Those unvaccinated will no longer be allowed to dine in, enter malls, from Oct 13

(09-10-2021, 01:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  hope no need to upgrade to "no booster no entry"

those not vaccinated are mostly old to very old. how many of these visit those places?
not much effect isn't?

(09-10-2021, 01:55 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Unvaxxed cannot eat in at hawker ctr and coffeeshops too. 

Last time say these places are open air so safe, now flip prata just to force people to vax.
Angry Angry Angry

(09-10-2021, 02:03 PM)debono Wrote:  The MIW says that vaccination is optional, but now with restrictions put in place, i.e. dining in food court/hawker centers/F&B outlets and restaurants, one must show proof of vaccination before being able to entre and dine......In other words, it becomes '"compulsory".......
Angry Angry Angry

(09-10-2021, 02:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good ley. Less crowded i very happy. Because i vaccinated

Get vaccinated and be free from all the hassle.....

(09-10-2021, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Think they now push for vaccination is a tougher way...instead of soft sell or hard sell backing they are making it compulsory in some ways...if you work at the mall you now cannot enter unless vaccinated.

So no more choice.

but vaccination doesn't stop infection and deaths.

I think this evil man when he die he will die pain pain Rotfl

They know Malls and Hawker Center are daily neccessities for singaporeans. PAP very smart.

his method is to group all the vacinated to together hold hands then die pain pain

the unvacinated since cast out will be spared

Like that those under 12 cannot go to mall also?

(09-10-2021, 02:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They know Malls and Hawker Center are daily neccessities for singaporeans. PAP very smart.

so I can still tarpau
but cannot enter shopping mall
if the hawker centre inside shopping mall..how to go in and tarpau if cannot enter the mall?

so those unvacx staff inside shopping mall has to quit by oct 13 other wise cannot enter to work

(09-10-2021, 02:26 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so those unvacx staff inside shopping mall has to quit by oct 13 other wise cannot enter to work

Those inside staff of shopping malls can get vaccinated with 2 shots, but then the crowd in the malls will be lessen, and thus the incomes will be less......

(09-10-2021, 01:11 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  i want them out for next 50 years in politic
It wud be a miracle if this happened. However, it can possibly happened.

Just Vax sinopharm. What is the big deal?

(09-10-2021, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  for most ppl, hawker centers and shops are gd enough.

if cannot take public transport then cham liao
Ban unvaccinated from public transport! But it will burn their own pocket so cannot happen. See the social distancing in public transport? There is none. Lol

(09-10-2021, 02:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Like that those under 12 cannot go to mall also?
This only applies to those who are vaccination ready age criteria.

Please get through this together. Stop complaining as we all know 60% will continue to support for the next 100 years

kids under 12 not vax cannot enter malls, parents will not go either. Many shops in the malls will close shop soon.

(09-10-2021, 01:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun say like that can? I not vaccinated hor and got no plan to take public transport. ....... Big Grin

So you belong to the 70% of our  population who owns a car......

(09-10-2021, 02:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This only applies to those who are vaccination ready age criteria.

It doesn't make sense. The purpose of this rule is to stop the spread so if an infected child went in, he/she won't spread to others?

actually they should take it one step further. No vaccination cannot enter any building except their own residence.

The noose slowly tightening around the unvaxxed folks. If the virus doesn't tekan you first, the govt will Wink

(09-10-2021, 02:33 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Ban unvaccinated from public transport! But it will burn their own pocket so cannot happen. See the social distancing in public transport? There is none. Lol

public transport is like blood flow needed to move around to stay alive. it's a taboo subject to talk about

(09-10-2021, 12:53 PM)J2S Wrote:  Those unvaccinated against Covid-19 will no longer be allowed to dine in, enter malls, from Oct 13, Health News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Not pushing.
We want to save their life Big Grin

(09-10-2021, 02:41 PM)debono Wrote:  So you belong to the 70% of our  population who owns a car......

No lah, I got a bike..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-10-2021, 02:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They know Malls and Hawker Center are daily neccessities for singaporeans. PAP very smart.

Yup, smart indeed....after one month when cases drop, they will praise themselves for banning unvax to dine in worked, but they dunno that cases drop is becos they never change vax dine in, still 2 persons...lol.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-10-2021, 01:56 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Many supermkts and pharmacies are located inside malls. Lidat how to get daily essentials?

Ong Yuck Goondu oways thinking of means and ways to cause suffering on commoners.

Many clinics too. Many patients would have to cancel appointment. Pregnant women cannot see their gynae from then on.

Below 12 exempted FYI

(09-10-2021, 02:03 PM)debono Wrote:  The MIW says that vaccination is optional, but now with restrictions put in place, i.e. dining in food court/hawker centers/F&B outlets and restaurants, one must show proof of vaccination before being able to entre and dine......In other words, it becomes '"compulsory".......
This measure to those unvaccinated is very discriminating. It is too much and extreme. After all, it is up to those unvaccinated to decide and take their own risks if they choose to enter malls. Why restrict them?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-10-2021, 03:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No lah, I got a bike..... Big Grin

i also got a bike
but mine is not motorBIKE
mine is BIKEcycle