Today alot of edmwers kena banned

as above......

(05-11-2022, 10:56 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  as above......

Why do you demand people to show you respect rather than you earning it?
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(05-11-2022, 11:46 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Why do you demand people to show you respect rather than you earning it?

Becuz he know he is not able to earn it so demand it logical?

(05-11-2022, 11:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Becuz he know he is not able to earn it so demand it logical?

In other words he is a sohai?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa.../page-1034
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(05-11-2022, 11:51 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  In other words he is a sohai?

He is what his parent brought him up to be. What he does reflect on his parent upbringing and they taught him well as he fulfill his parent wishes to be a good person in life which is what he want respect as demanded

Why are you guys talking to a fake mod? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

He's definitely fake. So childish to imitate a mod from hwz.

Mod, please ban this Thread.

Apparently SGtalk has become a platform for toxic culture that we have seen in EDMW..with lots of strange new posters recently.
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(06-11-2022, 12:24 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Mod, please ban this Thread.

Apparently SGtalk has become a platform for toxic culture that we have seen in EDMW..with lots of strange new posters recently.

You dunno the admin here will not ban anyone meh. Unless the person spammed incessantly else there will be no banning.

here is different. U can quarrel until shiok shiok... Big Grin

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

More should come to Sgtalk!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(06-11-2022, 12:42 AM)Niubee Wrote:  here is different. U can quarrel until shiok shiok... Big Grin

for this i agree with you

this is what happened when all is well and nothing to quarrel and debate

the brain become inactive 
like these

[Image: 241304665-10165808541830464-7471565347889162130-n.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like grotesqueness's post

sgtalk is still the best. After visiting edmw for a while I think we shouldn't invite many of them here.
[+] 7 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Don't be loser rah, ban still wanna go back ??? whereas they don't let u go back so be it lor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(06-11-2022, 12:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You dunno the admin here will not ban anyone meh. Unless the person spammed incessantly else there will be no banning.

Not banning poster lah.

(06-11-2022, 12:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't be loser rah, ban still wanna go back ??? whereas they don't let u go back so be it lor

yes 

Hardwarezone EDMW admins and mods are  Xinjiang internment camps  warrants 

any misbehaving and those not behaving according are banned from the forum

(06-11-2022, 12:58 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Not banning poster lah.

Admin also won't ban threads lah. Never ever seen a thread being banned here before. Admin is a through and through liberal  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(06-11-2022, 01:02 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Admin also won't ban threads lah. Never ever seen a thread being banned here before. Admin is a through and through liberal  Big Grin

Then that's Mod's prerogative. Given the fact we are seeing more EDMW-like trash talks in SGtalk, it won't be long before things go down the longkang like that  SPH forum Rolleyes

so possible to create a clone at HWZ ?

i can't recall if i had a clone or not..................got a feeling i have a clone but can't recall the name............

(06-11-2022, 01:02 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Admin also won't ban threads lah. Never ever seen a thread being banned here before. Admin is a through and through liberal  Big Grin

that's why I migrated from there to here.

(06-11-2022, 12:54 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  sgtalk is still the best. After visiting edmw for a while I think we shouldn't invite many of them here.

Especially those China haters.
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(06-11-2022, 01:20 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Then that's Mod's prerogative. Given the fact we are seeing more EDMW-like trash talks in SGtalk, it won't be long before things go down the longkang like that  SPH forum Rolleyes
I know my one liner is bad. Sad

(06-11-2022, 09:47 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Especially those China haters.
Yesterday night I was in the mood and venture into edmw for a good debate with those haters. Guess what, the whole jing gang took turns to attack me and put words in my mouth, spouting all kinds of illogical nonsense. 

Their usual pattern is someone went to start a stupid thread on China and then it became a China bashing session. If you slot in an objective word you'll be mercilessly minced to pieces. Only they are right, all others are wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-11-2022, 09:44 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  that's why I migrated from there to here.

Stay here. I've decided never to go back. One has to think so carefully what words to use. One of them there said I've flouted the rules by calling him a boy. Oh man, that is so blardy childish. Not just referring to the mods but the forumers there.

Quote:sign of shutting down forum..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(06-11-2022, 10:07 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yesterday night I was in the mood and venture into edmw for a good debate with those haters. Guess what, the whole jing gang took turns to attack me and put words in my mouth, spouting all kinds of illogical nonsense. 

Their usual pattern is someone went to start a stupid thread on China and then it became a China bashing session. If you slot in an objective word you'll be mercilessly minced to pieces. Only they are right, all others are wrong.

Due to backlog. Nothing happen to you now

But i think by next week or the week after. You will see infraction point liao 

I very sure many of them report you

They work in a group over there

One report all report. They will PM each other to tell them to report you
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

What is the point?

(06-11-2022, 12:59 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes 

Hardwarezone EDMW admins and mods are  Xinjiang internment camps  warrants 

any misbehaving and those not behaving according are banned from the forum

Fxxk off! American lapdog
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(06-11-2022, 10:07 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yesterday night I was in the mood and venture into edmw for a good debate with those haters. Guess what, the whole jing gang took turns to attack me and put words in my mouth, spouting all kinds of illogical nonsense. 

They just want to have their own echo chamber and own the place. No point debating with them.
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post