Heroes - Going Home (Theme…: https://youtu.be/zHnflgVp644

Going Home

(04-03-2024, 08:30 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Challenge my foot..🤣
Own country need own people to defend. With the help of foreign military cooperation. 

100% reliance on foreigners, will weaken our sons and daughters in defence. Like feeding them drugs..

You are just a wolf in sheep skin...pui. 🤭

With conscription, our young Singaporeans drafted into serving 2 years NS while jhk and FTs were openly welcomed to infiltrate and to raid the job market..

If born Singaporeans cannot even defend your own local job market, it's total rubbish that you are able to defend your country.

(05-03-2024, 04:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  With conscription, our young Singaporeans drafted into serving 2 years NS while jhk and FTs were openly welcomed to infiltrate and to raid the job market..

If born Singaporeans cannot even defend your own local job market, it's total rubbish that you are able to defend your country.

What rubbish you are spewing? 
I served 2.5 years NS, 13 years reservist. Worked in Singapore and operated a business. 
What cannot defend local job? 

My friends in NS all are the same, now retiring well with property, retirement fund, families, in Singapore. We are the real Singaporean. 

Don't write stupid storytelling with your Pea Brain. Trying shamelessly to incite hatred in Singapore.

(03-03-2024, 08:02 AM)sclim Wrote:  quite a silly idea.
national defence can only depend on locals. locals home, asset most people in singpaore.
also no place to run. so in war more likely to defend your asset, life and love one.
foreigner for money only.
foreigner can only be a complement

There are many billionaires and even foreign money laundering hidden S$2.8 billions in real estates and other assets, they don't have to serve 2 years NS or do Reservists training.

Many jhk and FTs even taken away your jobs.

In time of war, they are the ones taking 1st flight out of Singapore, leaving you poor foot soldiers to fight , defend and die not for your country but for their left behind abandoned billions $$$ assets.

Clapping
90% Singaporeans living in leased  HDB, How much is your HDB worth?

(05-03-2024, 07:48 AM)moonrab Wrote:  What rubbish you are spewing? 
I served 2.5 years NS, 13 years reservist. Worked in Singapore and operated a business. 
What cannot defend local job? 

My friends in NS all are the same, now retiring well with property, retirement fund, families, in Singapore. We are the real Singaporean. 

Don't write stupid storytelling with your Pea Brain. Trying shamelessly to incite hatred in Singapore.

No one here is interested about your friends ..

You have been avoiding answering my question #48....instead you go chasing after wild goose

"What's your pick..

2 years NS Vs 1st 2 years University and graduate earlier to compete with imported jhk and FTs..?"
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(03-03-2024, 08:02 AM)sclim Wrote:  quite a silly idea.
national defence can only depend on locals. locals home, asset most people in singpaore.
also no place to run. so in war more likely to defend your asset, life and love one.
foreigner for money only.
foreigner can only be a complement

As Reported 1% of Singaporean family owns 34% of Singapore's wealth.

How much do you have worth defending?

Note
You should make them pay for engaging professional Gurkhas to defend SIngapore
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(05-03-2024, 08:29 AM)Scythian Wrote:  As Reported 1% of Singaporean family owns 34% of Singapore's wealth. How much do you have worth defending? Note Make them pay for engaging professional Gurkhas to defend SIngapore

Every true blue S'porean and our country is worth defending. I question the rationale of also defending foreigners in our midst who enjoy almost the same privileges, but NONE of the responsibilities like NS. They are the real mercenaries who come here to take our jobs at the invitation of our leaders, but are not required to put their lives at risk for S'pore.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(05-03-2024, 08:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  No one here is interested about your friends ..

You have been avoiding answering my question #48....instead you go chasing after wild goose

"What's your pick..

2 years NS Vs 1st 2 years University and graduate earlier to compete with imported jhk and FTs..?"

If you are not interested in Commoners Singaporean life. What the hell are you spewing about?

Answer me, can your country Australia depends 100% on Gurkhas in national defence? 
Go Australia with your rantings about Gurkhas defence force for Aussie. 

If cannot, then stop your nonsense over here la..🤣🤣🤣

(05-03-2024, 08:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  There are many billionaires and even foreign money laundering hidden S$2.8 billions in real estates and other assets, they don't have to serve 2 years NS or do Reservists training. Many jhk and FTs even taken away your jobs. In time of war, they are the ones taking 1st flight out of Singapore, leaving you poor foot soldiers to fight , defend and die not for your country but for their left behind abandoned billions $$$ assets. 90% Singaporeans living in leased  HDB, How much is your HDB worth?

Up to 80% of S'poreans don't actually own their HDB flats which belong to the Govt. Besides the foreigners living in SG, a sizeable number of our politicians, who own properties overseas, will also take the first flight out in times of trouble. If one has an excess of funds, it is only logical to have a Plan B in place if SG is ever invaded.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(05-03-2024, 08:59 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Up to 80% of S'poreans don't actually own their HDB flats which belong to the Govt. Besides the foreigners living in SG, a sizeable number of our politicians, who own properties overseas, will also take the first flight out in times of trouble. If one has an excess of funds, it is only logical to have a Plan B in place if SG is ever invaded.

Run run run

Only our CPF savings got trapped

(05-03-2024, 09:06 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Run run run  Only our CPF savings got trapped

[Image: Tray.jpg]

(05-03-2024, 08:58 AM)moonrab Wrote:  If you are not interested in Commoners Singaporean life. What the hell are you spewing about?

Answer me, can your country Australia depends 100% on Gurkhas in national defence? 
Go Australia with your rantings about Gurkhas defence force for Aussie. 

If cannot, then stop your nonsense over here la..🤣🤣🤣
Stop shooting in the dark

Come on..answer my question #48

You re like an ostrich sticking your head in the sand.

(05-03-2024, 11:25 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Stop shooting in the dark

Come on..answer my question #48

You re like an ostrich sticking your head in the sand.

What is dark?
You mean it is stupid for Australia to use 100% Gurkhas for national defence? 🤔 

Then why you stupidly pushing this dumb idea to Singapore? 
What are you trying to do in the dark to us?🤣

(05-03-2024, 12:12 PM)moonrab Wrote:  What is dark?
You mean it is stupid for Australia to use 100% Gurkhas for national defence? 🤔 

Then why you stupidly pushing this dumb idea to Singapore? 
What are you trying to do in the dark to us?🤣

I m still waiting for your snswer

(05-03-2024, 07:10 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I m still waiting for your snswer

What answer do you want?
BTW, can Australia use your suggestion only use Gurkhas for defence force?
Yes or no?

(05-03-2024, 07:14 PM)moonrab Wrote:  What answer do you want?
Yes or no?

In Australia, there's no NS. 

No one interested

(05-03-2024, 08:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  In Australia, there's no NS. 

No one interested

ADF's 57,346 full-time active-duty personnel and 32,049 active reservists as of 30 June 2023 make it the largest military in Oceania,

ADF full-time active duty soldiers is more than SAF full-time combine with Conscription soldiers..🤣

(05-03-2024, 09:08 PM)moonrab Wrote:  ADF's 57,346 full-time active-duty personnel and 32,049 active reservists as of 30 June 2023 make it the largest military in Oceania,

ADF full-time active duty soldiers is more than SAF full-time combine with Conscription soldiers..🤣

Repeating posted question #48

Your pick

Serving 2 years NS Vs 1st 2 years University education to graduate earlier and to fight with imported jhk and FTs.

NS or University?

(06-03-2024, 02:15 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Repeating posted question #48

Your pick

Serving 2 years NS Vs 1st 2 years University education to graduate earlier and to fight with imported jhk and FTs.

NS or University?

Without NS, how can we have enough manpower to fulfil our national defence force task?
Without national security, we will not have sovereignty. 
Without sovereignty, Singapore will be wipe off from the world. What University you want?..🤣🤣🤣

You cannot answer me about possibility of Australia only using Gurkhas for defence force. Stop twisting and turning la. Stick to your own tread topic. Don't be a coward 😤

(06-03-2024, 05:29 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Without NS, how can we have enough manpower to fulfil our national defence force task?
Without national security, we will not have sovereignty. 
Without sovereignty, Singapore will be wipe off from the world. What University you want?..🤣🤣🤣

You cannot answer me about possibility of Australia only using Gurkhas for defence force. Stop twisting and turning la. Stick to your own tread topic. Don't be a coward 😤
Why only paying exclusively to full-time army generals?

Govt can employ professional soldiers ( far better than NSmen) paying the same as MinDef paying full-time army generals..

In addition, by recruiting Gurkhas to further strengthen defence.

Abolished Conscription so our young Singaporeans can start University like their peers. They can contribute to economy growth as well as replace jhk and FTs.

(06-03-2024, 05:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Why only paying exclusively to full-time army generals?

Govt can employ professional soldiers the same as MinDef paying full-time army generals..

In addition, by recruiting Gurkhas to further strengthen defence.

Abolished Conscription so our young Singaporeans can start University like their peers. They can replace jhk and FTs.

Why Australia cannot follow your Gurkha suggestion solution? 
ANSWER ME LA...🤣🤣🤣

(05-03-2024, 07:14 PM)moonrab Wrote:  What answer do you want?
Yes or no?

Strictly talk about Singapore, please..

Don't bring Australia in to distract attention..wasting your breath
Thread Closed