This Three Sinkies are why Westerners think SG Chinese and PRC Chinese are the same.

(26-03-2023, 05:55 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You mean because I'm Han Chinese by race, I must think there's nothing wrong with Han Chinese culture, traditions, beliefs, behaviour, and mindsets? And since when have I insulted you about your skin colour? Wumaos don't have to be Chinese. Hell, there are lots of White and non-Asian Wumaos on the Internet. I go through your comment/post history on here it's very obvious who you support and shill for, UNCRITICALLY no less. THAT is what makes YOU and others here a WUMAO.

Technically, I am human who happens to ENJOY exposing others inner hates, bias and self contradictions....You happens to be one of my subject  - considering your profess love for Modi, hates the CCP, claims to be a "Han Chinese", then attacks "Chinese/Asian" saying it "lose out to Western AMDKs"... Everyone can see this is one self-reflect that is missing in you.

Wink

(23-03-2023, 08:37 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  This is where Chinese/Asian culture loses out to Western culture. In the West, you demand respect you won't get any. In Asia, you demand respect people stupidly give respect. Powerful people and elderly people think they're entitled to respect simply because of who they are. This is why in the world Asians will always lose out to Western AMDKs. Entitlement vs Earning.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-03-2023, 06:04 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Technically, I am human who happens to ENJOY exposing others inner hates, bias and self contradictions....You happens to be one of my subject  - considering your profess love for Modi, hates the CCP, claims to be a "Han Chinese", then attacks "Chinese/Asian" saying it "lose out to Western AMDKs"... Everyone can see this is one self-reflect that is missing in you.

Wink

I don't recall giving you permission to use me like a lab research study subject. 

Keep your psychoanalysis shit to yourself.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(26-03-2023, 01:45 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Firstly, not all. 

Secondly, they want to do it it's up to them. But I don't have to give them confirmation bias by defending TikTok or the CCP or Mainland China to them when it's got nothing to do with me as a Sinkie Chinese.
Which Sinkie Chinese  is defending the CCP in public? Lol

(26-03-2023, 10:17 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Which Sinkie Chinese  is defending the CCP in public? Lol

You living under a rock in this forum or this world? 

Chew Zi Shou isn't Sinkie Chinese? 

All the f*cking Wumao accts in this forum not Sinkie Chinese? OHHHHHH FICA NAO!!!

(26-03-2023, 05:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I let the above poster's reaction speak for itself...I am sure he is an "expert".. Big Grin
only a FLG can be an expert on anything China and Chinese. In real life he is a fugging loser posting shite in his mother’s slum flat lol

(26-03-2023, 10:21 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  only a FLG can be an expert on anything China and Chinese. In real life he is a fugging loser posting shite in his mother’s slum flat lol

Nice one la, you friendly fire your own Wumao comrades ShittyHantam and CHAOS as FLG supporters.  Rotfl Really is 傻傻分不清.

(24-03-2023, 01:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CCP is not Chinese and Chinese is not CCP
CCP is a Russian influenced party that has ties to Russia
from multi decades ago.

Don't become blind because of race.

Look at things objectively.
I agree that CCP is not  Chinese and Chinese is not CCP, that is the big difference.  Therefore a Singapore Chinese is different from a China Chinese. But we are not angry with a China Chinese, cos after all they all have Chinese ancestors................. Big Grin

(26-03-2023, 10:20 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  
You living under a rock in this forum or this world? 

Chew Zi Shou isn't Sinkie Chinese? 

All the f*cking Wumao accts in this forum not Sinkie Chinese? OHHHHHH FICA NAO!!!
Chew is an employee of Bytedance.

He is defending his employer.  Not the CCP.

Your fugging brain got rocks in your head ah?

(26-03-2023, 10:23 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Nice one la, you friendly fire your own Wumao comrades ShittyHantam and CHAOS as FLG supporters.  Rotfl Really is 傻傻分不清.

Not bothered about them.  It's about you.

(26-03-2023, 10:21 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  only a FLG can be an expert on anything China and Chinese. In real life he is a fugging loser posting shite in his mother’s slum flat lol

No lah is zhiren. Zhiren now scare of travelling to beekok.

They should engrave liberty statue and WH on their arms  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

White kocks so good meh?  

Kokee svcks for 3 months no sound no shadow liao. 

Rotfl

I believe basic strategy is the BANNED Naveen99 from edmw.

A vile CECA or perhaps a local Indina who hates Chinese. I have challenged him to come out in person and repeat what he posts online in front of my face and he chickened out like the pondan that he is and eventually got banned after I reported him.

Now I am challenging basic strategy to come out and meet us at the Speaker's Corner at Hong Lim Park. LOL
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(26-03-2023, 10:48 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  I believe basic strategy is the BANNED Naveen99 from edmw. 

A vile CECA or perhaps a local Indina who hates Chinese.  I have challenged him to come out in person and repeat what he posts online in front of my face and he chickened out like the pondan that he is and eventually got banned after I reported him. 

Now I am challenging basic strategy to come out and meet us at the Speaker's Corner at Hong Lim Park.  LOL

What you expect from cum seekers huaz
https://media.tenor.com/JbYgwnFaKDwAAAAM...ughing.gif

(26-03-2023, 10:48 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  I believe basic strategy is the BANNED Naveen99 from edmw. 

A vile CECA or perhaps a local Indina who hates Chinese.  I have challenged him to come out in person and repeat what he posts online in front of my face and he chickened out like the pondan that he is and eventually got banned after I reported him. 

Now I am challenging basic strategy to come out and meet us at the Speaker's Corner at Hong Lim Park.  LOL

Keep assuming. 

[Image: ronald-laugh.gif]

(26-03-2023, 10:51 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  What you expect from cum seekers huaz
https://media.tenor.com/JbYgwnFaKDwAAAAM...ughing.gif

Note that basic strategy extends to hating Chinese as a race. If he confined it to hating the CCP, I still think it's ok but hating all Chinese?  and yet he refuses to reveal his race or nationality.  Tells you all you need to know about such demented cockheads

(26-03-2023, 10:54 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Keep assuming. 

[Image: ronald-laugh.gif]

Then come out and meet us.  Got bola?  Or are you a eunuch eh CECA?

(26-03-2023, 10:55 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Note that basic strategy extends to hating Chinese as a race. If he confined it to hating the CCP, I still think it's ok but hating all Chinese?  and yet he refuses to reveal his race or nationality.  Tells you all you need to know about such demented cockheads

I suspect Basic Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese but he dislikes the CCP....................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(26-03-2023, 11:00 AM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Basic Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese but he dislikes the CCP....................... Big Grin

Note that he never wants to reveal his race or nationality.  And he posts just like the banned naveen99 in edmw with the capitalized fonts and GIFs while also professing to hate all Chinese and not just the CCP.  

Also a PONDAN for not having the balls to come out and tell me all his Chinese woes in front of my face.

This idiot thread starter Jin racist Sia

Either din work hard enough to tell them the differences, or they dun fart care. What else?

(26-03-2023, 11:03 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Note that he never wants to reveal his race or nationality.  And he posts just like the banned naveen99 in edmw with the capitalized fonts and GIFs while also professing to hate all Chinese and not just the CCP.  

Also a PONDAN for not having the balls to come out and tell me all his Chinese woes in front of my face.

Don't act like you'll believe what race or nationality I say about myself. You won't believe until I flash pink IC and even then you'll come up with some cock and bull excuse that I could have stolen that picture from the Internet. 

But yes, I am born Sinkie, Han Chinese by race, and VEHEMENTLY ANTI-CHINESE/CCP/PRC. PRC/CHINA do well, I don't gain a single thing. PRC/CHINA F...k up, ALL OF US HAN CHINESE outside of China suffer because we get guilt by racial association. 

[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

Also what is "Chinese woes"? You fail English PSLE exam no need show off here.

(01-04-2023, 11:00 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Don't act like you'll believe what race or nationality I say about myself. You won't believe until I flash pink IC and even then you'll come up with some cock and bull excuse that I could have stolen that picture from the Internet. 

But yes, I am born Sinkie, Han Chinese by race, and VEHEMENTLY ANTI-CHINESE/CCP/PRC. PRC/CHINA do well, I don't gain a single thing. PRC/CHINA F...k up, ALL OF US HAN CHINESE outside of China suffer because we get guilt by racial association. 

[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

Also what is "Chinese woes"? You fail English PSLE exam no need show off here.
Talk Bullshite as always.

CECA is still a CECA LOL

Go to the speaker's corner and moan about Chinese there and show me your pink IC but you are a PONDAN with your balls cut off hence you won't show up LOL!

(02-04-2023, 01:35 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Talk Bullshite as always.

CECA is still a CECA LOL

Go to the speaker's corner and moan about Chinese there and show me your pink IC but you are a PONDAN with your balls cut off hence you won't show up LOL!

Thanks for proving my point. 

懒得理你。

(02-04-2023, 01:57 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Thanks for proving my point. 

懒得理你。

You are a ceca pondan. Case closed LOL

(02-04-2023, 10:05 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  You are a ceca pondan. Case closed LOL

Totally agree with what you say.

(24-03-2023, 11:35 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  汉奸用华文, 不知羞耻!  Laughing
This Based_Tragedy thought by posting in chinese characters he could fooled netizens! Hello all of us here know Google translate and other Language apps! Hope you are not ashamed of your own ethnic group and pretend to be an ethnic Chinese!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(02-04-2023, 10:47 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Totally agree with what you say.

[Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

(02-04-2023, 10:50 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  This Based_Tragedy thought by posting in chinese characters he could fooled netizens! Hello all of us here know Google translate and other Language apps! Hope you are not ashamed of your own ethnic group and pretend to be an ethnic Chinese!

我不需要用翻译程序也可以用华语把你们这些小粉红走狗打得屁滚尿流。你们这些傻B猜测才华真的是一流啊,若凭你们一两句"你是印度黑皮人"我就是印度黑皮人的话,那我说"昨晚你们的妈妈一个两个三个都跟我玩一王三后"也就可以一语成讖了。

你们这帮流氓不用在这里耍臭小子流氓脾气了。华人还是要让华人打。所谓知己知彼。也只有像我这种新加坡/大陆以外的华裔才能最真实的知道大陆汉族华人的卑鄙无耻。

[Image: EfXR1mlU8AAURxF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

I want to see how many Wumao f*ckers here even know how to comprehend the following critiques about China. 

Straight from one of the greatest Chinese writers in the 20th century. 

If a so-called "CECA Indian" even knows about Lu Xun and understands the meaning of the following quotes of his in criticising Chinese society... then clearly I'm not a CECA Indian now am I? 

[Image: 0214-fyzeyqa0326043.jpg]

[Image: 34e0-fyzeyqa0326321.jpg]

[Image: 92e4-fyzeyqa0326853.jpg]

[Image: e60b-fytnfyp2055593.jpg]

(26-03-2023, 11:00 AM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Basic Strategy is a Singaporean Chinese but he dislikes the CCP....................... Big Grin

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. 

Overseas Han Chinese like us owe no loyalty to the Motherland be it under imperial rule or CCP rule. 

Their national glory doesn't give us pride as Han Chinese. Their national arrogance only gives us collateral harm as Han Chinese in foreign countries outside Mainland China.