'There was so much blood': Man allegedly attacks Tanglin Halt FC

(11-11-2021, 11:35 PM)freedom Wrote:  Hawkers are the greatest Assholes of singapore..cut corners on my food everytime..buy 2 packets of wantan mee must cheat on one packet by giving less noodles..many other Cheebye pattern...so much so I no longer buy from any of them.. I order tingkat these days. Please Stop patronizing these Assholes if you can. Let them starve and die. Karma.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(08-04-2022, 05:22 PM)freedom Wrote:  These hawkers deserve it. They cheat food portions very often. They take customers as fools. Well done man, karma time.

(15-05-2022, 02:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  The landlord and stallholders are both ccbais lah

These stallholders just want to be millionaires, calculate until cents

Just ask yourself, how come takeaway must add 20c for that stupig plastic box?

All these people blood suckers, can burn in hell

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(29-05-2022, 04:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every plastic box charge additional 20c

Making profit even on that box and yet so rude and bad manners

SMH
Bro, that's why I choose to avoid these assholes altogether.
[+] 4 users Like freedom's post

(29-05-2022, 05:31 PM)freedom Wrote:  Bro, that's why I choose to avoid these assholes altogether.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(29-05-2022, 05:31 PM)freedom Wrote:  Bro, that's why I choose to avoid these assholes altogether.

How to avoid if you have to tapao, and only the few limited stalls around? Try to eat there....

Bring your own tingkat?

Maybe over stress, Sg is pressure cooker country.

Singapore is degrading and unlikely to improve much in the next 5 years.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Too much stress here.
Time for a change of govt.

(25-07-2022, 10:49 PM)victortan Wrote:  If all still want to eat luxurious food, then price will and can only go up. Boycott them, eat simple then let those restaurant and McDonald and fast food dies

If all do this then the poor will have food to eat, otherwise the poor will dies,

tonite i go so call pasar malam at hillion.. KNN, craker a few pieces cost 4$,, one cuttle fish with you tioa cost 5$. i did not buy, 
too expensive, this is call pasar malam,, F...k his Mxther puiiiiiiiiiiiii..

i go inside NTUC buy 2 black pepeer chicken and one tin of khong guan biscuit, better,
Rotfl Clapping

These hawker rubbish...if you see the same person manning the same store, this person bound to gossip and spread rumours about other customers behind their back, and involve character assassination, smear customer reputation. Why? Because all of them mann the same store everyday, all very free. I kenna vicious attack before so i know.

(08-04-2022, 05:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think SPF should patrol dangerous vicious toxic place like Hawker Center Wet Market instead of MRT stations and Malls.  12 hour shif

50 metres away is the police post

(10-08-2022, 11:24 PM)Zhaoyun Wrote:  These hawker rubbish...if you see the same person manning the same store, this person bound to gossip and spread rumours about other customers behind their back, and involve character assassination, smear customer reputation. Why? Because all of them mann the same store everyday, all very free. I kenna vicious attack before so i know.
I saw the attacker at chinatown a few days ago. Believed he hv akready been released from prison. Looks very energetic, well-fed and very nice. Prison life must be very relaxing. Only no freedom.

[Image: tx8jHf2.jpg]
https://theindependent.sg/even-a-primary...for-years/

(08-04-2022, 05:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This conforms Singapore very dangerous place nowadays. Better protect yourself...... Rolleyes

"Better protect yourself".

How?  Carry a knife with you everywhere you go?  Learn Muay Thai?  Or start jogging then running, so you can run away from danger very fast?  Or don't leave the house at all...

(17-05-2022, 10:37 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]