Those unvaccinated will no longer be allowed to dine in, enter malls, from Oct 13

(09-10-2021, 03:21 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i also got a bike
but mine is not motorBIKE
mine is BIKEcycle

Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-10-2021, 03:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This measure to those unvaccinated is very discriminating. It is too much and extreme. After all, it is up to those unvaccinated to decide and take their own risks if they choose to enter malls. Why restrict them?

Should just pass law and make mandatory for >60yos unless medical reasons

Catch 22 situation.. You don't allow people to go into malls.. But to get jab for sinopharm, some of the clinics are in the mall.. Then how??

Told someone in that situation to call police if the people checking at the entrance don't let him in...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(09-10-2021, 02:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good ley. Less crowded i very happy. Because i vaccinated

As if non-vaccinated want to go. But to set as rule is surprising. .... All just married cannot have babies cause all babies not vaccinated.

Song bo.

Now block 2 groups the old and the young. Malls leave it to foreign vaccinated.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(09-10-2021, 03:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This measure to those unvaccinated is very discriminating. It is too much and extreme. After all, it is up to those unvaccinated to decide and take their own risks if they choose to enter malls. Why restrict them?

This is a desperate move by the PAP govt. to rid the population of Covid-19, especially the Delta variant...

(09-10-2021, 12:53 PM)J2S Wrote:  Those unvaccinated against Covid-19 will no longer be allowed to dine in, enter malls, from Oct 13, Health News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

They are making life difficult for Singaporean especially the elderlies - the Medeka Generation. Heartless children/grandchildren.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(09-10-2021, 03:29 PM)debono Wrote:  This is a desperate move by the PAP govt. to rid the population of Covid-19, especially the Delta variant...

like that delta will disappear?
Or destroy the symptoms completely.

Life is liddat.Without rainbow ,you can tell who is yr true friend.....
When majority entrust your life to the public worker with high salary, you cant complain . These no longer serve you with your interest.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

Finally....Hurrayyyy!! Unvacs should just stay home actually.
% of serious illness is high!

You have chosen so bear the consequences. Dun complain.

If lky still around, i think unvacs will be worse off. At least now you can still step out of the house.

I only pity those unvacs due to health condition.
[+] 1 user Likes KimJL's post

so many cases, what about those who cycling n running. shouldn they not allows to do without mask too. if want to run, please mask up. pass the law please.

Going to have more shoutings, quarrels and fights at hawker centers and restaurants.

Get ready your Cam

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(09-10-2021, 03:50 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  so many cases, what about those who cycling n running. shouldn they not allows to do without mask too. if want to run, please mask up. pass the law please.

those are exercise which require a lot of oxy in take and co2 out. if they pass this stupid law, there may be increase cases of ppl exercising fainting due to low oxy level.

(09-10-2021, 03:48 PM)KimJL Wrote:  Finally....Hurrayyyy!! Unvacs should just stay home actually.
% of serious illness is high!

You have chosen so bear the consequences. Dun complain.

If lky still around, i think unvacs will be worse off. At least now you can still step out of the house.

that's why he gotta go

(09-10-2021, 02:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  but vaccination doesn't stop infection and deaths.

the measure protects those not yet vaccinated.

(09-10-2021, 03:45 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Life is liddat.Without rainbow ,you can tell who is yr true friend.....
When majority entrust your life to the public worker with high salary, you cant complain . These no longer serve you with your interest.
Clapping
Cool 

(09-10-2021, 04:19 PM)3ring Wrote:  so what happens if a unvax singaporean try to enter a mall and he tell the guard that he forgot to bring his handphone and he only brought his TT token, then will the guard let him enter the mall?!

since only the handphone then got indicate whether a person is vax or not, and the TT token does not indicate whether a person is vax or not
You r right. Sure more fights la 
😄

Monday, go to the bank to close the account.

(09-10-2021, 04:19 PM)3ring Wrote:  so what happens if a unvax singaporean try to enter a mall and he tell the guard that he forgot to bring his handphone and he only brought his TT token, then will the guard let him enter the mall?!

since only the handphone then got indicate whether a person is vax or not, and the TT token does not indicate whether a person is vax or not

No leh, token will have the info, yesterday " went to my 2nd jab " I over heard the staff there told one elderly , after 2 weeks he can dine in , as the token will update the info stated fully vaccinated.

ALL, PLEASE READ>
ALL STILL CAN ENTER SHOPPING MALL.
BUT ONLY THOSE VACCINATED CAN DINE IN.

special place in hell for them

wanna talk about self responsibility but no self responsibility to look after our CPF ourselves

if this is to so called protect the unvax? and no tax the health system?
but with more than 80% jabbed , why are alot of vax getting seriously ill?

if they so confident in witch hunting,
then it should be KTv etc all open for vax and MASKS OFF inside shopping mall since all vax
and if you vax kenna, its ONLY like flu...

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(09-10-2021, 05:26 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  ALL, PLEASE READ>
Don't confuse people. Refer to MOH website.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...our-future

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(09-10-2021, 05:34 PM)wendychan Wrote:  special place in hell for them

wanna talk about self responsibility but no self responsibility to look after our CPF ourselves 

if  this is to so called protect the unvax? and no tax the health system?
but with more than 80% jabbed , why are alot of vax getting seriously ill?

if they so confident in witch hunting,
then it should be KTv etc all open for vax and MASKS OFF inside shopping mall since all vax
and if you vax kenna, its ONLY like flu...

Thought they made very clear. Not that don't want to open. Want to open. But if 100% open, cases will rocket (yes, far higher than 3.5K per day). This overwhelms the hospitals. So cannot. Need be measured. But still expect all to come into contact with Covid one of these days

(09-10-2021, 05:26 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  ALL, PLEASE READ>

Where you read dis?

All mainstream media announce ony 2 vaccinated can enter mall 2gether. Lidat all unvaccinated cannot enter to do essential shopping, medical consultation, banking etc.

bros, don't be cheated, this will not be the end for those vaccinated. Early next year, they will force you to take the 3rd jab. Irregardless of which vaccine, too many jabs is no good for health, they will want you to jab until you die. To reduce the population aka global warming.
[+] 1 user Likes freedom's post

(09-10-2021, 05:37 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Thought they made very clear. Not that don't want to open. Want to open. But if 100% open, cases will rocket (yes, far higher than 3.5K per day). This overwhelms the hospitals. So cannot. Need be measured. But still expect all to come into contact with Covid one of these days
the hospital system is taxed 
the way they sell it its unvax fault
so the way the sell it, all the vax in one mall one restuarnt can be maskless right?

[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(09-10-2021, 05:49 PM)wendychan Wrote:  the hospital system is taxed 
the way they sell it its unvax fault
so the way the sell it, all the vax in one mall one restuarnt can be maskless right?

no lah...everything got risk..unvax risk is 6-10x more that's all....one day they will have all unmask, like Denmark

(09-10-2021, 05:59 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  no lah...everything got risk..unvax risk is 6-10x more that's all....one day they will have all unmask, like Denmark

thats why its a witch hunt

To put in a fair word, 

the majority of those Covid dead are non Jab old folks,
the many sitting void deck chit chatting without mask on or pulled down are old folks, 
for example the Chinatown area loitering/gathering are old folks,
those need persuading to jab are old folks,
those need medical staff to visit their homes to jab are old folks,
those in the hawker centres between breakfast to lunch are old folks, 
those requiring maids who multi-task looking after them, cleaning homes and care of grandkids, are old folks, 

So take away all avenues and the old folks will jab and will not be the chain that spreads and distribute Covid correct?

(09-10-2021, 06:05 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  To put in a fair word, 

the many sitting void deck chit chatting without mask on or pulled down are old folks, 
those requiring maids who multi-task looking after them, cleaning homes and care of grandkids, are old folks, 

So take away all avenues and the old folks will jab and will not be the chain that spreads and distribute Covid correct?

Lidat dan just bar all senior citizens whether jabbed or unjabbed from entering malls etc lah. Jabbed senior citizens oso died bcos of co-morbidities.
Can reduce fatalities alot more. The new measures are just to force everyone to jab. You die afterwards iz co-incidental or co morbidity related.

(09-10-2021, 06:05 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  To put in a fair word, 

Typical govt argument..

If govt really want to address the issue, the simplest solution is to make it mandatory for all 60 and above to jab, unless got medical conditions.

Govt is hiding under the hook of protecting the not vaccinated, to implement all the discrimination measures against the not vaccinated..

Even if one fine day, govt really achieved 100% vaccination, will our case drop to 0? Obviously not..

[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post