This Three Sinkies are why Westerners think SG Chinese and PRC Chinese are the same.

[Image: 2-CD081-E0-12-D6-4-BD2-8-B91-FEC48-A144168.jpg]

(24-03-2023, 01:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CCP is not Chinese and Chinese is not CCP
CCP is a Russian influenced party that has ties to Russia
from multi decades ago.

Don't become blind because of race.

Look at things objectively.

U r right.  They tried to tie CCP to the China.  So u r Chinese,  u must respect China and there 4 u must respect CCP. So if CCP hates Americans, u cannot say good about Americans or u r branded a Hanjian or anti CHINA

(25-03-2023, 10:43 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  U r right.  They tried to tie CCP to the China.  So u r Chinese,  u must respect China and there 4 u must respect CCP.

Some Chinese haters always try to use CCP as an excuse again and again
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Ermaos work so hard to differetiate themselves from china chinese, but unfortunately amk daddy still cannot tell the difference 还是被当成一伙的

As if ang mohs know how to dfferentiate ethnic Chinese from various countries LOL. TS is a fugging moron

(25-03-2023, 02:25 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  As if ang mohs know how to dfferentiate ethnic Chinese from various countries LOL. TS is a fugging moron

Do YOU know how to differentiate ethnic Caucasians from various countries then? 

I bet $100 I put an American, Brit, French, Italian, and Polish person in front of you, you can't tell who's from where if they don't open their mouths.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(25-03-2023, 10:48 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ermaos work so hard to differetiate themselves from china chinese, but unfortunately amk daddy still cannot tell the difference 还是被当成一伙的

Even if ignorant Westerners can't tell the difference between China Chinese and non-China Chinese, doesn't mean we should make it easier for them to just lump everyone who has yellow skin as China Chinese = CCP Communist Wumao Supporter.

(24-03-2023, 01:26 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I always post FACTS which are verifiable. 

TS loves to post FAKE NEWS!  Rotfl

BTW, do you still believe China carried out genocide, forced labour, etc in Xinjiang?

So UN is propagating FAKE NEWS then? 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/08/1125932 

Fucking jialat leh Wumaos like you on the Internet. You literally think Chink-na is bigger than the rest of the world, only it is good and faultless the rest of the world hates it because they're jealous of Chink-na.

(24-03-2023, 01:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If you are not proud being a Chinese, just say u are Indian. We are all fine with it.

What's there to be proud of my race which I have no say nor influence nor ability to change by virtue of fate and genetics? 

At least if people are proud of their nationality, you can change your nationality if you wish to by emigrating, as long as you have the money and skills to make it happen. 

The CCP has so thoroughly poisoned and made irrevocable the link between their politics and Han Chinese ethnic identity that when non-Chinese people hate on the CCP, there's little to no way non-CCP/China Chinese people can escape guilt by association (even if it's not true). 

At least Americans don't profess to act and speak for all white people in the world.

(26-03-2023, 12:00 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Even if ignorant Westerners can't tell the difference between China Chinese and non-China Chinese, doesn't mean we should make it easier for them to just lump everyone who has yellow skin as China Chinese = CCP Communist Wumao Supporter.

Isn't sad that ermaos are treated like ccp despite their efforts? Yes or no?

(26-03-2023, 12:08 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Isn't sad that ermaos are treated like ccp despite their efforts? Yes or no?

It is. But the alternative isn't to go "since idiots want to lump us in with CCP Chinks, we should just blindly support them and join their propaganda cause too".

In fact if you ask me, all Han Chinese people outside of China have NOT made enough effort to educate and make clear to the rest of the world that CCP-ruled Mainland China does NOT speak or advocate for the rest of us simply because they claim to do so for all yellow-skinned Han Chinese people.

(26-03-2023, 12:11 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  It is. But the alternative isn't to go "since idiots want to lump us in with CCP Chinks, we should just blindly support them and join their propaganda cause too".

So you agree that in the eyes of amk daddy you're no difference from ccp? Quite pitiful loh

(26-03-2023, 12:08 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Isn't sad that ermaos are treated like ccp despite their efforts? Yes or no?

Nobody is stopping them from dyeing themselves white like Michael Jackson.

(26-03-2023, 12:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So you agree that in the eyes of amk daddy you're no difference from ccp? Quite pitiful loh

In the eyes of some, not all. 

It is pitiful, who do we blame? The fucking CCP, for ruining the reputation of all Han Chinese people worldwide and making countries with a Han Chinese diaspora fear their existence as a potential Fifth Column/spying against their countries for the ChiComms. 

The same way as how there are some Asian/non-Western idiots, whom in their eyes no white person is different from the US, and hence hate on all White people because they think the US is a warmongering country.

(26-03-2023, 12:17 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Nobody is stopping them from dyeing themselves white like Michael Jackson.

Eh joke lei, you mean you don't know PRCs and most Asian cultures value fair skin over dark skin even before they knew of the existence of white Caucasian people?

Asians don't even need to know the existence of white Caucasians to worship fair skin. In many Asian cultures such as China they already discriminate against their own regional Han Chinese subethnicities simply because those from Southern/Western China tend to be darker-skinned.

(26-03-2023, 12:02 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  So UN is propagating FAKE NEWS then? 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/08/1125932 

Fucking jialat leh Wumaos like you on the Internet. You literally think Chink-na is bigger than the rest of the world, only it is good and faultless the rest of the world hates it because they're jealous of Chink-na.

How many Muslim countries agree and support the claim that their fellow Muslims in Xinjiang faced genocide , human rights violations, etc.?

Can you list the countries?

(26-03-2023, 12:25 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  How many Muslim countries agree and support the claim that their fellow Muslims in Xinjiang faced genocide , human rights violations, etc.?

Can you list the countries?

Pretty much none, because Muslim countries don't all auto friend friend support each other, they already hate and kill each other simply because they're either Shi'ite or Sunni or Wahhabi or any random sub-category of Muslim. 

The "Religion of Peace" is also a very selfish one. They don't support the Uighurs in Xinjiang, doesn't mean they're not being genocided.

(25-03-2023, 11:59 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Do YOU know how to differentiate ethnic Caucasians from various countries then? 

I bet $100 I put an American, Brit, French, Italian, and Polish person in front of you, you can't tell who's from where if they don't open their mouths.

Which is the reason why your thread title is moronic. Ang mohs don't give a rat's arse if you are a sinkie or a prc.  All are yellow skin folks to them.

(26-03-2023, 12:57 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Which is the reason why your thread title is moronic. Ang mohs don't give a rat's arse if you are a sinkie or a prc.  All are yellow skin folks to them.

Then you clearly missed my point I was trying to make. 

We shouldn't be making it easier for them to be moronic in assuming Sinkie Chinese and PRC Chinese are the same, by selling ourselves out to defend China, Chinese companies, and the CCP to Westerners.

Or in the case of Dickson Yeo, even spy for the CCP.

(26-03-2023, 12:59 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Then you clearly missed my point I was trying to make. 

We shouldn't be making it easier for them to be moronic in assuming Sinkie Chinese and PRC Chinese are the same, by selling ourselves out to defend China, Chinese companies, and the CCP to Westerners.

Or in the case of Dickson Yeo, even spy for the CCP.

Nobody is making things easier or harder.  If ang mohs want to hate you because you are a yellow skin person, they just do - end of.

(26-03-2023, 12:29 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Pretty much none, because Muslim countries don't all auto friend friend support each other, they already hate and kill each other simply because they're either Shi'ite or Sunni or Wahhabi or any random sub-category of Muslim. 

The "Religion of Peace" is also a very selfish one. They don't support the Uighurs in Xinjiang, doesn't mean they're not being genocided.

Hahaha!

Your understanding  of Muslims is flawed, my dear!  Big Grin

(26-03-2023, 01:07 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Hahaha!

Your understanding  of Muslims is flawed, my dear!  Big Grin

[Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

(26-03-2023, 01:03 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Nobody is making things easier or harder.  If ang mohs want to hate you because you are a yellow skin person, they just do - end of.

Firstly, not all. 

Secondly, they want to do it it's up to them. But I don't have to give them confirmation bias by defending TikTok or the CCP or Mainland China to them when it's got nothing to do with me as a Sinkie Chinese.

(26-03-2023, 01:44 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  ....

(24-03-2023, 12:35 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Next time if Sinkie Chinese travel to the West or the US and get marked by AMDKs with anti-Chinese words or treatment, they know who to blame. 
CCP lovers, ultimate SG traitors.

Wow....TS seems very angry when a Chinese SGrean suddenly getting global attention.
He now struggles to understand why SG, as a Chinese-majority country, have such strong ties with the Mainland . No prize for guessing why TS happens to be the same poster who a month back openly declared his admiration for Modi for banning TikTok in his beloved India?

Big Grin 

(14-02-2023, 10:24 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: pm-modi.jpg]
JAI HO, at least India knows what a national security/psyops threat TikTok is and dares to act against it.
Wonder when will the rest of the world grow balls and do the same to ban TikTok in their countries too.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-03-2023, 05:01 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Wow....TS seems very angry when a Chinese SGrean suddenly getting global attention.
He now struggles to understand why SG, as a Chinese-majority country, have such strong ties with the Mainland . No prize for guessing why TS happens to be the same poster who a month back openly declared his admiration for Modi for banning TikTok in his beloved India?

Big Grin 

So? I praise an Indian national leader who's got balls to unilaterally ban stuff from his country without trying hard to look good or justify himself to the rest of the world, means I'm Indian is it? 

If I then praise any Chinese CCP leader for banning Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc, does it then make me a Chinese yellow skin? 

As I said to someone else on the forum, only an Indian can be an expert in telling if some anonymous account on social media is also an Indian like him. So if you think I'm Indian, does that make you one as well? 

If I'm pissing off and irritating wumao trolls like you here, I must be doing something RIGHT. 

(26-03-2023, 05:19 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  So? I praise an Indian national leader who's got balls to unilaterally ban stuff from his country without trying hard to look good or justify himself to the rest of the world, means I'm Indian is it? If I then praise any Chinese CCP leader for banning Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc, does it then make me a Chinese yellow skin? As I said to someone else on the forum, only an Indian can be an expert in telling if some anonymous account on social media is also an Indian like him. So if you think I'm Indian, does that make you one as well? If I'm pissing off and irritating wumao trolls like you here, I must be doing something RIGHT. 

I let the above poster's reaction speak for itself...I am sure he is an "expert".. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-03-2023, 05:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I let the above poster's reaction speak for itself...I am sure he is an "expert".. Big Grin

I'm not the one going round insinuating that someone must be Indian because he praised Modi for banning TikTok. 

Here's a mirror. Look into it yourself you wumao troll.

[Image: 71CWsDOCBaL._AC_SX425_.jpg]

(26-03-2023, 05:44 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I'm not the one going round insinuating that someone must be Indian because he praised Modi for banning TikTok. 
Here's a mirror. Look into it yourself you wumao troll.

Nothing wrong with you reflecting on your past postings...what fascinates me is pple like u tend to easily jump onto skin-colour , name-callings when all I am sharing is pointing out your past emotive reactions to anything Chinese...be they from SG, CN or anywhere else.

Rolleyes

(26-03-2023, 05:49 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Nothing wrong with you reflecting on your past postings...what fascinates me is pple like u tend to easily jump onto skin-colour , name-callings when all I am sharing is pointing out your past emotive reactions to anything Chinese...be they from SG, CN or anywhere else.

Rolleyes

You mean because I'm Han Chinese by race, I must think there's nothing wrong with Han Chinese culture, traditions, beliefs, behaviour, and mindsets? 

And since when have I insulted you about your skin colour? Wumaos don't have to be Chinese. Hell, there are lots of White and non-Asian Wumaos on the Internet. I go through your comment/post history on here it's very obvious who you support and shill for, UNCRITICALLY no less. THAT is what makes YOU and others here a WUMAO.